Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devil's Den: Lachhi ki nahi mishti ki lassi (Page 55)

hegdemedha IF-Dazzler
hegdemedha
hegdemedha

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Hello Denizens.  The scorecard, as promised.  The starting point is the time when the family agrees with Geet's decision to give Maan an opportunity to prove himself.

Reformed bad guy playing the good guy perceived to be the bad guy (Sum score  = +5)
  • Reformed bad guy is seen flattering Lachi in a bid to obtain a fancy meal: -1
  • Reformed bad guy is found with Lachi in the corridor: -1
  • Reformed bad guy is found locked in Geet's room with Geet: -1
  • Reformed bad guy is beaten up by mistake by Uncle Jugnu: -1
  • Reformed bad guy receives an apology (indirect??) for the mistaken beating: +1
  • Reformed bad guy gets the sympathy of the good guy who promises to set things aright: =+ 1
  • Reformed bad guy is found to have broken his promise yet again of not visiting Geet's room and is assigned the task of cleaning up the room: -1
  • Reformed bad guy gets sympathy looks from the good guy's wife: +1
  • Reformed bad guy gets away without having moved a single item from the room, the task set out as his punishment: +1 
  • Reformed bad guy gets the appreciation of family for his intelligence: +1 
  • Reformed bad guy gets the appreciation of family for his hard work: +1
  • Reformed bad guy gets the appreciation of family for his perseverance in staying awake the whole night: +1
  • Reformed bad guy gets the appreciation of family for his punctuality in completing the work on time: +1
  • Reformed bad guy gets the appreciation of family for his prompt morning appearance: +1
  • Reformed bad guy  receives an apology from the good guy (there was not much of a question mark at the end of the "sorry" from the good guy -- so the benefit of doubt goes to the reformed bad guy): +1

Good guy playing yet another good guy (Sum score  = -7)
  • Good guy playing yet another good guy comes in the night when reformed bad guy is caught and is asked to go away and almost told his station in life: -1
  • Good guy playing yet another good guy is perceived to be a man of ill-temper by Lucky, who is scared to question him: -1
  • Good guy playing yet another good guy loses his sleep for a night while cleaning the room: -1
  • Good guy playing yet another good guy toiled the whole night single-handedly: -1
  • Good guy playing yet another good guy does not receive thanks for his efforts, even from the reformed bad guy.
  • Good guy playing yet another good guy is in the bad books of Lachi for filching water from the refrigerator: -1
  • Good guy playing yet another good guy is in the bad books of Lachi for being on familiar terms with Geet memsaab: -1
PS: I'll endeavour to update this list on a daily basis.  This is also subject to revision.  To ensure accuracy, I will watch the episodes again to check if I missed anything. 

PPS: Any assistance in this endeavour to help the CVs keep track of the scorecard is welcome.

PPPS: Should we recruit cheerleaders for the good guy playing yet another good guy and the reformed bad guy?

Edited by hegdemedha - 04 May 2011 at 12:51am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-Bingeserialwatcher16panchjun5Geekgodjyoti06swan20Meetu_AnuSoapoperasrfunsun29

Binge IF-Rockerz
Binge
Binge

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Hey Shivi, nice point! Thumbs Up I have stopped applying logic cuz this is a comedy track with romance and did not take bare MSK as a body show but glimpse of smart, intelligent MSK.Cool Would have despised if he carried the load and Dev would sit there watching by himself - in relief.Stern Smile I guess in the end, CVs might have Dev give all the credit to Balwant aka MSK, when the truth is out. 

But even in yest's epi, I felt Geet was OTT. I feel DD should make it look cute but not OTT. Smile 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:44am | IP Logged
@Shreya

U felt Geet was OTT..Ermm

I felt she was typical wifeLOL...trowing tantrums at her hubby...since her hubby pampers her...and loves to get attention and loves being pampered by her hubby

If the hubby would be sadu like Tej...Geet would not have been the same...but MSK pampers her and loves her the way she is...

So when MSK tries to come close to her as a typical hubby...she trows nakhras and sides him awayLOL

But i would love to see a role reversal here...I want Geet to seduce MSK now...By going in his room...MSK should get worried a bit but Geet should be in complete moodBig smile...that will be fun to watchWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bingejyoti06

Binge IF-Rockerz
Binge
Binge

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
MedhaHug LOL LOL I'm imagining the reformed guy having cheerleaders by his side. LOL Woh din dur nahi Day Dreaming

Actually it would have made sense if Dev could not do that assigned job on time and Ballu does the same infront of the family. So Ballu would score another brownie after saving the honour at the wrestling match. Ermm

Anu- Hug Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hegdemedhajyoti06

Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:52am | IP Logged
@Medha, Shreya

Yup...that i too agree...I wanted Ballu to do the herogiri in front of the family ...and wanted to proud face of Geet and blackened face of Deva...

But we also know that MSK do not believe in showing off ...be it for anything...so obviously what he did was going by his character...As i said MSK does not believe in blowing up his own trumpet of his HEROGIRI..so i guess keeping this in mind CV's did this...

but Ballu will get chance to shine in the eyes of the family again

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hegdemedhapanchjun5Bingejyoti06

Binge IF-Rockerz
Binge
Binge

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Anu- I dont know yaar... I think it has to do more with DD's acting. I mean to say that Geet was cute and funny when MSK had kissed her infront of the whole office and she was like How could you kiss me infront of people? She was so darn cute with all her antics there. Lately, after marriage to be precise, she seems irksome.  The acting doesn't look effortless. I wish she was more romantic with naughty hubby. Which wife would crib so much on making lassi for her hubby? As it is, he's working there as a slave. She should pamper him with nice khaana and love from her side. Embarrassed

I also want Geet to sneak into Ballu's room. Big smileEmbarrassed Actually, I wanted something more!! Maneet sleeping together and MSK sneaking out of her room every morning through the back window. LOL I wonder how these 2 can still sleep separately! ShockedLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hegdemedhapanchjun5jyoti06

hegdemedha IF-Dazzler
hegdemedha
hegdemedha

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged
@ Anu and Shreya:  Hello. Are we the only souls about?  Oh well, at least the Den is at page 55 today.  Let's keep it moving. 

@ Shreya:  Do you feel that the reformed bad guy will be provided cheerleaders by the GHSP team itself?   They just might.  Who would be the first?  Lachi?  Nandini -- the prima donna -- will take a while.

panchjun5BingeGeekgodjyoti06

Binge IF-Rockerz
Binge
Binge

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Medha- LOL A day would come in GHSP when Lachi, Nandini, MSK, Geet as cheerleaders. Tongue Oh, how can I forget Dev's sabse baddi cheerleader- Daadima! Cool Hopefully she's having nice time with Nakewl! 

hegdemedhapanchjun5Geekgodjyoti06

Go to top