Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I think nandini was not there near the stage for purpose... she might tell all when she sees the stage that dev has done some jugaad because she saw that he could not even move the logs... ๐Ÿค“
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Bye gals. Hitting the bed.
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: swan20

@Jyo...do you think once Maan admits that he is the real MSK he will tell everyone that he was the one who fulfilled all the challenges. He is not the kind to blow his own trumpet. Plus he will never put his brother down to show his mahaanta...๐Ÿค”

Swan its not about blowing his own trumpet..its just to show that the image which they hv created in their mind about MSK is totally wrong...Dev as it is hv nothing to prove to Geet ka family na...so if MSK reveals his own identity and tells all that he did everything,Dev will hv nothing to loose there because its none of his business in the first place๐Ÿ˜†..he is there as mKS becuase he was mistaken by Nandini ...otherwise it was never in MSK ka plan to bring Dev as MSK bnut now that he is there...MSK has asked him to continue with it so that even he gets time to clean MSK ka image wearing the mask of Dev๐Ÿ˜†
jyoti06 thumbnail
This reminded me of the HP days..he looked really bangable๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Jyo....yeah that scene reminded of the wood chopping scene in HP...he looks utterly delicious...๐Ÿ˜ณ
jyoti06 thumbnail
Ok these days regularly I can see that GCMs r flooding the FB page with OMG comments..not a single cribbing is happening there๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†

Well CVs did hit the bulls eye with GCMs this time๐Ÿ˜†
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: swan20

@Jyo....yeah that scene reminded of the wood chopping scene in HP...he looks utterly delicious...๐Ÿ˜ณ

And then when removes the vest too to wipe off the sweat..ufffโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ
evasumi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Eva:I hv few doubts on Devaaa...today he was enjoying all the appreciation he was getting knowing that the hardwork was not his...I m not sure but my instinct says he might soon go on the path of greed if this family starts pampering him in the name of MSK๐Ÿค”

Jyo I think Dev was playing his part of MSK... and I think his happiness was to see their awestruk faces as they have really trapped him and wanted to fail him miserably .  I think he was enjoying the fact that he came out of their trap and made them eat their own words..  Though Maan helped him but Teji put Dev in the fix and Dev was just to happy to see the wonderment on their faces and was laughing at them.

I am sure that he is not going to turn greedy.  Those bad old days have been wiped out from his character.  Now he is simply Maan's brother who is sophiscated and polished then the TV family.

and now he is getting his own girl with his own spl bg music...  the possiblilities of him getting negative or greedy is very less...  and now Maan completely treats him as his own brother and trusts him with his own image and prestige as he asked him to play MSK...

Edited by evasumi - 12 years ago
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Jyo - darling...i hvnt become GCM... just that the carpentary scene took me back to the HP days... smita was on bbm wid me thru the epi n she was like he has bcome a carpenter now n i was like..he always did all this... haaayyyeee... HP... so am on HP days...droool on Maan... i used to drooolll sooo much on HP maan that V banned my TV... ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†... last night he was asking me... how many months of gyming do u think i need to do to get in shape like Mr Choudhary... n i said... even if u go gyming daily for 4 hrs for entire life...u woint get that body... rofl... poor chap ...has taken a challenge that next annniv tak 6 packs nahi to atleast 4 packs lake rahe ga... hahahahahhahahahhahahah
jyoti06 thumbnail
@Eva:See u said it that Dev was enjoying that he came out of their trap...but my point is why he needs to enjoy it ?...instead he should show some guilt that he came out of the trap not by his own but by taking MSK's help..so he himself has not achieved anything...