Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi 325: D-N The Real Eternal Story - Page 2

chatminii thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
sooo beautiful...
ye datta kabhi bhi first attempt me naku ki baat nahi manta but baad me wo hi sahi nikalti hai...bechari har baar ghaav khati hai but atleast is bar datta samne se apna pyar jata raha hai...wow...
loved the D-N moment :)
looking frwd for nxt one:))
keep doing the good work:))

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you BB for giving my LTL back to me πŸ‘πŸΌ

It is as though I was watching Dutta's rage, anger, concern, love..his each and every emotion and expression on my TV screen.

How long will it take for our gadha to understand that NS is the culprit.?... well... will have to wait...after all our Dutta saab takes his own sweet timeπŸ˜†

Looking forward to Tasha tomorrow...with DSP showering TLC on nakku. 
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
lovely episode dear

dutta caring naku lovely

dutta didn't listen to her what she says about nana but am sure he will think 

waiting for next

bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Sia79

Great Update BB
Dutta taking care of injured Nakku 😍
After seeing precap Waiting for tomorrows episode

Thank you Sia! πŸ˜³

This content was originally posted by: mozart66

😍lovely episode! you make me speechless everytime BB!! Kya comment karu?!

Thank you!!😳Comment karo, kuch toh as Dutta says, "Kuch bol bhi" πŸ˜†

This content was originally posted by: Lekz

Beautiful episode, just awesome.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Donno how to thank you BB ' each day gets better.πŸ€—

This is the TaSha I longed to watch on screen. Nice to see Dutta remembering all the instances when Nakku had taken care of him.  His pain seeing her hurt was so well described. I hurt too.

Baji's phone ringing and Dutta getting upset was cool, so natural.😊

And Dutta losing his cool even when she was hurt ' is so Dutta. β­οΈ Thanks for not changing the character. That rage, the anger is his trait and that should never change right or wrong. He could mellow down but never change.

Aww the precap ' just amazing. Can't wait for 'morrow. Nakku with tresses hanging loose and Dutta lost 'was always one of my dream sequences.😍

Lekz! If he began listening to Naku, how would the world feel the joy of calling him a gadha!? What will happen to aparna's video and emoticons! 🀣

This content was originally posted by: meghaparti

Thanks for sharing..Dutta love pain anger..all just wow...But I knew it he will not believe nakku that nana is behind all this..Precap looks interesting...Romance hi romance hai charooon aur...lol..Fantastic Update BB...Since now its confirmed Mishal is not returning...I guess tumhari story se hi anand uthana padhega...Love u...πŸ˜†

Oh Megha, thank you so much!!! 😳 Haan, romance hi romance hai, bechari Naku... Dutta is mamle mein toh sudhar gaya but listening to her is against his principles it seems! πŸ€£

This content was originally posted by: -Roopa-

Thanks BB for the update..😊

Dutta's emotions very well portrayed.. his deep concern about Nakku being hurt, remembering the time when she took care of him when he was hurt.. and he wants the man who hurt Nakku at any cost.. '..usne dutta ki patni per hamla karke apni maut ko bulaya hain..'😍 

He almost lost his cool on nakku.. but liked how he controlled himself later..
but he has a strong belief on NS.. it is a hard task for nakku to make him believe her.. 
and he is angry when Baji's phone rings..πŸ˜†

Loved the precap..how some of us had wished for this scene..he wants to see nakku with her hair left open..hai..😍😍😍

Thank you Roopa πŸ˜³ Yeah, lot of emotions mixed in the same scene. Would have loved to see Mishal do it on screen... it would come off as one of the show's best scenes am sure ! 
😍

bandbajao thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shivansh

When will Dutta learn to lend an ear to what his wifey dear has to say.πŸ˜• Probably ...in his next birth. I mean ,I know this guy has to have last word in every conversation but how about end an argument by saying "As you say my love"  to his intelligent wife for a change ?How did Dutta do in his Math class at school, poor guy takes a lot of time to put two and two together always and then goes prancing around screaming "DHOKA,DHOKA,DHOKA ".

