India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

kASHAP fAMILY (Page 3)

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
I have a funny story, the next door neighbors in my Sasural in Karachi,  a big joint family, God knows how many children between them, my neices call them Indian Serial Family!!! Badi Bhabi is very bossy, Saas is vey strict, Sasur is very much involved in family affair, so many children , much much all the time specially some afternoons in summer you could hear the arguments, ( and they are from Bihar , so we enjoy there fights , its really hilaarious, ) usually are over children, and we see children playing outside after creating drift between there parents. But one thing for sure when you to there house they give a perfect picture of a perfect family.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

FeefiKeenu.GShadowImbueAshisGurpreetDShwets1502

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 3:29pm | IP Logged

It is funny Di... LOL  I must say My Family before marriage is Joint Family . Cousins everything.. But My dad raised us to b very grounded. V never argue , fight I mean kids did but not btw other family members. If there was an issue they talk it out among them . While My Sasural everyone is very passianate abt their views Nice Family but I still have hard time proving my point. If I have to prove my point than go to war. Shout war what ever... They all enjoy that while for me it's all being disreaspectful... I guess V all r little crazy abt something...LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Keenu.GShadowImbueFeefiAshisGurpreetDShwets1502

NimbuMirchi IF-Sizzlerz
NimbuMirchi
NimbuMirchi

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 3:58pm | IP Logged

When the talk is about Joint Family... Here I go...

I have lived in with My GrandFather, GrandMother, Kaka, Kaki, My Mom & Dad, Me, My Brother & 2 Cousins. So total of 10 people under same roof for 10 years... still we live apart but we have the same bonding...

Going froward.. let's talk about the whole family...

My Grandfather has a big family & yet we all are together. We have joint fmaily business & till today for a small function we all get together & enjoy.

Mygrandfather has 4 brothers & one Sister. All in all 6 Siblings. so total 12 of old Age People ( 6 GrandFathers & 6 GrandMothers).

My Grandfather is Eldest & have 2 Sons. other 4 Brothers & 1 Sister -- all of them have 2 Sons. (Funny no but true... in my family we only have Betas...I had bua but she died at small age coz of some serious illness...) and 2nd no. Grandfather (younger than my Grandfather) has 5 daughters... that's it no more betis...Confused

so, in my Father generation... he is eldest & have all in all 11 Brothers & 5 Sisters...

here Come my Generation... I am the first one to born & I am girl...so I am pampered by them all & Laadli of all as we don't have Ladkiya in my family...

& I can't count how many in my generation but... I know latest we counted & we are total of 170 People in the family... Wink

yehe... I know you all are confusedConfused but true... LOLLOLLOLLOL

I live in USA after finishing my Masters. and I miss my family Big time... really... they all get together for small small fucntions & festivals... & Celebrate...

when I call in Diwali... I always talk with all my Dadas, Dadis, Kakas, Kakis & cousins... a whole one Hour conversation left me with all the beautiful memories of my 22 years of life that I have spent with them... Big smile

awww & till today I am the most Pampered Daughter of my family by all my Dadas, Dadis, Kakas & Kakis... I feel so proud...Smile

Have a great time reading this whole family description friends... I get emotional when I start talking about ma family so, I wrote it...Hope u Enjoy...Smile

Edited by Sachi16 - 03 May 2011 at 3:58pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

addicted2tv--sree--FeefiKeenu.GShadowImbuecrysindGurpreetDiViewsAshisShwets1502

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sachi16

When the talk is about Joint Family... Here I go...

I have lived in with My GrandFather, GrandMother, Kaka, Kaki, My Mom & Dad, Me, My Brother & 2 Cousins. So total of 10 people under same roof for 10 years... still we live apart but we have the same bonding...

Going froward.. let's talk about the whole family...

My Grandfather has a big family & yet we all are together. We have joint fmaily business & till today for a small function we all get together & enjoy.

Mygrandfather has 4 brothers & one Sister. All in all 6 Siblings. so total 12 of old Age People ( 6 GrandFathers & 6 GrandMothers).

My Grandfather is Eldest & have 2 Sons. other 4 Brothers & 1 Sister -- all of them have 2 Sons. (Funny no but true... in my family we only have Betas...I had bua but she died at small age coz of some serious illness...) and 2nd no. Grandfather (younger than my Grandfather) has 5 daughters... that's it no more betis...Confused

so, in my Father generation... he is eldest & have all in all 11 Brothers & 5 Sisters...

here Come my Generation... I am the first one to born & I am girl...so I am pampered by them all & Laadli of all as we don't have Ladkiya in my family...

