Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deactivated1 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
LMAO. Appu and Moon, did you guys especially notice Dutta centre stage step at 1:50 in the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTa1bmMdTO8 😆😆😆😆 It was epic. The way Baji, Suds, and everyone else did a circle around 👏😆
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Elysia

APPU. I want my Laagi back on TV as well 

I can understand, Ana ! Even am going through the same, I think its Liz's post that made you all nostalgic right 😭?! I'm just hoping that some miracle happen, and we get to see our old LTL back on screen, with the same old characters, writers, and the same old Classic LTL FEEL !

*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Elysia

LMAO. Appu and Moon, did you guys especially notice Dutta centre stage step at 1:50 in the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTa1bmMdTO8 😆 It was epic. The way Baji, Suds, and everyone else did a circle around 👏😆

OMG Ana...that was JUST AWSOME 🤣🤣🤣! I just saw DUTTA do THAT in his black pathani!! 🤣🤣🤣

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 12 years ago
deactivated1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: *dewdrop~pearl*

I can understand, Ana ! Even am going through the same, I think its Liz's post that made you all nostalgic right 😭?! I'm just hoping that some miracle happen, and we get to see our old LTL back on screen, with the same old characters, writers, and the same old Classic LTL FEEL !

Miracle.

Sigh.

That's what we need.

I want to see those beautiful scripts on the forum come true on-screen Ouch With MR and Mahhi and all our original characters, completely untainted by Colors' changes.

Originally posted by: *dewdrop~pearl*

OMG Ana...that was JUST AWSOME 🤣🤣🤣! I just saw DUTTA do THAT in his black pathani!! 🤣🤣🤣

LMAO ROFL That's exactly how I imagined him! 😆😆😆😆😆 Black pathani, doing that step ROFL