Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
i just finished seeing, loved the way geet was all excited about her first karwachaut.🤣

geet, msk and laachi stole the show today, jugnu mama was not used a lot today, the dialogue exchange between jugnu and lucky didnt have the same effect as before

and the BG music of dev and nandini🤢 tanu gave a good description Ooo (bhoot music i say), and as much as i like samir me not happy that dev gets another girl at least dev and nandini are not taking screen time from geet and msk

Originally posted by: kirti_fiji

i just finished seeing, loved the way geet was all excited about her first karwachaut.🤣

geet, msk and laachi stole the show today, jugnu mama was not used a lot today, the dialogue exchange between jugnu and lucky didnt have the same effect as before

and the BG music of dev and nandini🤢 tanu gave a good description Ooo (bhoot music i say), and as much as i like samir me not happy that dev gets another girl at least dev and nandini are not taking screen time from geet and msk

😍 me yet to see 😍
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

😭 I can't believe I did it again 😭

I need to stop think about the kiss, it is getting me out of control even at work😭

🤣 2-1 🤣   my baccha Thush, come & beat me🤗

No way mom 🤣🤣🤣
SweetSammy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Thush--

No way mom 🤣🤣🤣

Please say something wrong 2 times, so you can lead😭
kirti_fiji thumbnail

I am in a meeting and someone was talking and wasn't clear what she was saying, so I asked to repeat and I heard kissed and said "kissed?", apparently she said missed the deadline😭😭😭
Thank God - it is an internal meeting & not with Clients😭

baas itna hi, pyari mishty this happens to me all the time, i have a friend who is called kristey here but we all call her kris and everytime some calles her kris i hear kiss😆,  this is nothing, i even wrote msk instead of msg (its a french stuff for those who with 4 years university in the understanding of science management) and it was in an offical document, lucky for me i realised it before i sent to the dean of the university
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail

Originally posted by: kirti_fiji

i too just now finished but i cant accept that msk forgave dev soo easily 😕bt though loved the bro's scene 
Edited by --Thush-- - 13 years ago
kirti_fiji thumbnail

Please say something wrong 2 times, so you can lead😭

whats this, the dark ages, when mum is forcing a kid to do wrong, oh dear no more trust in good deeds😭

🤣
kirti_fiji thumbnail

??  me waiting

yes bro bro bonding was so so nice but for some reason this dev doesnt look like msk's bro, not the same physic, unlike the old dev, he had a similar body shape