Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer
Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

Guddu Looking For His Place (Page 3)

rani2007 Goldie
rani2007
rani2007

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Wafah

LOL I missed this...Rani who made Runjhun PUBLIC ENEMY #1 LOL Who is out to kill Runjhun? Guddu might just kill the killer of his dharampatni...

I think all of us can see that how Guddu and Runjhun use excuses to express their feelings for each other...and yes Runjhun would be upset whether Amma had been or not. LOL You can't really fault either of them for what they do because in the end their intentions and heart is in the right place but since they've never expressed themselves in that manner neither of them are able to do it properly...

I think Guddu now does seem to place Runjhun before himself, if no one else...he didn't eat last night and he didn't eat the parathas before Runjhun took a bite of the samosas...I think both of them are handicapped when it comes to expressing emotions vocally...which is why you tend to feel bad for both of them place in their different situations because in a way they both are seeking something...and one day we hope they will find it in each other...

I was thinking about that as well.  After the Runjhun eats the samosa, it's almost like he thinks to himself, "wait if I eat one here then she won't eat as much, " so he leaves to go get ready and leaves her with extra food to eat.  It's almost strange to see his concern because he's not questioning it and just reacting to what he is feeling (fits his character, I suppose LOL). 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

uzeeInfofan

Wafah IF-Dazzler
Wafah
Wafah

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rani2007

I was thinking about that as well.  After the Runjhun eats the samosa, it's almost like he thinks to himself, "wait if I eat one here then she won't eat as much, " so he leaves to go get ready and leaves her with extra food to eat.  It's almost strange to see his concern because he's not questioning it and just reacting to what he is feeling (fits his character, I suppose LOL). 

Rani, to me I think Guddu responds more instinctively than anything else. His anger, his affection, his protectiveness, it's all very instinctive, hence there is no contemplation. Runjhun in a similar way responds instinctively on most but I think for her, she's used to controlling her emotions, and suppressing them at times. This is why there are times when she reacts instinctively to Guddu, almost like she doesn't realize it, and at times logic takes precedence and she pulls back. Which is also why I think Runjhun is more mindful of the challenge than Guddu is. Every good moment she has with Guddu or the successes, she reacts instinctively. Every drawback or setback, her logic kicks in and she regroups and she's back to the challenge.

She holds out her samosa...not that I think she wanted him to take her samosa, but yeah he was so relieved that she ate the samosa, that he could then go about and do the rest of the tasks that lay at hand. To him before anything else he wanted to do he wanted to make sure she ate. That took precedence, over anything else for the day. Things to do list, Item #1: Make Runjhun Eat

Also how was your samosa?LOL Since you didn't share...

uzeerani2007

gardes IF-Dazzler
gardes
gardes

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
I mentioned yesterday that Guddu never intended to NOT be involved in the mobile center, but like a typical male, he took the last stance.  Today, it did not take him long to capitulate to Runjhun that yes, he will mind the store with her.

Whoever is writing all this seems well-versed in marital push and pulls and gender roles.  They are written so effectively, directed as effectively and for neither leads to be married and play it out convincingly has to be admired the most!

Patterns in marriage in terms of communication, habits, etc. are established very early on and they pretty much stay the same.  For me, as a married woman, it is fun to watch how people in "arranged" marriages work out the differences when dating has not been introduced.

ClapClapClapClapClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

uzeerani2007Wafah

rani2007 Goldie
rani2007
rani2007

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 8:26pm | IP Logged

Rani, to me I think Guddu responds more instinctively than anything else. His anger, his affection, his protectiveness, it's all very instinctive, hence there is no contemplation. Runjhun in a similar way responds instinctively on most but I think for her, she's used to controlling her emotions, and suppressing them at times. This is why there are times when she reacts instinctively to Guddu, almost like she doesn't realize it, and at times logic takes precedence and she pulls back. Which is also why I think Runjhun is more mindful of the challenge than Guddu is. Every good moment she has with Guddu or the successes, she reacts instinctively. Every drawback or setback, her logic kicks in and she regroups and she's back to the challenge.

She holds out her samosa...not that I think she wanted him to take her samosa, but yeah he was so relieved that she ate the samosa, that he could then go about and do the rest of the tasks that lay at hand. To him before anything else he wanted to do he wanted to make sure she ate. That took precedence, over anything else for the day. Things to do list, Item #1: Make Runjhun Eat

Also how was your samosa?LOL Since you didn't share...

@Bold: Great point.

For the samosa bit, after Runjhun hold the samosa in her hand, she motions to him to eat  because he also had a samosa in his hand and then he puts the samosa back.  He tells her to eat and that he'll be back.  I think that was his way of making sure she would eat a little more (with there being extra samosas).  I kind of love the fact that both of her fasts have been broken by Guddu handing her food to eat... first time was the mithai/prasaad (sweets) from the temple after he fakes coming back/being changed and then now he handed the samosa to her to eat.

