Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
@Ash:MSK is a CONfused soul...when it comes to ehem ehem despo sessions,he becomes driver Ballu to eat up his Meeshti๐Ÿ˜† but when Meeshti starts praising Ballu that time the dusht danav MSK jaagofies all of a sudden showing his pussessiveness for his wife๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜›
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Finished watching Part 1

My X ray eyes noticed something

Babaji๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜† Sudhar ja GC errr MSK๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†

Loading Part 2 now
jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: panchjun5

OK what was the double meaning for "Aaj kal fasal kaatne ka samay hai na"???? And why did Geet wink at Maan after saying that...๐Ÿ˜•???/

Someone wants to bend in and wants him to break inโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Kavi...yeah even i didn't get the reason behind the wink...๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†...i guess fasal kaatne ka dialogue was also said during the SBS segment...proof that Gurti are writing their own dialogues nowadays...๐Ÿ˜†
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
@Jyots he has the power to be J of his dual personailty๐Ÿคฃ
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: jyoti06

Someone wants to bend in and wants him to break inโ˜บ๏ธ

how does that connect with bend & break...๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•...moi a cube...elaborate plz...๐Ÿ˜›

sorry for double quote...๐Ÿ˜›
jyoti06 thumbnail
@Anvi:I knew u will love today's episode ...when it comes to bangable MSK ,we all devils throw our brains out of the window๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ...Well I think Geet's turn will come in this Karwa chauth since MSK too hv given her the challenge to feed him ..only then he will eat๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

@Pallu:What did u notice..elaborate plss๐Ÿคฃ
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@anvi - it was so ahem ahem na...MSK looked so bangable today... ๐Ÿ˜‰

@jyo - y??? satish also shud take up the challenge...waise V wont last that challenge for even 1 week... i know him too well... past 4 anniversaryies i had been promised...i will get to go out for dinner with a well toned hubby...but nuthing happened.,... wt only keeps increasing every yr... n Gouri keeps herself in shape in hopes that hubby will come in shape other than round... ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

@all - moi off to search all HP videos... its droool time as moi is alone at my house tonight... hv packed off my hubby to his in laws place... i mean to my mom n dad's place... ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Maan's body, CVs know well how to melt us kya? โ˜บ๏ธ
I was rofling at the shirt which was full of water, all this was sweat kya? ๐Ÿคฃ
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
I neevr thought crossing a busy road hand in hand wudl be sa darn cuteee๐Ÿ˜

Anywayy the dialogue tht took the cake away was deva's

Geet se milne jaaye toh Maan Singh khuarana ki koi nishaani chod ke mat jaanaโ˜บ๏ธ