Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: kirti_fiji

i have finished counting but from 6 days ago to 5 days ago there has been 217 posts on GC profile, so that means the value given by that person is false

Boss will do like this some of us will take GC's profile and some need to take DD's profile and mishty's gand can count and we too will do sepratly soo then we can compare make sure abt it ..what say ??will start from today ?? what say ? 
Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Congrats Sammo

Two in a row thats cool πŸ˜‰

where is thush???

kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: blackb28

Hello Every One πŸ˜†

hi bubbly
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail

i understand sweety, but i really dont get this system, how can GC get only 97 comments???  when i counted already 217 comments for just 48 hours

Yep Boss we know But will do like this rom yesterday onward there will be comments rite s will take screen shots evyday at 12 ..all the comments? and will keep it and will count and see next sunday nit ...what say ?? it will a proof too ?
Amoureux thumbnail

i understand sweety, but i really dont get this system, how can GC get only 97 comments???  when i counted already 217 comments for just 48 hours

Twiny its not the comments they are weightage points...
Heres how they are calculated

FAQ: How this ranking points are computed?

Please note that the numbers in the table above are presented in points after calculating them in relative terms compared to other celebrities so don't be confused on how it says Fans to be 350 (thats the maximum weightage) when they have more or less. So for example if Karan Singh Grover has maximum number of fans at 2463 so that is considered as the maximum weightage Point 350 (considered 100%) and from there we start calculating other celebrities like Harshad Chopra has 1638 fans and so it gets 149 Points (which happens to be near 70% of Karan Singh Grover).

Similarly if Shilpa Anand got the maximum number of views and our max weightage point is 225 and if Harshad gets 56 points for views then it means that Harshad is getting almost 25% views of what Shilpa Anand got.

Same thing goes with Comments and other parameters. From time to time we would be optimizing our weightage system and will add more parameters to make this ranking system more better. We are even working on a way to add Show TRP points also as one of the various parameters in determining the popularity of the actor for the week
Jenny-forever thumbnail
Jaan I Always Comment To GC Proffiel Everyday
And DD Also
kirti_fiji thumbnail
Originally posted by: Azmatazz

Congrats Sammo

where is thush???

yup samia is on fire today

and azi twiny, thush is on top of you (i mean on top of your post)πŸ˜†
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail

Congrats Sammo

where is thush???

Me HereπŸ€— ..Love ya..seems like u missd me πŸ˜³
Amoureux thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Thush--

Yep Boss we know But will do like this rom yesterday onward there will be comments rite s will take screen shots evyday at 12 ..all the comments? and will keep it and will count and see next sunday nit ...what say ?? it will a proof too ?

Guyz relax...

do ranking actually matter so much... Will it decrease your love for GC or DD if they are not on 1st and 2nd position... Nahi na... Then why care a damn about rankings yaar...

Do what we can do best.. Keep commenting and encourage others to do so.. if the sleeping fans are awake... It will definintely make a difference... but again i hope it gets accounted for...

So lets not take so much of stress. and enjoy MAAHIII rather then. Agree???
kirti_fiji thumbnail

Twiny its not the comments they are weightage points...
Heres how they are calculated

FAQ: How this ranking points are computed?

Please note that the numbers in the table above are presented in points after calculating them in relative terms compared to other celebrities so don't be confused on how it says Fans to be 350 (thats the maximum weightage) when they have more or less. So for example if Karan Singh Grover has maximum number of fans at 2463 so that is considered as the maximum weightage Point 350 (considered 100%) and from there we start calculating other celebrities like Harshad Chopra has 1638 fans and so it gets 149 Points (which happens to be near 70% of Karan Singh Grover).

Similarly if Shilpa Anand got the maximum number of views and our max weightage point is 225 and if Harshad gets 56 points for views then it means that Harshad is getting almost 25% views of what Shilpa Anand got.

Same thing goes with Comments and other parameters. From time to time we would be optimizing our weightage system and will add more parameters to make this ranking system more better. We are even working on a way to add Show TRP points also as one of the various parameters in determining the popularity of the actor for the week

no i get that twiny, but how to they say GC got 97 comments and DD 99 compared to 200 something for rati ????