4/05/11 CD+CC>... - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
WoW!!!!!!!!!!!! MSK U r Too Good.
Thank you for the link Sim🤗
Originally posted by kirti_fiji

yes thush you are shy, i still have all my likes you for, i want to not "like" you anymore, but cant do it, i want to not "like" you anymore, but you not posting so that means you are shy😆

😆😆Me here ..Just got to know some fishy things in forum against my Hubby 😡Will Be on mission now on wards ..I ll show that who i am 😡im here boss Thush Maan sigh Khurhana is back just to Bring back my gurti and my Hubby back  and im gonna show in my Patni virat to Mr.V  in different way 🤣
Originally posted by blackb28

WoW!!!!!!!!!!!! MSK U r Too Good. 

he is shirtless  
Originally posted by --Thush--

😆😆Me here ..Just got to know some fishy things in forum against my Hubby 😡Will Be on mission now on wards ..I ll show that who i am 😡im here boss Thush Maan sigh Khurhana is back just to Bring back my gurti and my Hubby back  and im gonna show in my Patni virat to Mr.V  in different way 🤣

what are you taking about??😕
Originally posted by --Thush--

😆😆Me here ..Just got to know some fishy things in forum against my Hubby 😡Will Be on mission now on wards ..I ll show that who i am 😡im here boss Thush Maan sigh Khurhana is back just to Bring back my gurti and my Hubby back  and im gonna show in my Patni virat to Mr.V  in different way 🤣

yes go ahead, even god cant save mr V from the anger of a angry wife, go mrs thush😛

he is shirtless  

☺️☺️☺️

he is shirtless  

Hain...No He Is Not Shirtless

Originally posted by sweetsammo

what are you taking about??😕

we are having doubt about the results of the star postion this week, after the update we are going to see how many posts were made for each star

yes go ahead, even god cant save mr V from the anger of a angry wife, go mrs thush😛

Yep Mrs.Thush is On the field Now😎