Posted: 12 years ago
Thats where the crux of the matter lies, Suhana was raised differently. Her momentary anger, rudeness I am ok with, but her not apologizing to R&D for the restaurant thing  and to Rajni for not picking up Meethi from school, I am not ok with. Edited by ice.maiden - 12 years ago
Originally posted by netri

I dis- Agree... Yes she understands everyone's sacrifices for her . But no one ask her to give up shopping either . This is no way she can b angry and rude to everyone cause , she finds it hard to give up. This is no way she can talk to her sister & her best friends like that cause she is having  " Withdrawal SYMPTOMS " 🤢  So when everyone bought things for her to cheer her up did it solve the initial purpose as U suggested " Saving Money" It was her decision not anyone make her take that decision . U choose / Make up ur mind abt something than U stand by ur decision.  It is the part of learning , Did she learn anything ? other than they all love her. No . Did she ever had to give up anything in life before .? No. Willingly ? No. Did she put anyone else's happiness before her before? No. not that I remember. I want her to b a better person ... Way better than she is right now. I can see she has changed but it not good enough for me. May b cause I was raised differently.

I completely agree with you here... I also want her to put others happiness before than her... & to sacrifice in true sense...
I agree she is Pampered by her father... & she has a heart of Gold... She ia a pure soul... but I feel She is lucky enough to get Sasural where family members pampere her, love her the same... Kashyaps value her & Adore her Innocense... Kashyaps have pampered her & tolerated her anger from day one... whether it's AC, new car... 20,000 rupees dress... I have not seen Ishaan buying anything for Ishika... even as a brother not gifting her anything worth 200 rupees...  I think it's not Suhana... it's CVs fault... They are missing these points... They shud show Suhana's character growing considering these aspects too...😊

Sheemu One scene... 🤢  What abt R & D has done until now. ??? 😕

This is only the beginning Netri. A girl like Suhana needs to time adjust and and understand, which she is doing. In SGP, it hasn't even been 1 full year and the last 2 months we saw her going through BT track, so in between her realisation for the family and and falling ill, there really hasn't been any scope for the writers to show what materialistic things have been given to R/D. I am sure as times goes by, it will be Suhana who does buy them gifts. She has done shopping once which we did see but since then and now there hasn't been any parts where they could show R/D being treated as well (I guess thats up to the writers to decide)

I dis- Agree... Yes she understands everyone's sacrifices for her . But no one ask her to give up shopping either . This is no way she can b angry and rude to everyone cause , she finds it hard to give up. This is no way she can talk to her sister & her best friends like that cause she is having  " Withdrawal SYMPTOMS " 🤢  So when everyone bought things for her to cheer her up did it solve the initial purpose as U suggested " Saving Money" It was her decision not anyone make her take that decision . U choose / Make up ur mind abt something than U stand by ur decision.  It is the part of learning , Did she learn anything ? other than they all love her. No . Did she ever had to give up anything in life before .? No. Willingly ? No. Did she put anyone else's happiness before her before? No. not that I remember. I want her to b a better person ... Way better than she is right now. I can see she has changed but it not good enough for me. May b cause I was raised differently.

Well if you don't know someone like Suhana, then I suppose it will be hard to understand. People like her are hard work but once you get to know them, they are soo beautiful and adorable.

Anyways you're right, no one asked her to give up shopping. But the fact that such a girl is willing to give up the one thing she loves, speaks volumes of her deep appreciation. She didn't have to make that sacrifice you are right but the Kashyaps didn't have to buy things either. Did she ask for anything? No na! The fact is if she had gone shopping during the month, it definitely would cost a lot more as we have seen she has very expensive taste and its Ishaan who bears her expenditures.  So having members of the family buy her small gifts in from their own capacity meant that it wasn't too much for Ishaan. Suhana is like a little girl, the more she saw, the better she felt. It didn't matter that they weren't so expensive gifts, what mattered was everyone bought what they could to make her happy. She did realise what they were doing and BM was the one who made her accept it. She's happy and so it the family.

To me this is a wonderful gesture of reciprocation by the Suhana to the family and the family to Suhana.

Coming to the shouting, when we feel angry/anxious and upset it is our loved ones who suffer. It is them who have to bear the brunt of "mood swings" because something is up, no matter how big or small. "Hum usi par chillate hain jisse hum pyar karte hain". No one shouts at strangers if something's up do they?

I agree with most of the opinions posted before! 😛
Kashyaps being such a lovable and caring family would have definitely showered there bahus disha and ragini with gifts when they were new in the family! 😊! Suhana is there for jus 1 year too plus suffered from brain tumor which is one of the reason behind presenting those gifts to her.. to make her feel loved! 
However I would have totally loved it if suhana had given some to her bhabhis.. 
I agree with @sachi that Rajini is indeed parchai of badi maa! she is always worried about the family members and cares for everyone so much! Kuddos to CVs who created the character of Rajni for the viewers, and 👍🏼 to bhairavi for portraying it so well and doing full justice to it! 
Edited by --Keenu.Gill--- - 12 years ago
may b rajini $ disha hav got so much of love from the family...$ kashyaps do love all the 3 bahus equally..i do agree with dizzz...
but itzz unfair 2 get gifts only 4 one bahu, it would hav hurt me if i were in the place of R&D..
Suhana hav come from rich family and used to enjoy all the luxurious before...and kashayps know it ll tak time 4 suhana 2 adjust and thatzzyy they r trying 2 giv all comfort by providing AC,costly dresses,Goa trip,car etc  $ so much of lov and caring,which is indeed great from their part...but what abt R&D..yes kashapss definitely hav showed their love $ concern for them on various occasions,but is that jus enough.??providing suhana all the comfort is good,but if u r giving such luxuries to one bahu ,they should also give same to other 2 bahus also...Other wise, if v want,it can b veiwd in a negative way also ...in sasural all the bahus should b given equal importance,no matter what their family background is...
and neither suhana nor ishaan should b blamed 4 R$D not getting those gifts...kashapss r the only 1 to b blamed ...and itzzz great from R&D to tak all these in a very positive ways..hatzzzofff 2 them.
I guess some people just don't understand the purpose of this track. Its all about reciprocation, commitment and dedication. It has been shown beautifully how a family gets together to make one person happy. It is not a matter of fair or unfair!!
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

I guess some people just don't understand the purpose of this track. Its all about reciprocation, commitment and dedication. It has been shown beautifully how a family gets together to make one person happy. It is not a matter of fair or unfair!!

if there r  3 kids in a family and the parents r getting toffes 2 the younger child inorder to make her happy...other 2 will definitely think na yyy v didnt get that...i think the topic starter was jus discussing that...

Both rajni $ disha r indeed broad minded SIL...

You are still missing the main point of this track, Never mind. 😃

Originally posted by mjtruelegend

You are still missing the main point of this track, Never mind. 😃

sheemudi I understand wht you trying to say and i guess most of us do as well! 😉
you're looking at the whole picture of engagin in such deed, like the main purpose behind it while some of us are looking at fine details of the things that are happening while neglecting the whole point! [do i make sense! 😕😆]! 
So i guess everyone is right in their own way 😃