Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

   
Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

unfair.. (Page 3)

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Joined: 24 January 2009
Posts: 8921

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri

Originally posted by ice.maiden

I have always felt that the family gives equal affection to all the three bahus. But the only thing I always wished for is for Suhana to apologize to R&D for the restaurant incident. Its too late now maybe to apologize directly, but it would be nice to see her do something for them personally. 

Sushma I agree... Suhaana never did anything for them personally I mean. I understand she naive but Ishaaan is not. They never talk abt how to maintain relationships. If it was real life Ur in-Laws would have rip U apart . Suhaaana never once bought anything for them and Today she gladely took their gifts. Caus she was missing Shopping. It also not fair to R & D no matter how long they have been married , Kashyaps should see them equally . Period. How would it look if R & D's parents were present in that room .


May I remind you that during the time when they showed the LEAP before the holi episode, there was a scene where Suhana has come back from shopping and she was showing Ishaan one by one what she had bought for everyone, including Meena.
Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

crysindiViewsAshis

ice.maiden Goldie
ice.maiden
ice.maiden

Joined: 21 February 2011
Posts: 1589

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri

Originally posted by ice.maiden

I have always felt that the family gives equal affection to all the three bahus. But the only thing I always wished for is for Suhana to apologize to R&D for the restaurant incident. Its too late now maybe to apologize directly, but it would be nice to see her do something for them personally. 

Sushma I agree... Suhaana never did anything for them personally I mean. I understand she naive but Ishaaan is not. They never talk abt how to maintain relationships. If it was real life Ur in-Laws would have rip U apart . Suhaaana never once bought anything for them and Today she gladely took their gifts. Caus she was missing Shopping. It also not fair to R & D no matter how long they have been married , Kashyaps should see them equally . Period. How would it look if R & D's parents were present in that room .

@bold :- Thats such a good point NetriClap This is what most conversations revolve around at least in the initial years of an arranged marriage especially if you are staying with your in-laws. 

About buying stuff for everyone, dint Suhana buy something for everyone in one of these episodes where they used a time machine?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetymolcrysindiViewsAshis

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Joined: 09 February 2010
Posts: 10201

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Originally posted by netri

Originally posted by ice.maiden

I have always felt that the family gives equal affection to all the three bahus. But the only thing I always wished for is for Suhana to apologize to R&D for the restaurant incident. Its too late now maybe to apologize directly, but it would be nice to see her do something for them personally. 

Sushma I agree... Suhaana never did anything for them personally I mean. I understand she naive but Ishaaan is not. They never talk abt how to maintain relationships. If it was real life Ur in-Laws would have rip U apart . Suhaaana never once bought anything for them and Today she gladely took their gifts. Caus she was missing Shopping. It also not fair to R & D no matter how long they have been married , Kashyaps should see them equally . Period. How would it look if R & D's parents were present in that room .


May I remind you that during the time when they showed the LEAP before the holi episode, there was a scene where Suhana has come back from shopping and she was showing Ishaan one by one what she had bought for everyone, including Meena.
Big smile

Sheemu One scene... Dead  What abt R & D has done until now. ??? Confused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

befairsweetymolcrysindNimbuMirchiAshis

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Joined: 09 February 2010
Posts: 10201

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Sorry to disagree here. There nothing unfair in what we saw today in SGP.
The Kashyaps were only trying to cheer her up as she was in Sanju's words "having withdrawal symptoms". Suhana's passion in her ife has been shopping and when she realised how hard it was for the KASHYAP's to fund her surgery, she decided not go shopping for a month. This shows her true love and deep care for the family. She doesn't want to go and spend money because they had already spent alot for her treatment. She feels that if doesn't go shopping it'll save Ishaan and the Kashyaps some money. She declared that last week.

Giving up shopping for Suhana is indeed a sacrifice. It may be a trivial matter for many, but for her it is a big deal.

  • This is her way of showing solidarity to her new family
  • it was her way of saying thankyou for all you've done, I am greatful
  • its is her way of saying I appreciate everything you've done and I love you all.

Of course she never thought how difficult it would be to give up something that she's passionate about so suddenly BUT she didn't give up she too stuck to her word and didn't go shopping. This proved her sincerity and dedication to her family and Ishaan.

