Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Nandini (Melanie) reminds me of this actor in Home Alone 2 - Lost in NY.

http://www.voont.com/files/images/edit/topcomedy/tim.jpg

Wish Maan had asked Geet to rub off the lassi whisker with her lips rather than her fingers. We know she would not have but at least it would have been another jalak of his naughtiness.
Edited by Opti - 12 years ago
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
But priti- usne kuch kiya hi nahi abhi tak...

Nandu ne jo dekha it WAS misunderstood..so..her basis on seeing dev doesn't really count too much..it's double edged because we as audience see it..but these things- even we as viewers concede are nandu's misconceptions
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awww
Lassi scene

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

finally am able to post...phewww...loved the lassi scene and MSK glaring at lucky and the exposure of his dole shole in hte name of carpentry...he is like the all purpose flour😆

rest could not watch as IPL is on...hence repeat dekhkar apna vishesh tippani doongi
preetgurti thumbnail
@Anu i agree to you jooties from my Side to Editors
they kill the scene grhhh
but Lassi scene was damm cute
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
gals i updated my bakwaas on page 1... time mile to padh lena... i hv stopped analysis... coz logic doesnt prevail for the past 3 months... 😆😆😆

i wished geet had seductively wiped the lassi on his mustach... she did it very plainly... but the whole lassi scene was awww
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Maan proved that he can take something which is in shambles and make it beautiful.  When he first Geet she was in shambles which only got worse when she nearly lost her life for a deed his brother was responsible for. He not only gave her the courage to fight back but also later accepted her in to his life and beautified it.  Today he showed us he still has the magic touch. He transformed a shabby room and made it fit to be a place for celebration.
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: swan20

Teji was looking impressed with Dev/MSK...how does this help to make the real MSK look good in their eyes still defeats me...😕😆

Today Teji/Biji family is impressed by fake-msk...
May be Teji and Lucky will give some more tasks to fake-msk...
And again Maan will do it foe Dev... and fake-msk will score more points before Teji...😃
But one day Teji family will find out that it was Balwat who was actually doing fake-msk's task... he is the one with "Akal..."
So the family will get double impressed by Balwat not by fake-msk...😳
Later it will help when they will know Balwat is real MSK...😃

preetgurti thumbnail
@Gouri
the lassi scene was damm cute and seductivily whiping lassi is awesome but me loved what i watch but the pic from yesterday spoiler clearly shows he holds her from waist but in actual scene they didn,t show
grhhh
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks pennu for writing it..hehe

I was just heading out...good point u gave!

Gou di- LOL...njoy :P