Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

unfair.. (Page 4)

Keenu.G IF-Rockerz
Keenu.G
Keenu.G

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
I agree with most of the opinions posted before! Tongue
Kashyaps being such a lovable and caring family would have definitely showered there bahus disha and ragini with gifts when they were new in the family! Smile! Suhana is there for jus 1 year too plus suffered from brain tumor which is one of the reason behind presenting those gifts to her.. to make her feel loved! 
However I would have totally loved it if suhana had given some to her bhabhis.. 
I agree with @sachi that Rajini is indeed parchai of badi maa! she is always worried about the family members and cares for everyone so much! Kuddos to CVs who created the character of Rajni for the viewers, and Thumbs Up to bhairavi for portraying it so well and doing full justice to it! 

Edited by --Keenu.Gill--- - 03 May 2011 at 8:34pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

befairsweetymolAshisShwets1502

befair Senior Member
befair
befair

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
may b rajini $ disha hav got so much of love from the family...$ kashyaps do love all the 3 bahus equally..i do agree with dizzz...
but itzz unfair 2 get gifts only 4 one bahu, it would hav hurt me if i were in the place of R&D..
Suhana hav come from rich family and used to enjoy all the luxurious before...and kashayps know it ll tak time 4 suhana 2 adjust and thatzzyy they r trying 2 giv all comfort by providing AC,costly dresses,Goa trip,car etc  $ so much of lov and caring,which is indeed great from their part...but what abt R&D..yes kashapss definitely hav showed their love $ concern for them on various occasions,but is that jus enough.??providing suhana all the comfort is good,but if u r giving such luxuries to one bahu ,they should also give same to other 2 bahus also...Other wise, if v want,it can b veiwd in a negative way also ...in sasural all the bahus should b given equal importance,no matter what their family background is...
and neither suhana nor ishaan should b blamed 4 R$D not getting those gifts...kashapss r the only 1 to b blamed ...and itzzz great from R&D to tak all these in a very positive ways..hatzzzofff 2 them.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetymolAshis

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 2:01am | IP Logged
I guess some people just don't understand the purpose of this track. OuchIts all about reciprocation, commitment and dedication. It has been shown beautifully how a family gets together to make one person happy. It is not a matter of fair or unfair!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Keenu.G

sweetymol Goldie
sweetymol
sweetymol

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

I guess some people just don't understand the purpose of this track. OuchIts all about reciprocation, commitment and dedication. It has been shown beautifully how a family gets together to make one person happy. It is not a matter of fair or unfair!!

if there r  3 kids in a family and the parents r getting toffes 2 the younger child inorder to make her happy...other 2 will definitely think na yyy v didnt get that...i think the topic starter was jus discussing that...

Both rajni $ disha r indeed broad minded SIL...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

frockstarKeenu.G

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged

You are still missing the main point of this track, Never mind. Big smile

Keenu.G

Keenu.G IF-Rockerz
Keenu.G
Keenu.G

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged

sheemudi I understand wht you trying to say and i guess most of us do as well! Wink
you're looking at the whole picture of engagin in such deed, like the main purpose behind it while some of us are looking at fine details of the things that are happening while neglecting the whole point! [do i make sense! ConfusedLOL]! 
So i guess everyone is right in their own way Big smile
mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Keenu.Gill---

sheemudi I understand wht you trying to say and i guess most of us do as well! Wink
you're looking at the whole picture of engagin in such deed, like the main purpose behind it while some of us are looking at fine details of the things that are happening while neglecting the whole point! [do i make sense! ConfusedLOL]! 
So i guess everyone is right in their own way Big smile

Keenu dear, even the fine details are about sharing, caring and making your loved one happy, in whatever way possible. This is what they were doing.  Fair or unfair doesn't come in to it. Its about how the whole family united together  to make her smile. Its about solidarity. Now talking about R/D Disha herself bought a gift for Suhana, again to show that as a elder bahu, she's taking care of the younger Kashayps the same with Rajni. If Suhana was demanding something and they all got it just to please her whim, then I would raise point of fair/unfair, but this isn't the case. The Kshyaps noticed how she was standing by what she had said but at the same they didn't say to her to break the promise, which of course very noble of them. Instead they thought of a way to make feel better. As I said before this was a beautiful gesture of reciprocation from Suhana to the family and the family to Suhana.

Keenu.G

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index