Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devil's Den: Lachhi ki nahi mishti ki lassi (Page 56)

-Divine- IF-Rockerz
-Divine-
-Divine-

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:04am | IP Logged
maahiiiHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hegdemedhajyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:05am | IP Logged
One reason why Ballu din't do the work in front of entire family is because if he had done it in front of the family,then the family would hv given all the credit to Ballu ...but thats not MSK's plan...his plan is to improve the image of MSK and not Ballu...he wants the family to admit that MSK is not a hopeless guy but a smart and intelligent man who is worthy of GeetWink...so he wants all to sing MSK's praise and not Ballu's praise...

Then when he achieves that mission fully,he can proudly say that the real face behind MSK's name who did all the work to prove his worth is Me..Big smile.

We can question that for doing all this ,why MSK need to make Dev act as MSK...its because Dev was already mistaken as MSK ./..it was not MSK's plan to plant Dev... so now that he is already mistaken as MSK, we r seeing MSK asking Dev to continue with the drama while he will think of possibilities to clear MSK's image...the face behind real MSK is not that important compared to the reputation associated with the name of MSK which he wants to clear first...Big smile

Edited by jyoti06 - 04 May 2011 at 1:05am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hegdemedhapanchjun5Binge-Divine-Meetu_Anu

Binge IF-Rockerz
Binge
Binge

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Hey Shifa Hug Long time! Big smile

Jyo Hug Hug Hug 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

-Divine- IF-Rockerz
-Divine-
-Divine-

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged
hi shreya...yes its been some days i have visited den...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hegdemedhaBingejyoti06

hegdemedha IF-Dazzler
hegdemedha
hegdemedha

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged
@ Anu: How will Ballu shine in front of Beeji and the family?  Wait, I have an idea. 

Dev as Maan to Beeji and family:  I can do anything to prove that I love Geet and will keep her happy.

Teji: Really?

Dev aka Maan: Didn't you see what I did that night?  I transformed the store room into a star's room.

Lucky:  Ok ... we'll organise an akhada fight, in which you will have to prove your mettle.

Dev aka Maan: Ouch  ... [But, he quickly regroups himself, eyes Lucky and thinks to himself, "I can handle him.  My efforts have not gone to waste.  I have spent a lot of time honing my skills, while playing squash, swimming ... and chasing skirts. "]

Dev aka Maan to the Beeji and family: Ok ... I accept the challenge. Borrowing LV raaz's words, Dev aka Maan proudly proclaims: "Apani mohabbat ki takad se, Duniya ko jhukaayenge.. Yaar jalanewaalon ko jalaayenge, Pyaar mein jiyenge mar jaayenge ... Hum pyaar karanewaale, Duniya se na daranewaale.."

Indicating Balwant Singh, Lucky tells Dev aka Maan:  Ok.  Isn't that the right spirit?  Now, you have to wrestle with Balwant Singh.  He is now the official representative of honour of our family.  If you defeat him, we will concede that *maybe* Maan does love his Geet and is worthy of her.

In an undertone, Lucky tells Balwant Singh:  Now, you have to keep our  honour again.

Teji tells Balwant Singh:  You know what you have to do, right?

Beeji tells Balwant Singh: Balwant, we have considered you our family. Don't let us down.

Uncle Jugnu declares:  May Maan Singh Khurana now prove his love for our Geet.  Let the battle begin.Party

Dev aka MSK and Balwant Singh: ConfusedDead

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Bingeserialwatcher16Geekgodpanchjun5jyoti06

Binge IF-Rockerz
Binge
Binge

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Actually Jyo, that article which said that MSK was behind getting Dev into their home was a wrong info. But still, I mean, what's in a name?D'oh MSK should know that. LOL He and his twisted logic! Tongue Would have enjoyed more if Dev had bad impression on the family. Evil Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hegdemedhapanchjun5jyoti06

hegdemedha IF-Dazzler
hegdemedha
hegdemedha

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged
@ Shifa and Jyo: Hello 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:14am | IP Logged
@Shreya:I din't find Geet OTT yaar..in fact she did manage to send Lachhi out of kitchen to prepare lassi for MSK naEmbarrassed...she has always been like this only  and she enjoys when her hubby pampers her...yes mayb we want her to hyperventillate when MSK makes his movesWink..thats the only thing which is missing a bit but I hope we get to see that soon once he makes a zabardast effort to kiss herLOLEmbarrassed...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

panchjun5Binge

Go to top