CB2 ll improve slowly and steadily

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi,

I know current track is pathetic and very similar to CB1. But CB2 do not have any other track rather than this track. Typical sas-bahu (Radhika-Maheshvari) story..nobody will watch.

we feel that current track is pathetic because we have seen each and every episode of CB1  and we can easily predict wat ll happen in next episodes 

With current track they are trying to create a magic between RaDev. Dev is angry at this point of time. Rad will create respect and love for her in Dev's heart slowly and steadily.

Eventuall it ll be a pure love traingle with complicated relaptionships and betrayal and drama.

Every TV-serial repeats its own story..PV,YMGGK,RMG etc. Same way CB2 also getting repeated but the good things are that the characters are getting improved.

CB2 will improve day by day but we have to be patient.

Edited by vishnu1000 - 12 years ago
U are right cb 2 will improve
yaar CB2 needs to improve...
Originally posted by vishnu1000

Hi,

I know current track is pathetic and very similar to CB1. But CB2 do not have any other track rather than this track. Typical sas-bahu (Radhika-Maheshvari) story..nobody will watch.

we feel that current track is pathetic because we have seen each and every episode of CB1  and we can easily predict wat ll happen in next episodes 

With current track they are trying to create a magic between RaDev. Dev is angry at this point of time. Rad will create respect and love for her in Dev's heart slowly and steadily.

Eventuall it ll be a pure love traingle with complicated relaptionships and betrayal and drama.

Every TV-serial repeats its own story..PV,YMGGK,RMG etc. Same way CB2 also getting repeated but the good things are that the characters are getting improved.

CB2 will improve day by day but we have to be patient.

it is going on the right track and am sure there's much surprise awaiting for u...remember there was an article that said a fire broke on CB set BUT AT THAT TIME AVIN AND RUBI WAS SHOOTING SOMEWHERE ELSE...THINK THINK THINKπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Wow! Now I remember.When there was fire on the sets Avina were shooting elsewhere.Thnx for reminding. CB is getting interesting day by day & I'm sure it'l top the charts.But,for that we'l have to have patience & stop complaining all the time. As the proverb goes " slow & steady wins the race."
ya but we can't bear dev's rudeness towards rads which actually we can't imagine

Yes for sure the story will pick up...but Dev's character is being destroyed...and this shouldnt happen. 

Umm...I guess we all are so used to seeing Dev being the gentle, caring man that we hate to see him like this...but then this is different CB na? Remember in one article Avinash had said that this time Dev will be a little rough character...was he hinting at this?  Well, in that case please dont be rough only with Rads!! 

Nevertheless have to tone down Dev a little. Hope he realizes his mistake...right now he is very angry...hope that he understands the situations when he is calmed down!

Originally posted by fatssrilanka

Wow! Now I remember.When there was fire on the sets Avina were shooting elsewhere.Thnx for reminding. CB is getting interesting day by day & I'm sure it'l top the charts.But,for that we'l have to have patience & stop complaining all the time. As the proverb goes " slow & steady wins the race."

I agree with you fatssrilanka !!!!!!!!!!!!!!