Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: .sb.

@black-really!🀣🀣Suhana is just one piece..I dont know why..but today's episode somehow reminded me of the acchi bahu episode..dont know why thoughπŸ˜•πŸ˜†aur yeh kya..kashyaps ke ghar mein...naukrani meena..make up lagati hain!Did you see the bright colours on her eyelids🀣

Shounak i missed the bright color of her eyelids ...but yes i did noticed bright color lipstick which she was wearing today🀣
Originally posted by: 111192

Shounak i missed the bright color of her eyelids ...but yes i did noticed bright color lipstick which she was wearing today🀣

😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲How did you miss?...umm I mean..how CAN you miss!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..ROFL..and during the shirt scene..when Suhana was trying to put the thread into the needle..they kinda zoomed into ragini's nails which reminded me about the nailpaint saga you and Sheema di rachaoed in this forumπŸ˜†

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
i loved the episode...and was very happy to do the update..chance to think abt the episode again...

and suhana philosophical dialogues abt not to waste money...πŸ˜†

crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It was full fun episode and i loved it... Very less "I" issues ...Thank God...

I am loving Suhana-Jassi face-off nowadays...Its cute... I loved the way when he explained how he reached on roof top...hahaha... through pipe...🀣
Originally posted by: crysind

It was full fun episode and i loved it... Very less "I" issues ...Thank God...

I am loving Suhana-Jassi face-off nowadays...Its cute... I loved the way when he explained how he reached on roof top...hahaha... through pipe...🀣

And then,Suhana saying Jassi..tum chote baccho ko patang KAATNA sikha rahe honπŸ˜†as if patang ko kaatna jurm hai🀣
madhu_d thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

🀣🀣lol so true...ham bhi bina kharch ke ghoom lete EuropeπŸ˜†

but on a serious note,do you guys really think it would be good if Suhana and Ishaan would go for the trip leaving the Kashyap family behind?

Yes shounak...it would be  very wonderful..i really want this to happen  even after knowing that it is above expectations!!!. but..i really want SGP team to tour overseas to know how much  fan following they have and  Star Plus to  get shocked after seeing the immense popularity..
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@madhu...yeah it will be nice...bt SP's interference will be more if they go overseas...they will show the beauty of the places...more than good scenes...
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

@madhu...yeah it will be nice...bt SP's interference will be more if they go overseas...they will show the beauty of the places...more than good scenes...

Are you hinting at a specific show on STAR Plus?πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Are you hinting at a specific show on STAR Plus?πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

uhummm...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† nope...!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

And then,Suhana saying Jassi..tum chote baccho ko patang KAATNA sikha rahe honπŸ˜†as if patang ko kaatna jurm hai🀣

Suhana mai ki dictionary mein kuch bhi possible haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†