Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devil's Den: Lachhi ki nahi mishti ki lassi - Page 34

Anwesha_02 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@Devils I am sorry but I will have to leave, I have to wake up tomorrow early, I got a long day ahead so Good Night..🤗
and by the way Ash told me to send Jyoti to bed because she knew Jyoti would be around right now so Jyoti Please go to bed or ash won't sleep😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Deepzz- thumbnail
Good Night Anwesha ðŸ¤—

I will kick Jyothi to bed.😈
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
I dunno but I hv a different viewpoint...I still feel Geet deciding to keep the baby was not a matured decision..yes we can call it a very brave and bold decision..but not matured from any angle🤔...in real life situation the girl would hv been slaughtered by her family people in HP itself...no MSK would hv come to save her...since its fiction so we saw everything going in Geet's favour because CVs had to start the Maaneet love saga in Delhi😆...but the fact is ,if u r alone and carrying a child without a marriage tag ,its next to impossible to survive in a country like India and in reality no MSK will come in your life under such situation...thats why several girls who hv been cheated r forced to abort the baby ,despite knowing that the child is innocent simply because they hv no other option...so the decision taken by Geet was bold,emotional,courageous..but not matured for sure😊

Anvesha in your case u got the support of your family and u moved abroad...in Geet's case none of her family members supported her ..in fact her own family members wanted to kill her...
Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Anvi....i agree...Geet's character hasn't grown post marriage. Maybe her earlier persona was so big because the circumstances were out of the ordinary. Now there's no real turmoil in her life so there's nothing to show which can make her character stand out...

@Deeps...i personally have no problem with Geet staying at home. The girl deserves to enjoy all the pampering after what she's been through. But post marriage i did find her behaviour OTT & irritating at times. This track she's better though.
Anvi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Deeps, issue is not with her enjoying her life. Of course she is entitled to enjoy her life, issue is with balancing her character. Show her bubbly and all, but also show her acting mature, taking life a little bit seriously. She can work from home or she can study. If nothing, she can do some social service. Problem here is that they are showing her in an extreme manner, she is doing nothing. That maturity which is needed in her character post marriage is missing. 

About why she stopped working at KC, you are assuming what the reasons may be, but did they show us even 1 reason. Again my problem is not with her decision to stay at home, my problem is what is the reason behind her decision. Cvs should give us a reason, why should we assume. 
Edited by Anvi2009 - 12 years ago
-Deepzz- thumbnail
Anuja... I feel Geet's OTT behavior was her testing the limits of MSK love and patience .  Sure it seemed too childish. But imagine a very young girl who might have not gotten any encouragement or gifts on special occasions, an oppressed person is let loose in a wonderland.  She was behaving kiddish cause she felt belonged in Khurana house. Dadi and Family welcomed and replaced her family...She behaved just like Annie with MSK ..
jyoti06 thumbnail
@Anvi and Swan:Not necessary that after marriage a girl should loose all her bubbliness and chirpy nature and act all matured and responsible 24/7...that literally takes away all the fun element from your marriage😆...when my mother in law talks to me about starting a family,my hubby's reaction is there is still time since he feels I m still a baby😆...I do act OTT most of the time..throw tantrums and want him to pamper me..thats what keeps the married life lively and interesting...if Geet starts acting all matured ,then mayb MSK himself will get bored of a matured Geet🤓😆..he loves his Meeshti the way she is...he loves to pamper her and actually enjoys her silly or OTT behaviour..I don't think Geet should loose that innocence or bubbliness from her character just because she is married to the grt MSK🤔 Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kadydeep

I will kick Jyothi to bed.😈

Haan haan me going now😆😛
evasumi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
I think Geet has two phase in life..

She was all supressed young girl but she was strong enough to stand for the truth.  She was strong enough to go and look for Dev..  She was strong enough for fighting her own family for her sindoor and mangalsutra.   She was strong enough to take off her mangalsutra and sindoor for her own purpose.   and she was strong enough to keep her baby.

I think the bubbly and chirpy Geet was able to come out after coming in contact with Maan at Delhi.  Before that she did not speak much.  I think the love and protection and strength and freedom in the love and adoration of Maan brings that lively little girl in her alive which was suppresed long back at HP. 

She is emotional but when she has to take strong decision then she is all wise and mature.  When she has to take lead on anything she is wise and mature.  I think she is like that only with her Maan..  Maan gives her rights and confidence for being her.  She can be what she wants to be only when Maan is with her so she has liberty to be whatever she wants to be. Without her Maan her bubble of joy and freedom of life just dies down in her.

If you see when Tejveerji met her and asked her to embark from bus..  she was as quite as she was in HP she did not utter anything and not even try to say anything in front of her masi. But when Maan came she said whatever she wanted if it was negative or positive and it was Maan's constant love that brought her out of her misery and brought her alive once again

Now when Maan is back showering his love and his care that gives life back to her and she is as bubbly and lively as Maan loves her to be.  It is Maan who brings out that little girl in her by his love..

Edited by evasumi - 12 years ago
Anvi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Jyo, swan and I are not talking about she acting mature 24/7. Did you read our post...we meant BALANCE. Neither bubbly 24/7 nor mature 24/7. Right now, specially post marriage, the balance is missing. Geet's character has come to a standstill...that is where the problem is. Balance her character, and all will be fine. ðŸ˜Š Edited by Anvi2009 - 12 years ago