India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Sid is pure Mummy's boy

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
I know many people have their reservations on him but he has his moments especially when he is with Abhay cracking jokes. I love his conversation he has with his mother just wish we could have heard what she had to say. I love how Sid vows to either he dies or kill Abhay dies to his mother. It what every mother wants to hear her child say right? He is definitely a mummy's boy even if he doesn't listen to her. Most of us never really listen to our parents when we think about it apart from the simplest instructions they give us. Sid will learn in time to eat his words than eat Pia.His insecurities have blinded him to such an extent he is getting sloppy threatening to kill someone in a haunted house filled with teens anybody could have eavesdropped. Pia's overheard half a conversation. Imagine if she heard the whole thing it should be enough to drive her crazy. I am loving this haunted house track. But most of all i am loving Pia's spy routines being back. I can't believe Pia thinks she and Sid have something in common other than Abhay and looking like Metz

Edited by matwamango - 03 May 2011 at 10:16am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

samxoxoHot_Indo_ChillyPari-Gupta--sumana13--anshra

Mrs.Peanuts IF-Stunnerz
Mrs.Peanuts
Mrs.Peanuts

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
i know right. i just wish he would listen to hassena.
matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by syria2014

i know right. i just wish he would listen to hassena.
Boys will be boys. I don't think Sid likes listening to anyone but his own advice. LOL H e doesn't know Mothers know bestLOLWink
Mrs.Peanuts IF-Stunnerz
Mrs.Peanuts
Mrs.Peanuts

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
hey there is a new ff., i made the sid chi the good guy,and abhay a bad ass. anyway, i wish he knew that, and find redemption on our dear panchi
matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by syria2014

hey there is a new ff., i made the sid chi the good guy,and abhay a bad ass. anyway, i wish he knew that, and find redemption on our dear panchi
Will read it as soon as i have time. Completing my next update.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index