Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devil's Den: Lachhi ki nahi mishti ki lassi (Page 8)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swan20

@Jyo....yeah that scene reminded of the wood chopping scene in HP...he looks utterly delicious...Embarrassed
And then when removes the vest too to wipe off the sweat..ufffBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-Soapoperasrfunswan20

evasumi IF-Rockerz
evasumi
evasumi

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Eva:I hv few doubts on Devaaa...today he was enjoying all the appreciation he was getting knowing that the hardwork was not hisOuch...I m not sure but my instinct says he might soon go on the path of greed if this family starts pampering him in the name of MSKErmm

Jyo I think Dev was playing his part of MSK... and I think his happiness was to see their awestruk faces as they have really trapped him and wanted to fail him miserably .  I think he was enjoying the fact that he came out of their trap and made them eat their own words..  Though Maan helped him but Teji put Dev in the fix and Dev was just to happy to see the wonderment on their faces and was laughing at them.

I am sure that he is not going to turn greedy.  Those bad old days have been wiped out from his character.  Now he is simply Maan's brother who is sophiscated and polished then the TV family.

and now he is getting his own girl with his own spl bg music...  the possiblilities of him getting negative or greedy is very less...  and now Maan completely treats him as his own brother and trusts him with his own image and prestige as he asked him to play MSK...

Edited by evasumi - 03 May 2011 at 12:09pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

panchjun5jyoti06swan20vivacious_gurl

vivacious_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
vivacious_gurl
vivacious_gurl

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
@Jyo - darling...i hvnt become GCM... just that the carpentary scene took me back to the HP days... smita was on bbm wid me thru the epi n she was like he has bcome a carpenter now n i was like..he always did all this... haaayyyeee... HP... so am on HP days...droool on Maan... i used to drooolll sooo much on HP maan that V banned my TV... LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL... last night he was asking me... how many months of gyming do u think i need to do to get in shape like Mr Choudhary... n i said... even if u go gyming daily for 4 hrs for entire life...u woint get that body... rofl... poor chap ...has taken a challenge that next annniv tak 6 packs nahi to atleast 4 packs lake rahe ga... hahahahahhahahahhahahah

panchjun5jyoti06swan20

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

@Eva:See u said it that Dev was enjoying that he came out of their trap...but my point is why he needs to enjoy it ?...instead he should show some guilt that he came out of the trap not by his own but by taking MSK's help..so he himself has not achieved anything...Ouch

panchjun5evasumiswan20

Arwenish IF-Dazzler
Arwenish
Arwenish

whats up with Demon Dev... He is indeed some worth less git... He dared to balck mail MSK that to because of hanky on which MHeartSHeartK... was written... i laughed so much yesterday when i saw name written in this fashion on Dehli multi Billonaire tycoon's hankyROFL... Majnoo ishtyle...
But serioulsy... how manuplative he is... he is enjoying all the praise... boosting himself... trapping Nandani... hitting on Maan and Geet with his inocent self and mukhra... telling them how pitiable situation he is in... how much he is suffering... He is grey... tada... and then he ll get punishment for his evil deeds at the end...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06swan20

Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

Done with my take on pg 1

here for lajjy phoolss
-----------------
Tejjy Blackmailin Deva haha neva expected tht..Tejjy only knows how to scream OYEEE..(Actually u know what I have neva seen him thrashing anyone)ConfusedLucky has Jugnu maame has..kaun bacha ab only Tejji na...Azmaa le Tejjy go thrash Deva...Evil Smile
Chek De Phatte Tejjy..

MSK sneaks in the kicthen wid his Burglar ChaalsLOLhe even jumped inside but geet didn't realiseLOLUFFF He is confused..I thot he wanted to be Maan and not hear Balwant Singh from her mouth...But I guess ryt now they are showing the affairLOLDriver Balwant Singh;s affair with Gori Geet..I heard Godi Geet first and I was lyk Haii?

LOL Mera galaa water cooler I am sure tht is DD's lineLOL
hehehe Driver ko Memsaab ke haath ki Lassi peeni hai..LMAO Sharam nahi aati U DRIVER That was Pakka DD's additionROFL
Hai Haii Lacchi if driver touches the refrigerator it will bcum untouchable naLOL
Uh huh Chittar padwaani hai MSK ko Tejjy ke haath se..I so wanna see Lacchi;s face da days he finds out he is Geet's PatidevROFLROFL

Haha MSK shakes his head wen lacchi asks you don't like my lassiLOLand MSK advancing to press Lacchi;s GalaROFLROFLROFLROFLHey bhaggu tht wasn't MSK at all...
I see Lacchi and Balwant in the ring soon..they will have their kitchen warROFL
Yeh MSK ne Lacchi par Dal Girayi...Yeh Lacchi ne MSK ki ankhon mein Mirchi Thuss diROFL
lol MSK signalss for Saaf-Safayi..I was struggling to understand it..I thot he was talking about Cutting sumone's neckROFLMSK plzz neva participate in Dum-sharads...LOL

Geet's wink...Ankh Maaree oh Ladki Ankh MaareLOL
MSK gets into full on shayari Modee..Phew it wasn't nyt warna kitchen ki window se Chanda Mama ke Darshan Mil jaateLOL