The Kashayps saw that she was doing this for them only but as they love her, they wanted to make her happy. Seeing her agitated and sad didn't make them happy. So they went and bought her gifts. This is what loved ones do. When one's sad, they'll do what they know will make that person happy. It doesn't have to be gifts/shopping (it could be anything that the person likes/loves), but in Suhana's case it was gifts because its what she loves and it made her happy. THATS what was important. I am sure when Rajni and Disha are unhappy the family knows of ways to make them happy too. Everyone is different.


I dis- Agree... Yes she understands everyone's sacrifices for her . But no one ask her to give up shopping either . This is no way she can b angry and rude to everyone cause , she finds it hard to give up. This is no way she can talk to her sister & her best friends like that cause she is having  " Withdrawal SYMPTOMS " Dead  So when everyone bought things for her to cheer her up did it solve the initial purpose as U suggested " Saving Money" It was her decision not anyone make her take that decision . U choose / Make up ur mind abt something than U stand by ur decision.  It is the part of learning , Did she learn anything ? other than they all love her. No . Did she ever had to give up anything in life before .? No. Willingly ? No. Did she put anyone else's happiness before her before? No. not that I remember. I want her to b a better person ... Way better than she is right now. I can see she has changed but it not good enough for me. May b cause I was raised differently.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

frockstarbefairsweetymolcrysindNimbuMirchiAshis

ice.maiden Goldie
ice.maiden
ice.maiden

Joined: 21 February 2011
Posts: 1589

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Thats where the crux of the matter lies, Suhana was raised differently. Her momentary anger, rudeness I am ok with, but her not apologizing to R&D for the restaurant thing  and to Rajni for not picking up Meethi from school, I am not ok with. 

Edited by ice.maiden - 03 May 2011 at 1:22pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

befairsweetymol

NimbuMirchi IF-Sizzlerz
NimbuMirchi
NimbuMirchi

Joined: 14 October 2010
Posts: 18971

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri

I dis- Agree... Yes she understands everyone's sacrifices for her . But no one ask her to give up shopping either . This is no way she can b angry and rude to everyone cause , she finds it hard to give up. This is no way she can talk to her sister & her best friends like that cause she is having  " Withdrawal SYMPTOMS " Dead  So when everyone bought things for her to cheer her up did it solve the initial purpose as U suggested " Saving Money" It was her decision not anyone make her take that decision . U choose / Make up ur mind abt something than U stand by ur decision.  It is the part of learning , Did she learn anything ? other than they all love her. No . Did she ever had to give up anything in life before .? No. Willingly ? No. Did she put anyone else's happiness before her before? No. not that I remember. I want her to b a better person ... Way better than she is right now. I can see she has changed but it not good enough for me. May b cause I was raised differently.
 
I completely agree with you here... I also want her to put others happiness before than her... & to sacrifice in true sense...
I agree she is Pampered by her father... & she has a heart of Gold... She ia a pure soul... but I feel She is lucky enough to get Sasural where family members pampere her, love her the same... Kashyaps value her & Adore her Innocense... Kashyaps have pampered her & tolerated her anger from day one... whether it's AC, new car... 20,000 rupees dress... I have not seen Ishaan buying anything for Ishika... even as a brother not gifting her anything worth 200 rupeesOuch...  I think it's not Suhana... it's CVs fault... They are missing these points... They shud show Suhana's character growing considering these aspects too...Smile
 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

befairsweetymoliViewsAshis

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Joined: 24 January 2009
Posts: 8921

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri

Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Originally posted by netri

Originally posted by ice.maiden

I have always felt that the family gives equal affection to all the three bahus. But the only thing I always wished for is for Suhana to apologize to R&D for the restaurant incident. Its too late now maybe to apologize directly, but it would be nice to see her do something for them personally. 

Sushma I agree... Suhaana never did anything for them personally I mean. I understand she naive but Ishaaan is not. They never talk abt how to maintain relationships. If it was real life Ur in-Laws would have rip U apart . Suhaaana never once bought anything for them and Today she gladely took their gifts. Caus she was missing Shopping. It also not fair to R & D no matter how long they have been married , Kashyaps should see them equally . Period. How would it look if R & D's parents were present in that room .


