Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arwenish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
whats up with Demon Dev... He is indeed some worth less git... He dared to balck mail MSK that to because of hanky on which M❤️S❤️K... was written... i laughed so much yesterday when i saw name written in this fashion on Dehli multi Billonaire tycoon's hanky🤣... Majnoo ishtyle...
But serioulsy... how manuplative he is... he is enjoying all the praise... boosting himself... trapping Nandani... hitting on Maan and Geet with his inocent self and mukhra... telling them how pitiable situation he is in... how much he is suffering... He is grey... tada... and then he ll get punishment for his evil deeds at the end...
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Done with my take on pg 1

here for lajjy phoolss
-----------------
Tejjy Blackmailin Deva haha neva expected tht..Tejjy only knows how to scream OYEEE..(Actually u know what I have neva seen him thrashing anyone)😕Lucky has Jugnu maame has..kaun bacha ab only Tejji na...Azmaa le Tejjy go thrash Deva...😈
Chek De Phatte Tejjy..

MSK sneaks in the kicthen wid his Burglar Chaals😆he even jumped inside but geet didn't realise😆UFFF He is confused..I thot he wanted to be Maan and not hear Balwant Singh from her mouth...But I guess ryt now they are showing the affair😆Driver Balwant Singh;s affair with Gori Geet..I heard Godi Geet first and I was lyk Haii?

LOL Mera galaa water cooler I am sure tht is DD's line😆
hehehe Driver ko Memsaab ke haath ki Lassi peeni hai..LMAO Sharam nahi aati U DRIVER That was Pakka DD's addition🤣
Hai Haii Lacchi if driver touches the refrigerator it will bcum untouchable na😆
Uh huh Chittar padwaani hai MSK ko Tejjy ke haath se..I so wanna see Lacchi;s face da days he finds out he is Geet's Patidev🤣🤣

Haha MSK shakes his head wen lacchi asks you don't like my lassi😆and MSK advancing to press Lacchi;s Gala🤣🤣🤣🤣Hey bhaggu tht wasn't MSK at all...
I see Lacchi and Balwant in the ring soon..they will have their kitchen war🤣
Yeh MSK ne Lacchi par Dal Girayi...Yeh Lacchi ne MSK ki ankhon mein Mirchi Thuss di🤣
lol MSK signalss for Saaf-Safayi..I was struggling to understand it..I thot he was talking about Cutting sumone's neck🤣MSK plzz neva participate in Dum-sharads...😆

Geet's wink...Ankh Maaree oh Ladki Ankh Maare😆
MSK gets into full on shayari Modee..Phew it wasn't nyt warna kitchen ki window se Chanda Mama ke Darshan Mil jaate😆

Haha CVz makin Fun of their own attemptss we always crib na MSK is not into his character wen he starts speaking Urdu..Ay lo bata diya that we know Urdu is not in his khoon🤣

Geet Teacher ka Order Mooh Khulaa toh No Lassi CHUPPP..I so wanted her to say CHUP BILKUL CHUP😆
Maahi ve Maaahi Maahi veee...mein Lassi Tayaar 😳
awww Geet looked so adorable wen she gave tht eeks look whether he will like it or not and then she wipes the lassi off his mucchi😆

Areee ree MSK ko meetha kam laga he wants more Mishti ki Mithaas in it☺️
haha Geet teasing him abt his black coffee😆but here she is offering Lassi to Driver Balwant Singh..she drinkss it and he drinks it again holding her closee AHHH in geet's way..😆😳awww that scenee was utterly Adorablee☺️

Lakhwinder Singh working out to impres shis Preeto ji...Uff this Cellular kuddi kab mooh dikhaogii..Anyway I doubt lucky was actually working out..I bet ppl were holding the  dumbells from the sides which is why it wasn't focused there..Lucky asking MSK mere dole sholee dekh ke josh aa gayaa...Oyee Sher ke mooh mein kyun haath daal raha hai Marna hai kyaa..Woh haseen raat Yadd nahin🤣🤣🤣

Devaa putting Zorr on his peaa sized brain in thinkinn Kya karu Kyaa karu🤣Why the heck was nandini Playing with a Tamatar in her Hand...Why the heck didn;t she throw it on deva and screamm BOOO bcoz he couldn't even pick up anything🤣...Mard Mein toh Dum hi nahin hai HUh..Khurana khaandaan ka naam badnaam...🤓

Anyway who am I expecting sumfin from Nandini has a pea sized brain too..she is advicing Deva while Deva is trying to broaden his chest🤣🤣but Bechaare ke paas kcuh hai hi nahin🤣
And Out of the Blueee ranodmlyy Deva startss Droolingg ova her OHOOO🤣🤣🤣Naintaraaa Dekh Teraa Pati Dusri N par Doreee Daal raha hai...Utthhh Jaa Coma Mein see..Uth Jaaa...Der na Ho jaaye Kahin Der na Ho jaaaye..
and the next moment Deva wants to Pouncee on her..UFF isi Kaam mein toh devaa Maahiraur Phasshtt hai😎

