India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

kASHAP fAMILY (Page 2)

ice.maiden Goldie
ice.maiden
ice.maiden

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
First of all, to find a family of this size is so difficult today... Actually today I cannot think of anyone, anyone in my circle of friends who is married and is living with his/her siblings. So I cannot answer this question. When the size itself does not match, I cannot compare the other parameters Wink 

Edited by ice.maiden - 03 May 2011 at 1:03pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

FeefiiViewsAshisNimbuMirchi

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ice.maiden

First of all, to find a family of this size is so difficult today... Actually today I cannot think of anyone, anyone in my circle of friends who is married and is living with his/her siblings. So I cannot answer this question. When the size itself does not match, I cannot compare the other parameters Wink 

You are right not many have that many people living under one roof. Most of the families I  know, have usually the grandparents and eldest son's wife and children living together. The younger children are either in Uni or have married and are living seperately. Only in the villages have big family settings like that.

True there aren't exact families like the Kshyaps but there are people like them. Goodness is still here in the world, few and far in between but there are nice good people around.

ShadowImbueFeefiAshisGurpreetD

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Ya Dear these kinds of families do exist... Not Eggjactly Bt My Family is seriously Like this...My Uncles Aunts Mom Dad all r Like these...LOL at every thingsLOL...BTW we are Joint Family Embarrassed...And Ya there are some Times when we all have tensions with each other but That Doesnt Mean My Mom will Mix Poison to My Chaachii's Food like some "K" shows had/have Teaching usLOLLOLLOL...Love Kashayp's nd Ya My Family too most of the Timezzz ..Wen they are Good to meWink LOLLOLLOL

Edited by Rubaldhillon - 03 May 2011 at 2:14pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ShadowImbuemjtruelegendFeefiAshisShwets1502

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Ya Dear these kinds of families do exist... Not Eggjactly Bt My Family is seriously Like this...My Uncles Aunts Mom Dad all r Like these...LOL at every thingsLOL...BTW we are Joint Family Embarrassed...And Ya there are some Times when we all have tensions with each other but That Doesnt Mean My Mom will Mix Poison to My Chaachii's Food like some "K" shows had/have Teaching usLOLLOLLOL...Love Kashayp's nd Ya My Family too most of the Timezzz ..Wen they are Good to meWink LOLLOLLOL

LOL  LOL LOL LOL Exactly what I was saying. My family's ike that too. We are in the UK but back home we have our BIG family living together. Yes there are tough times, but they get by, they survive because altough they argue over small things, when trouble comes everyone stands as one and deals with what ever it is.Big smile
LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ShadowImbueFeefiAshisGurpreetDShwets1502

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

LOL  LOL LOL LOL Exactly what I was saying. My family's ike that too. We are in the UK but back home we have our BIG family living together. Yes there are tough times, but they get by, they survive because altough they argue over small things, when trouble comes everyone stands as one and deals with what ever it is.Big smile
LOL

And Di Wud U Believe My Aunt Cares for Me More than My MOmCryLOLLOL...I always nd Never Forgets to talk Her First wenever I call India...And Same is the Case wid my Mom she cares more for My Chachi's Kids meaning My cousion Bros than Me nd My Idiot BroLOL Big smile

Edited by Rubaldhillon - 03 May 2011 at 2:36pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FeefiAshisShwets1502

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged

LOL

And Di Wud U Believe My Aunt Cares for Me More than My MOmCryLOLLOL...I always nd Never Forgets to talk Her First wenever I call India...And Same is the Case wid my Mom she cares more for My Chachi's Kids meaning My cousion Bros than Me Big smile

Yes I can believe that. My mothers younger sister unfortunately doesn't have any children so for her all us nieces and nephews are like her own and when ever we are with her she showers us with love, food and gifts. We all love her alot too.

FeefiAshisGurpreetDShwets1502

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged

Yes I can believe that. My mothers younger sister unfortunately doesn't have any children so for her all us nieces and nephews are like her own and when ever we are with her she showers us with love, food and gifts. We all love her alot too.

Awww Thats so Sweet Di Embarrassed...Hope Ppl Like us do exists which will  Make this World a Better Place to live without any enmity Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AshisShwets1502

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged

Awww Thats so Sweet Di Embarrassed...Hope Ppl Like us do exists which will  Make this World a Better Place to live without any enmity Big smile

Thankyou sweetie. Its very precious for all of us. We must keep that  bond and stay together.Big smile

FeefiAshisGurpreetDShwets1502

Go to top