Posted: 12 years ago
I was thinking that radhika will go to PB...as the CHOTI BAHU...not revealing bout her mariage with dev and also that she and rohan did not complete the saath phere...with this she'l someone how manage to make dev realise...and rohan might end up being like RP ji so shouldnt be a prob(woopps i meant in a good way so,he will not cum in between RADEV for now)😆 so rads has to only take care of rohan for the sake to get her true LOVE...and also kanha will come up with a new game...lol...where we'l see RADEV getting close to each other...we can see more of RADEV's interaction..LETS WAIT N WATCH!! 😍

Its the family thats bothering him...and i dont blame him for that cuz..

FROM THE BOTTOM OF HIS HEART IM SURE HE LOVES HER MORE THEN ANYTHING!! ❤️
Edited by Tilashini - 12 years ago
Sure Tila why not 😃 Waiting for the Radev scene's 😉
Originally posted by ashna26

Sure Tila why not 😃 Waiting for the Radev scene's 😉

thank u!!😆😆 im waiting too...i dun wana giv any -ve thoughts...cuz i noe the story wil unfold in a good way...and im excited to watch!!😃
exactly this is the only hope now
But,right now he Dev doesn't even want to see Radhika's face.Don't know what's wrong with him.i'm waiting to see some happy RaDev scenes not weepy ones.
Originally posted by fatssrilanka

But,right now he Dev doesn't even want to see Radhika's face.Don't know what's wrong with him.i'm waiting to see some happy RaDev scenes not weepy ones.

ya i know yar...but he will not be able to avoid her when Rads stays at PB as the CB rite ?? 😉
tis is only the beginning as time goes by...everything changes...even the person's thinking! 😊
im sure kanha will cum up wif a new game where it'l will bring radev closer to each other..
Edited by Tilashini - 12 years ago
waiting for the upcoming episodes...its going to be really interesting 

Its going to be so exciting to see Radhika in the Purohit House as Rohan's wife !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait !!!!!!!!

Yes Tila...Dev wont be able to avoid her if she enters the house. Firstly he will be shocked to see her coming as CB when the marriage wasnt completed...and then, he wouldnt be able to say anything. 

She will be behind him and Dev...bachke kahan jaoge?? 😉
Originally posted by sia_lovely

Yes Tila...Dev wont be able to avoid her if she enters the house. Firstly he will be shocked to see her coming as CB when the marriage wasnt completed...and then, he wouldnt be able to say anything. 

She will be behind him and Dev...bachke kahan jaoge?? 😉

Interesting  track  Sia...At least it will be amusing to see dev avoiding her...Radkika will be singing the song,...Jaiye  Aap Kahan Jaayenge, Ye Nazar  Loat  Ke  Fir  Aayegi...Door Tak Aap Ke Pichhe...