Today's episode-Fun from start to end. - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Did you guys notice how Suli-Sudi greeted Rano and BM?  OMG, I couldn't stop laughing...it was hilarious. 🀣   🀣   🀣

That was the most hilarious thing they have shown in a while🀣 
And these Suhana- Jassi scenes are also now going into those "My favourite category of scenes" list.  
Originally posted by netri

Someone from this forum said that "S" is coming back. In precap today They said that author of Prempatra is going to leave HER house and coming there... I m just saying No need to KILL me ... πŸ˜³  Anyway It was good episode . I m going to miss Shanti Massi... I didn't like Suhaana's shouting... at all. What she thinks , she can shout at everyone and they all deserve to listen to her. πŸ€’  I also didn't like that family bought stuff for her ... sorry guys Sometime U have to give tough love to ur own kids no matter what. Life is not fair. And also It's not fair to other bahus that they bought stuff for her while they never show stuff like Suhaana bought something for them at all . Suhaana could have bought Thank U gifts for the whole Family and Show how much she appreciates their love.  But giving her stuff when she gave up shopping on her own is not the way to go. It's just My POV.  

I did not like Suhana shouting, but I liked Suhana's shouting πŸ˜† Its hilariousπŸ˜† Ya what she does always is not right, but I like the fact that they are showing that she has not changed completely. Suhana ka gussa abhi bhi zinda hainπŸ˜† And her craziness too πŸ˜† 
Edited by ice.maiden - 12 years ago
Originally posted by ice.maiden

I did not like Suhana shouting, but I liked Suhana's shouting πŸ˜† Its hilariousπŸ˜† Ya what she does always is not right, but I like the fact that they are showing that she has not changed completely. Suhana ka gussa abhi bhi zinda hainπŸ˜†

Sushma May b my parents were far too strict with me but ...  She doesn't learn from her mistakes. This is wht Ishaan told her when she slap Sona. She is still going strong abt her passion. She is passionate abt Shopping but she can't see that she was rude to her best friends and family. It was not Suli - Sudi's fault . She gave up shopping on her own. No one ask her to give that up. Thank gos she is not my friend. I would have never talk to her again.πŸ˜†
Originally posted by netri

Sushma May b my parents were far too strict with me but ...  She doesn't learn from her mistakes. This is wht Ishaan told her when she slap Sona. She is still going strong abt her passion. She is passionate abt Shopping but she can't see that she was rude to her best friends and family. It was not Suli - Sudi's fault . She gave up shopping on her own. No one ask her to give that up. Thank gos she is not my friend. I would have never talk to her again.πŸ˜†

Neither would I πŸ˜† 
it ws really a nice episode on whole...i luv kashyap family...n it ws so cute to see badimaa acting as though she felt bad since suhana ws nt acceptin d gifts..n Ragini ws cmpleately gud...it felt as though v wr seeing our ooold suhana agn...also panna scene ws gud..it ws totally nice to see..
Originally posted by ice.maiden

That was the most hilarious thing they have shown in a while🀣 
And these Suhana- Jassi scenes are also now going into those "My favourite category of scenes" list.  

I know I still can't stop laughing!! Jassi is going to irritate Suhana when MA isn't there, he is her replacement. πŸ˜† It was too funny.
πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
Today episode was awesome.

I loved suhana and bari maa perfomence. It's roking i can't explain today episode.

I loved suhana exprecion. In today episode was beatiful scenes.

Netri..your point is valid...but the way Suhana was shouting...it didnt hurted anyone...it was just she could not overcome the syndrome...πŸ˜†...

I couldnt see any wrong...and Kashyaps know hw Suhana is...Suhana never hurts anyone...and she knows that...even when family got everything for her...she couldnt hide her emotions...and when BM showed that she is angry fr not accepting, she was like Badi Maa...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

I havent seen the Episode so wat shud I comment πŸ€£

bhai koyi nayi bhaat bhol... tu dekhe na dekhe... pade na pade... tareef toh kartha hai na... woh hi karde ...shaunak ne superb post likhi hai... chal uski tareef kar...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by laxmi_s

bhai koyi nayi bhaat bhol... tu dekhe na dekhe... pade na pade... tareef toh kartha hai na... woh hi karde ...shaunak ne superb post likhi hai... chal uski tareef kar...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Shounak ka tareef...wo bhi rubal...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† nahi chalega...nahi chalega...
They hv strong love 😑bonding you know...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†