Haha CVz makin Fun of their own attemptss we always crib na MSK is not into his character wen he starts speaking Urdu..Ay lo bata diya that we know Urdu is not in his khoonROFL

Geet Teacher ka Order Mooh Khulaa toh No Lassi CHUPPP..I so wanted her to say CHUP BILKUL CHUPLOL
Maahi ve Maaahi Maahi veee...mein Lassi Tayaar Embarrassed
awww Geet looked so adorable wen she gave tht eeks look whether he will like it or not and then she wipes the lassi off his mucchiLOL

Areee ree MSK ko meetha kam laga he wants more Mishti ki Mithaas in itBlushing
haha Geet teasing him abt his black coffeeLOLbut here she is offering Lassi to Driver Balwant Singh..she drinkss it and he drinks it again holding her closee AHHH in geet's way..LOLEmbarrassedawww that scenee was utterly AdorableeBlushing

Lakhwinder Singh working out to impres shis Preeto ji...Uff this Cellular kuddi kab mooh dikhaogii..Anyway I doubt lucky was actually working out..I bet ppl were holding the  dumbells from the sides which is why it wasn't focused there..Lucky asking MSK mere dole sholee dekh ke josh aa gayaa...Oyee Sher ke mooh mein kyun haath daal raha hai Marna hai kyaa..Woh haseen raat Yadd nahinROFLROFLROFL

Devaa putting Zorr on his peaa sized brain in thinkinn Kya karu Kyaa karuROFLWhy the heck was nandini Playing with a Tamatar in her Hand...Why the heck didn;t she throw it on deva and screamm BOOO bcoz he couldn't even pick up anythingROFL...Mard Mein toh Dum hi nahin hai HUh..Khurana khaandaan ka naam badnaam...Geek

Anyway who am I expecting sumfin from Nandini has a pea sized brain too..she is advicing Deva while Deva is trying to broaden his chestROFLROFLbut Bechaare ke paas kcuh hai hi nahinROFL
And Out of the Blueee ranodmlyy Deva startss Droolingg ova her OHOOOROFLROFLROFLNaintaraaa Dekh Teraa Pati Dusri N par Doreee Daal raha hai...Utthhh Jaa Coma Mein see..Uth Jaaa...Der na Ho jaaye Kahin Der na Ho jaaaye..
and the next moment Deva wants to Pouncee on her..UFF isi Kaam mein toh devaa Maahiraur Phasshtt haiCool

Maan Singhh Khuranaa Sabka Saviour is a one man army..he doesn;t need any Sukdu to help anyway..CoolOMG one more profession added to MSK's backup if he ever bcums Kangaal a Carpenter or a construction worker..Uff Mutli-Talentedd Khuranaa Bas Ek hi kaam nahin hota CON...Do a PhD on tht Plzzz..LOL

Uff thosee Bulgy Dole sholee and Msk in vest hai main Mar jawaannDay Dreamingme went nostalgic abt HP days the day wen he was chopping woodBlushingand Kaamchor Deva just stood there andStern Smile
 And at last he squeezes all his sweat out..tht vest better go in the washLOL

Full Phamily very impressed with MSK's workCool but Deva's naamAngry
LMAO Wen Jugnu said Ban gaya hoga PeacockROFLROFLROFLSowiee Dirtyy thotss creepin in..
Devaa enters to rub it in all their FacesLOL

Senior Maame's ordrs..Ho gayi Karwa chauth ki tayaariyanROFLTeejy was too impressed wid Deva..was it me or Tejjy was doray daloing on himROFL

Devaa and MSK havin a laufLOLlol MSK Hindi toh achi tarah se pronouce karoo...Its sabasshi na why did he say Saabeshi *checksss ears*ConfusedLOL
Geet se milne jaaye toh Maan Singh khuarana ki koi nishaani chod ke mat jaanaBlushing
LOL Devaaa ki Phatti wen MSK turned his head around wid angerLOL
LMAO Msk asks dev coz he knws hsi bhai is an expert in all these mattersLOL

Maan yeh din dahaade yeh aap kya kar rahe hai..woh sab toh raat ko hi hota hai
LOL is MSK saying this? Doesn't he rememba their first Dhaba date where hse had so much food and he asked her "Itna sab kuch tum akeli Khaogi"ROFL

MSK is really into this Memsaab Driver Role playLOL
Munda is really confident abt it..let's see how it goes and I knew MSK wuld fast for her tooEmbarrassed

I am applying no logic no Season 1 Fundas..its all new and I am enjoyin it.. a half an hour film I watch everydayBig smile

jyoti06swan20Soapoperasrfun

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
@Minnie: I am not frustrated about them not showing the precap, I am frustrated about a proper kiss not showen, ROFL ROFLBlushing, aur haan SR, eheem eheem Blushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

vivacious_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
vivacious_gurl
vivacious_gurl

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Jyo - gone are the days of dev becoming greedy n all... maan trusts him now... else maan wud nvr lock geet with dev in the room... so lets all just forget the bygones... and move ahead... lets treate this dev as not dev ...but some new brother of msk whose name is also dev...

panchjun5jyoti06swan20

Go to top