I like that to do list. LOL I hope it always starts with Runjhun... only if it's positive though... if it's negative then may it be erased, lol.

Samosa is in the process of being heated up, lol, I got distracted.  Making some chai as well. Smile Late night snack for meLOL...how about I send you some virtual chai and samosa?

**Sends virtual care package to Wafah**LOL

Btw, Wafah, doesn't it look like Himmanshoo needs a haircut overall now? Not just in the back LOL

uzeeWafah

Wafah IF-Dazzler
Wafah
Wafah

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
LOL Thanks for the Virtual Care Package...

LOLRani I gave up on his haircut...because I feel odd discussing his haircut...LOL he does need one
(maybe you can tweet it to him...LOL) ...his hair does seem to be growing...it reminds me of my brother who insists on growing his hair, and I want to go behind him and snip the errant curls or maybe I'm jealous...because they seem to have better hair than my horse tail...

LOL I think yesterday His To Do List Item #1 was: Irk Runjhun, Make her give Pravachans

Is that negative or positive I don't know...?

Guddu should make a motto...Give Pravachans, don't take Prans (Lectures better than vows)? Since he seems to breathe easier when Runjhun is giving Pravachans and not so easy when she's taking prans?

uzeerani2007Infofan

rani2007 Goldie
rani2007
rani2007

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 8:52pm | IP Logged

LOL Thanks for the Virtual Care Package...

LOLRani I gave up on his haircut...because I feel odd discussing his haircut...LOL he does need one
(maybe you can tweet it to him...LOL) ...his hair does seem to be growing...it reminds me of my brother who insists on growing his hair, and I want to go behind him and snip the errant curls or maybe I'm jealous...because they seem to have better hair than my horse tail...

LOL I think yesterday His To Do List Item #1 was: Irk Runjhun, Make her give Pravachans

Is that negative or positive I don't know...?

Guddu should make a motto...Give Pravachans, don't take Prans (Lectures better than vows)? Since he seems to breathe easier when Runjhun is giving Pravachans and not so easy when she's taking prans?

I actually had it all typed out LOLLOL but then I remembered he used to have his hair even longer by a few inches so I deleted my tweet, lol.  It would be funny if it grows it back to that same length.

Like this:

LOL, boy did we get off topic...

What is his place again? LOL

Edited by rani2007 - 06 May 2011 at 8:52pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Wafah

Wafah IF-Dazzler
Wafah
Wafah

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rani2007

I actually had it all typed out LOLLOL but then I remembered he used to have his hair even longer by a few inches so I deleted my tweet, lol.  It would be funny if it grows it back to that same length.

Like this:

LOL, boy did we get off topic...

What is his place again? LOL

LOL I'm so glad there is no one around me...or they might think I have gone nuts laughing at my computer screen...As it is the people at work think I'm crazy...especially since I'm supposed to be working on project deliverables and tasks Tongue

You actually almost tweeted it? LOL Bechaara...now he gets tweeted on haircuts as well...LOL I saw him only partially in Seven...so I didn't really compare his hair length...

You dragged me off topic...or actually we were talking about his place in the barber shop so not off topic at all...TongueJust kidding...

Must you even ask the question...Guddu's place is obvious...with Runjhun of course...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rani2007

Wafah IF-Dazzler
Wafah
Wafah

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Okay so kind of on topic but not really...LOL I was typing out my report on my tradeshow event...and couldn't help but think we've been discussing Guddu looking for approval from Runjhun...but how easily both Kukkan and Jabbo have also taken to their Bhabi and wanting to be in the good graces of their Bhabhi. (Yes I pay a lot of attention to my work...)

Kukkan and Jabbo have always revered Guddu but they've added Runjhun to the list so easily. Kukkan agreeing with Runjhun that he will be more responsible and Jabbo wanting to be Runjhun's "chahita dewar" shows that to them Runjhun has become as important as Guddu is to them. The respect they show her, and even the concern where they notice her worries (Kukkan more so) is the same concern they show for their Guddu Bhaiyya.

The Guddu-Kukkan-Jabbo dynamic reminds me so much of Peter Pan and the Lost Boys of Neverland...where they take to Wendy (Runjhun) immediately with her concerns and listening to her. Guddu is almost very comparable to Peter Pan, his stubborn nature, his free spirit, his temper...and Runjhun has a likeness to the nurturing Wendy trying very much to help him grow up...even as she struggled with her own growing up, and changes within herself...

Afterall it was Wendy who helped Peter Pan find his shadow and stitch it back to him...(I don't know what it says about my mental state that I'm comparing Peter Pan to Guddu and Wendy to Runjhun...)

rani2007gardesInfofan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index