AND Naku dear your husband does not  have much patience,don't you know that already, just present the facts and don't beat around the bush. Else,he will not get  it,we all know it.

Naku with unpleated hair 😍...she will look so beautiful.

-Ships

🀣🀣🀣 Dutta saying "as you say my love?" πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ 
I heard him say "please" in English only once in the entire show now how do we teach him so much courtesy!! πŸ€£
meghaparti thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bandbajao

[

Oh Megha, thank you so much!!! 😳 Haan, romance hi romance hai, bechari Naku... Dutta is mamle mein toh sudhar gaya but listening to her is against his principles it seems! πŸ€£

Your always welcome dearπŸ˜† Yeah Dutta remains one gadha who will never learn from his mistakes...The more he mistrusts nakku the more deeper his heart gets wounded seems like he enjoys living with painπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
n then keeps cribbing meri wajah se tujhe itna dard milta...hai...nakkku🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bandbajao

🀣🀣🀣 Dutta saying "as you say my love?" πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ 
I heard him say "please" in English only once in the entire show now how do we teach him so much courtesy!! πŸ€£

When does Dutta say "please" 😲?! Does he say it to Nakku? I cant imagine him saying "Nakku...pleaseee!" πŸ˜†!

Actually even I was surprised when Dutta got pissed with Nakku when she wasnt well , after all the dialogues he says to himself like she has suffered a lot because of him, and its always she who bears the brunt of whatever he does, etc., he shows her the finger and asks her to shut up ! I know Dutta is short-tempered, and he doesnt have a habit of listening to others, but still I felt bad for Nakku 😭. Arre before fuming, he should have atleast asked her why she said that na. Hey bhagwaaan...iss gadhe ko kab akkal aayega  !

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 12 years ago
bandbajao thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: divy609

Awww...The precap πŸ˜³ I'll wait for that πŸ˜  

These epis are making me yearn for the TV epis even more  2day's epi is just πŸ˜­ I can visualize Dutta taking his head up and closing his eyes and again looking at Nakku ( I use Nakku only here with MR/Dutta ...Don't feel like using it with that fellow πŸ˜• ) πŸ˜† ...  All FBs have been covered and very well covered ...Dutta sitting on heels *sigh* I wanna see it πŸ˜­ 
Nakku can't convince him ! Yeah banda aisa hi hain πŸ˜† Bharosa karne mein waqt lagta hain πŸ˜† 
The precap again !!!!😍

Thanxx for the update BB πŸ˜ƒ

Thank u so much πŸ˜³ Yeah ye banda and his difficulty with bharosa! what to say! πŸ˜†
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Episode Review for Today:
I really really felt like I was watching the show - specially because it started to show how Naku got hurt..typically like how they would show it on screen :)
Dutta's anger, concern and his remembering all the scenes where Naku took care of him, was apt, since we do need to see more and more of Dutta taking in how much Naku has done for him.
I think, the best part of the episode,was where Naku gets up and tells Dutta that she doubts NS - but Dutta albeit taken aback, does not completely go beserk as he normally would. He is controlled, angry yes, but controlled and he also tells her that he didnt mean to yell at her...the older Dutta, would not have done that..so his evolution is continuing and so nice to see.

Now the precap, I was secretly hoping that Dutta would ask Naku to leave her hair open, I do think she looks so pretty like that :) and he did...nice touches all over.

My biggest question now, is where is Kala in all this?
bandbajao thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ivy_11

Thank you BB for giving my LTL back to me πŸ‘πŸΌ

It is as though I was watching Dutta's rage, anger, concern, love..his each and every emotion and expression on my TV screen.

How long will it take for our gadha to understand that NS is the culprit.?... well... will have to wait...after all our Dutta saab takes his own sweet timeπŸ˜†

Looking forward to Tasha tomorrow...with DSP showering TLC on nakku. 

Thank you dear! πŸ˜³ How long will he take πŸ˜†πŸ˜† you have given the answer yourself πŸ˜†