Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

BV Written Update: 3rd May 2011 (Page 4)

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pjyo

Dadisa's reaction to anandi bringing tea was really emotional,  for once she did cry out of sadness for anandi but she still  thinks anandi is somehow responsible..Ermm Massa doesnt realise its not anandi's big dreams for her beend that caused this situation but jagya's self-centeredness .If anandi  had pursued her own dreams with the same determination as she supported her husband's  she wouldn't be left so far behind in life for jagya to call her 'ganwaar'..
Maybe massa will realize this slowly and support anandi whenever  she decides to study furtherDay Dreaming.Hopefully i'll wait for a day when maasa says to a successful anandi,"Tuney mhaarey khaandaan kaa  naam roshan kiya hai chhori" ..

That would for me be the highlight of this serial if it were to ever happen...and what a great message to all those in similar situations...well said pjyoClap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rgattughotalazpjyoanu rulzintruderfastSuchi-

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

Originally posted by intruderfast

i am missing jagya , yaar he is entertaining .atleast 2 episodes without him , i am bored of this cryingfestSleepy

and i knew dadisa would blame anandi 4 this, u wanna bet , she would do anything to get her laadla back , she will happily accept jag and gauri in future

I disagree, she did not blame Anandi...she just pointed out that if Anandi had not insisted she would have had a husband in Jaitser but it was brought on by seeing Anandi in that state and said with sorrow and despair not with the look of 'I told you so and now you have not only lost a husband but taken our Jagya away from us...so why are you crying"...for me that is the difference...maybe others will have a different view...One must remember that Maasa cannot change her character overnight but she has been supportive of Anandi and feels for her.

Even accepting Jagya is not entirely unexpected...he is her grandson...and she has always loved him and given in to him...but I am a bit skeptical about her acceptance of Gauri. Lets see what happens
well i feel it was an indirect blame on anandi ,and bhairon righly corrected maasa 
ok maybe now she will not accept gauri lekin when she comes to know gauri is gudiya tab toh she will definately support them, i can bet my house on thatLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

divmathghotalazpjyoanu rulz

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:00am | IP Logged

i am missing jagya , yaar he is entertaining .atleast 2 episodes without him , i am bored of this cryingfestSleepy

and i knew dadisa would blame anandi 4 this, u wanna bet , she would do anything to get her laadla back , she will happily accept jag and gauri in future

I disagree, she did not blame Anandi...she just pointed out that if Anandi had not insisted she would have had a husband in Jaitser but it was brought on by seeing Anandi in that state and said with sorrow and despair not with the look of 'I told you so and now you have not only lost a husband but taken our Jagya away from us...so why are you crying"...for me that is the difference...maybe others will have a different view...One must remember that Maasa cannot change her character overnight but she has been supportive of Anandi and feels for her.

Even accepting Jagya is not entirely unexpected...he is her grandson...and she has always loved him and given in to him...but I am a bit skeptical about her acceptance of Gauri. Lets see what happens
well i feel it was an indirect blame on anandi ,and bhairon righly corrected maasa 
ok maybe now she will not accept gauri lekin when she comes to know gauri is gudiya tab toh she will definately support them, i can bet my house on thatLOLLOL

You do have an instinct for these things but I am going to hope that you are wrong...no offense meant to your prediction...I hope if that does happen, Anandi will have told Jagya to take a flying leap and found herself a real hunk...so one way or the other it won't have any effect on her...Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Riamonkrgattughotalazpjyoanu rulzintruderfastSuchi-

pjyo IF-Rockerz
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged

Dadisa's reaction to anandi bringing tea was really emotional,  for once she did cry out of sadness for anandi but she still  thinks anandi is somehow responsible..Ermm Massa doesnt realise its not anandi's big dreams for her beend that caused this situation but jagya's self-centeredness .If anandi  had pursued her own dreams with the same determination as she supported her husband's  she wouldn't be left so far behind in life for jagya to call her 'ganwaar'..
Maybe massa will realize this slowly and support anandi whenever  she decides to study furtherDay Dreaming.Hopefully i'll wait for a day when maasa says to a successful anandi,"Tuney mhaarey khaandaan kaa  naam roshan kiya hai chhori" ..

That would for me be the highlight of this serial if it were to ever happen...and what a great message to all those in similar situations...well said pjyoClap
The CVs have to show something on these lines because the reality of this situation is anandi is the one who has lost out on everything because of this  child marriage-gauri and jagya too are victims of this evil custom but they are educated and have a career to look forward to,anandi doesnt have that luxury  in life.A good hearted,,talented ,intelligent person like her certainly  deserves better in life..Ermm
Whatever may be the outcome of jagat gauri relationship these two will move forward in life as they have been educated  but no such option for anandi.This situation should be a lesson to people who marry off their girls at a young age without getting them educated,bad things do happen in life and its best to be prepared and to give the girl child equal oppurtunity and a sound educational foundation in life is the best option..Ermm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Riamonkdivmathghotalazanu rulzAutumn.Suchi-intruderfast

anu rulz IF-Rockerz
anu rulz
anu rulz

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:18am | IP Logged
very well said jyo...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ghotalaz

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged

The CVs have to show something on these lines because the reality of this situation is anandi is the one who has lost out on everything because of this  child marriage-gauri and jagya too are victims of this evil custom but they are educated and have a career to look forward to,anandi doesnt have that luxury  in life.A good hearted,,talented ,intelligent person like her certainly  deserves better in life..Ermm
Whatever may be the outcome of jagat gauri relationship these two will move forward in life as they have been educated  but no such option for anandi.This situation should be a lesson to people who marry off their girls at a young age without getting them educated,bad things do happen in life and its best to be prepared and to give the girl child equal oppurtunity and a sound educational foundation in life is the best option..Ermm

That would be the ideal situation ...sadly the reality is that it is easier said than done...so within the restrictions of each family's thinking...let this be a message which they can learn from and aspire to do the best they can for their child...You are again spot on...about bad things happening and how sadly these kids are equipped to handle it...hopefully the NGO's who work their hearts out in a this thankless job(at times) and I salute them ...need  to get heavy handed and paint a very bleak future for the families who do not learn from these mistakes

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divmathghotalazpjyo

pjyo IF-Rockerz
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged

That would be the ideal situation ...sadly the reality is that it is easier said than done...so within the restrictions of each family's thinking...let this be a message which they can learn from and aspire to do the best they can for their child...You are again spot on...about bad things happening and how sadly these kids are equipped to handle it...hopefully the NGO's who work their hearts out in a this thankless job(at times) and I salute them ...need  to get heavy handed and paint a very bleak future for the families who do not learn from these mistakes
The situation may never be ideal grouchoji but  inspite of whatever the CVs may churn out i still keep hoping for a better future for anandi with Dadisa supporting someday.. Maybe its hoping for utopia but still ...
Absolutely agree the NGOs do have a thankless job but even if some girls get the opportunity  to study that in itself would be an achievement and those girls would certainly educate their next generation..Slowly but surely situation would improve for the girl child..
I  always watch this ad with a sense of never ending optimism for her future...Day Dreaming

Go to top