Maan Singhh Khuranaa Sabka Saviour is a one man army..he doesn;t need any Sukdu to help anyway..😎OMG one more profession added to MSK's backup if he ever bcums Kangaal a Carpenter or a construction worker..Uff Mutli-Talentedd Khuranaa Bas Ek hi kaam nahin hota CON...Do a PhD on tht Plzzz..😆

Uff thosee Bulgy Dole sholee and Msk in vest hai main Mar jawaann😍me went nostalgic abt HP days the day wen he was chopping wood☺️and Kaamchor Deva just stood there and😳
 And at last he squeezes all his sweat out..tht vest better go in the wash😆

Full Phamily very impressed with MSK's work😎 but Deva's naam😡
LMAO Wen Jugnu said Ban gaya hoga Peacock🤣🤣🤣Sowiee Dirtyy thotss creepin in..
Devaa enters to rub it in all their Faces😆

Senior Maame's ordrs..Ho gayi Karwa chauth ki tayaariyan🤣Teejy was too impressed wid Deva..was it me or Tejjy was doray daloing on him🤣

Devaa and MSK havin a lauf😆lol MSK Hindi toh achi tarah se pronouce karoo...Its sabasshi na why did he say Saabeshi *checksss ears*😕😆
Geet se milne jaaye toh Maan Singh khuarana ki koi nishaani chod ke mat jaana☺️
LOL Devaaa ki Phatti wen MSK turned his head around wid anger😆
LMAO Msk asks dev coz he knws hsi bhai is an expert in all these matters😆

Maan yeh din dahaade yeh aap kya kar rahe hai..woh sab toh raat ko hi hota hai
LOL is MSK saying this? Doesn't he rememba their first Dhaba date where hse had so much food and he asked her "Itna sab kuch tum akeli Khaogi"🤣

MSK is really into this Memsaab Driver Role play😆
Munda is really confident abt it..let's see how it goes and I knew MSK wuld fast for her too😳

I am applying no logic no Season 1 Fundas..its all new and I am enjoyin it.. a half an hour film I watch everyday😃

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
@Minnie: I am not frustrated about them not showing the precap, I am frustrated about a proper kiss not showen, ROFL 🤣☺️, aur haan SR, eheem eheem ☺️
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Jyo - gone are the days of dev becoming greedy n all... maan trusts him now... else maan wud nvr lock geet with dev in the room... so lets all just forget the bygones... and move ahead... lets treate this dev as not dev ...but some new brother of msk whose name is also dev...
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Hellooo🤗

how was the episode?😊

kiss aaya?😉😆
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

@Gouri:What r u saying😲...don't tell me Jiju got a complex thanks to GC ka hot hot body and he wants to get that same bangable body now as part of his challenge😲😲..babaji...in that case I should never drool over MSK ka body in front of Satish...warna pata chala he too takes up a similar challenge😲...

Waise today he looked quite hot in that carpentry scene...it seems he is hving some nice amount of cakes and pastries these days😉😆
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Jyo....i agree with Eva. I don't think Dev will be shown turning negative or selfish. And i also think they are going to go ahead with a love track between him & Nandini...🤔
Arwenish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Preeto...🤗
Saade apne rule, saade apne asool
Assi jithe padhe othe vakhre school
Saanu jehda rokey tokey, rakhdange ohnu toh ke
Assi jithe chavaange gaddi moudan ge
Phir saare de saare signal todange
Saada roz da kharcha, kharcha
Saada kudiyan ch charcha, charcha
Saadi police naal yaari, yaari
Nahin thaane vich parcha, parcha

Yaara saada charcha, rehnda har thaa🤣🤣
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OK what was the double meaning for "Aaj kal fasal kaatne ka samay hai na"???? And why did Geet wink at Maan after saying that...😕???/
Anvi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Me loveddd today's episode. 😳

Me will cherish all scenes from today's episode, EXCEPT...Dev staring at Nandu. 

Oh and that bangable MSK ☺️. Where the heck was Geet when he was showing off his dole-shole along with his intelligence, she would have made love to him tonight only...he was too irresistible. ☺️ Really wished Geet was there when MSK was making the stage. She would have been so proud of her man. 

Loved all the different smirks MSK gave in today's episode...during lassi scene and last karva chauth scene. 

I am glad that Geet shooed Lachi away. Had she made MSK go away or play some prank on him when he is dying to spend time with her, I would not have been happy. So far we have seen MSK making efforts to meet Geet when and where possible. For once, I want to see Geet making an effort to spend some time with her husband.  Would love to see Geet waking up early to cook pasta for breakfast for Maan and secretly going to his room to feed him. Its time we see Geet do something special for her Maan...aka Ballu. 😳 Now where will pasta come in Amritser, dont ask me. Its cinematic liberty. 😆

Anyways, loved today episode and will definitely see it more than once. 
Edited by Anvi2009 - 12 years ago