& I can't count how many in my generation but... I know latest we counted & we are total of 170 People in the family... Wink

yehe... I know you all are confusedConfused but true... LOL

I live in USA after finishing my Masters. and I miss my family Big time... really... they all get together for small small fucntions & festivals... & Celebrate...

when I call in Diwali... I always talk with all my Dadas, Dadis, Kakas, Kakis & cousins... a whole one Hour conversation left me with all the beautiful memories of my 22 years of life that I have spent with them... Big smile

awww & till today I am the most Pampered Daughter of my family by all my Dadas, Dadis, Kakas & Kakis... I feel so proud...Smile

Have a great time reading this whole family description friends... I get emotional when I start talking about ma family so, I wrote it...Hope u Enjoy...Smile

Awww Sachi...Thats so sweet to read yr family bonding...SmileEven my family is almost the same and they live together... and I miss them a lot...Same here...1hr convo on total with all...LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

--sree--FeefiShadowImbueiViewsAshisGurpreetDNimbuMirchiShwets1502

--sree-- Goldie
--sree--
--sree--

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
i always liked the warmth and happy going attitude of the kashyap family and liked episode very much...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ShadowImbuecrysindGurpreetDAshis

Keenu.G IF-Rockerz
Keenu.G
Keenu.G

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .sb.

lol..really liked your postLOLYup...the charachters are a bit superficial..but like Supriya ji had said in the headlines today interview..when people are hell bent on showing kitchen politics,extra marital affairs etc..why shouldnt they also show a family like the Kashyaps?SmileI guess after watching the show and its charachters..even someone pathetic like Panna's saas can also learn something and changeSmileI dont think people like these really exist in the real world..but who knows...after this show...we might find someone like the kashyaps somewhere..Tongueespecially during my birthdayLOLI like getting gifts like they gave to SuhanaLOL
you will be surprised shounak tht people like kashyaps do exist! Wink i know many families who are like them! one of them is prolly the closest to my heart and i love visiting them sooo much! [ my mom's nanke family]! they are like a replica of kashyaps! extremely lovable, everytime i watch SGP, it reminds me of them and makes me sad tht i m so freaking far! Ouch 
[coincidently, they are three brothers, and sis too, plus joint family] 
Nothin is impossible you knw Wink

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ShadowImbueFeeficrysindGurpreetDiViewsAshisShwets1502

Keenu.G IF-Rockerz
Keenu.G
Keenu.G

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
@sachi aww tht's such a nice thing to knw about! 

When our family [mom,dad, three sis] we often go to our nanke house in india and there since most of our cousins are coming bak for summer holidays! we seem to be one big joint family! LOL! its hilarious! 
my mom, 2 massi ji, 1 mama, all with their spouse, and children us 3 sis, elder massi has 2 boys, younger massi has 1boy,1 girl and mamma ji has 2 boys too!! we all go bak during same time to visit our naana and naaniji! LOL! everywhere we go i think, people are more worried about how many people are gonna come together! LOL!  
All of the family members are unique in their own way , and surprisingly quite diff as well! 
Nana-naniji are always fighting! as in my nanaji teases my nani a lot for small things, and she gets irritated, but my nanaji cant live without her tht's for sure! Embarrassed as he doesnt even knw where his things are! LOL
My mom: short tempered, most straightforward, very emotional person! [bit like my nana]! 
elder massi: fashionable, great cook, not much emotional rather practical thinking! 
Younger massi: MOOOST emotional, worry about everything, bit childish and veryy funny! LOL
All are quite lovable for wht they are! and wht surprises me most [ is us three sis are bit like my mom and her sis which is weirdConfused]! 

Edited by --Keenu.Gill--- - 03 May 2011 at 10:16pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ShadowImbuecrysindFeefiiViewsAshisGurpreetDNimbuMirchiShwets1502

Ashis IF-Sizzlerz
Ashis
Ashis

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Yeah this kinds of families do exist my aunt live in a joint family her sister-in-law kids call her mom n chachi to their own mother...my aunt whenever she come her SIL kids always come with her even if her kids don't come...n as for me though i never lived in a joint family as my grandparents died even before my birth but i can surely say that my father is like alok a complete kanjoos or i can say makhijoosLOLn my mom she is a mixture of BM n rano

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ShadowImbueFeeficrysindGurpreetD

Go to top