Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Good night priti, my katora is also ready, as my hubby said, you are not doing andolan at india gate that dev has not been punished😆

Neha, chhod diya jaye because you have tons of exams to give, isn't that punishment enough 😛 

Congrats on getting through your exams well 👏

Opti, deeps, i only saw it once and so now i will keep your analysis in mind and see the x-rate episode 😃

serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

bye neha, deeps, anuja, good night, got to go and make breakfast. everytime Priti says got to go and make b/f i only think of boy friend. It is just like KC, only khurana constructions comes to the mind and not Karwa chauth.

Opti, have a nice day

ISHQSalmanSe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@Usha, Goan Fish Buddy and Deeps:

Thanks🤗

I think that any love-story beyond the Maneet one will never work in the show...except for Adinky since they were there in the beginning. The Dev-Nads pair just met for goodness sake...and now all of a sudden Dev is smiling looking at her😕
-Deepzz- thumbnail
Neha..... Yes I am the founder of Sexy DD appreciation club. How did you hear about it? Do you have any references?🤓

@Usha... Do watch it again with the gyaan given.😛. Next time I expect you to study Mannet mating ritual with new pair of eyes.
ISHQSalmanSe thumbnail
@Deeps: News spreads like fire in the den and there is absolutely nothing that escapes my ears😳...you know me! and you the founder? who are the members and the rest of the board? When does it meet? Where does it meet?---some khopcha😆

@Anuja and Deeps: MSK has been very passionate lately...is it something in the Amritsar food?😕

Hi and Bye Usha🤗
-Deepzz- thumbnail
Neha... Kavi and Sun too are members. 😳 We are waiting for anotherTip Tip or Mahi Mahi  type saree to make its presence felt. A lot of Halla bol is happening to get DD out of behenjee attire and get her looking best in backless noodle strap blouse and transparent sarees . I hope we get a rain sequence too.🤔

Well MSK is currently jobless..KC used to keep him busy. Now he is channeling all that energy in shamelessly pursuing his wife.😆
-Deepzz- thumbnail
Neha... Do consider joining our "Get Geet out of Behenjee mode" movement 😛

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Behan-Jee-Banaya-Aapne/152526151480116
ISHQSalmanSe thumbnail
@Deeps: Haila! Whats the criteria to join? DD ke liye jaan be hazar hain😳😆 Me like to swing both ways you see🤣🤣🤣 and ya the behenji outfits needs to go...they block certain views Also, the hairstyle...I dont mind khulla hair...but I hate the pony tail that she has now...I liked the old pony tail better.

Ahaa! MSK has more free time😆...unoccupied minds are dangerous😈...I was also thinking maybe he eats something...some manly food...his hormones are raging😳
-Deepzz- thumbnail
Now I am gonna hit the bed. 

GN Neha.🤗
ISHQSalmanSe thumbnail
@Deeps: Good Night 🤗🤗🤗

Sweeet Lassi Dreams😆 and me will def join it!😳