May I remind you that during the time when they showed the LEAP before the holi episode, there was a scene where Suhana has come back from shopping and she was showing Ishaan one by one what she had bought for everyone, including Meena.
Big smile

Sheemu One scene... Dead  What abt R & D has done until now. ??? Confused



This is only the beginning Netri. A girl like Suhana needs to time adjust and and understand, which she is doing. In SGP, it hasn't even been 1 full year and the last 2 months we saw her going through BT track, so in between her realisation for the family and and falling ill, there really hasn't been any scope for the writers to show what materialistic things have been given to R/D. I am sure as times goes by, it will be Suhana who does buy them gifts. She has done shopping once which we did see but since then and now there hasn't been any parts where they could show R/D being treated as well (I guess thats up to the writers to decide)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashis

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Joined: 24 January 2009
Posts: 8921

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri

Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Sorry to disagree here. There nothing unfair in what we saw today in SGP.
The Kashyaps were only trying to cheer her up as she was in Sanju's words "having withdrawal symptoms". Suhana's passion in her ife has been shopping and when she realised how hard it was for the KASHYAP's to fund her surgery, she decided not go shopping for a month. This shows her true love and deep care for the family. She doesn't want to go and spend money because they had already spent alot for her treatment. She feels that if doesn't go shopping it'll save Ishaan and the Kashyaps some money. She declared that last week.

Giving up shopping for Suhana is indeed a sacrifice. It may be a trivial matter for many, but for her it is a big deal.

  • This is her way of showing solidarity to her new family
  • it was her way of saying thankyou for all you've done, I am greatful
  • its is her way of saying I appreciate everything you've done and I love you all.

Of course she never thought how difficult it would be to give up something that she's passionate about so suddenly BUT she didn't give up she too stuck to her word and didn't go shopping. This proved her sincerity and dedication to her family and Ishaan.

The Kashayps saw that she was doing this for them only but as they love her, they wanted to make her happy. Seeing her agitated and sad didn't make them happy. So they went and bought her gifts. This is what loved ones do. When one's sad, they'll do what they know will make that person happy. It doesn't have to be gifts/shopping (it could be anything that the person likes/loves), but in Suhana's case it was gifts because its what she loves and it made her happy. THATS what was important. I am sure when Rajni and Disha are unhappy the family knows of ways to make them happy too. Everyone is different.


I dis- Agree... Yes she understands everyone's sacrifices for her . But no one ask her to give up shopping either . This is no way she can b angry and rude to everyone cause , she finds it hard to give up. This is no way she can talk to her sister & her best friends like that cause she is having  " Withdrawal SYMPTOMS " Dead  So when everyone bought things for her to cheer her up did it solve the initial purpose as U suggested " Saving Money" It was her decision not anyone make her take that decision . U choose / Make up ur mind abt something than U stand by ur decision.  It is the part of learning , Did she learn anything ? other than they all love her. No . Did she ever had to give up anything in life before .? No. Willingly ? No. Did she put anyone else's happiness before her before? No. not that I remember. I want her to b a better person ... Way better than she is right now. I can see she has changed but it not good enough for me. May b cause I was raised differently.


Well if you don't know someone like Suhana, then I suppose it will be hard to understand. People like her are hard work but once you get to know them, they are soo beautiful and adorable.

Anyways you're right, no one asked her to give up shopping. But the fact that such a girl is willing to give up the one thing she loves, speaks volumes of her deep appreciation. She didn't have to make that sacrifice you are right but the Kashyaps didn't have to buy things either. Did she ask for anything? No na! The fact is if she had gone shopping during the month, it definitely would cost a lot more as we have seen she has very expensive taste and its Ishaan who bears her expenditures.  So having members of the family buy her small gifts in from their own capacity meant that it wasn't too much for Ishaan. Suhana is like a little girl, the more she saw, the better she felt. It didn't matter that they weren't so expensive gifts, what mattered was everyone bought what they could to make her happy. She did realise what they were doing and BM was the one who made her accept it. She's happy and so it the family.

To me this is a wonderful gesture of reciprocation by the Suhana to the family and the family to Suhana.

Coming to the shouting, when we feel angry/anxious and upset it is our loved ones who suffer. It is them who have to bear the brunt of "mood swings" because something is up, no matter how big or small. "Hum usi par chillate hain jisse hum pyar karte hain". No one shouts at strangers if something's up do they?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashis

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index