Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deactivated1 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: bandbajao

🤣🤣🤣 Dutta saying "as you say my love?" 🤣🤣🤣 
I heard him say "please" in English only once in the entire show now how do we teach him so much courtesy!! 🤣

Seriously? 😆 When did he say please??

EDIT: I just skimmed through the pages and got my answer. He said it to SUPRIYA 🤢 Of all people...
Edited by Elysia - 12 years ago
bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Elysia

Seriously? 😆 When did he say please??

EDIT: I just skimmed through the pages and got my answer. He said it to SUPRIYA 🤢 Of all people...

he said "please bolo kya hua hai" when she was sobbing aftr their engagement! 😆 and after he said please he smashed the table lamp and stormed out just like DUTTA!!!! 🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣 
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

he said "please bolo kya hua hai" when she was sobbing aftr their engagement! 😆 and after he said please he smashed the table lamp and stormed out just like DUTTA!!!! 🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣 

Thats not exactly what you expect someone to do after they say a "please"
🤣🤣🤣!!

bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: *dewdrop~pearl*

Thats not exactly what you expect someone to do after they say a "please"
🤣🤣🤣!!

Aparna when Dutta says Please, you are supposed to hear it as "Can't you hear what I am saying?" 🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣 

Aparna when Dutta says Please, you are supposed to hear it as "Can't you hear what I am saying?" 🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣 

Ya but Supriya dint know that, and she had to bear his wrath 🤣🤣🤣! No wonder she has always been terrified of him since then 😆! Nakku is the ONLY ONE who has had the guts to enter the LION'S DEN when the lion is in FULL FORM! Even Aayisaab and his sisters get totally terrified when Dutta loses control and becomes violent, that they become totally silent and just watch over. But Nakku goes and stands there in the face of the storm, and tries to cool him down, as she knows him so well that no matter how violent he gets, he will not harm her 😳. Thats her faith and understanding of Dutta, and she has never been wrong 😳.

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 12 years ago
deactivated1 thumbnail

More like when he says please, he actually means: "Don't make me repeat the word or I'll smash a lamp, throw tantrums like a five-year old, and make my dramatic exit."

His please is like a life threat.

Or maybe what he really means is: "Please don't make me kill the lamp. I already have human blood on my hands." And we're just not getting it right.
Edited by Elysia - 12 years ago
deactivated1 thumbnail

Ya but Supriya dint know that, and she had to bear his wrath 🤣🤣🤣! No wonder she has always been terrified of him since then 😆! Nakku is the ONLY ONE who has had the guts to enter the LION'S DEN when the lion is in FULL FORM! Even Aayisaab and his sisters get totally terrified when Dutta loses control and becomes violent, that they become totally silent and just watch over. But Nakku goes and stands there in the face of the storm, and tries to cool him down, as she knows him so well that no matter how violent he gets, he will not harm her 😳. Thats her faith and understanding of Dutta, and she has never been wrong 😳.

Well, except for that one-two times when he shoved her out of his room and bloodied her forehead 😆

Kidding, Appu. I totally get what you're saying. The only other person who isn't afraid of him anymore is Kala 🤢
deactivated1 thumbnail

Can I just add that this was the ONE time when I actually wished that the pillow he threw landed on Supriya's head, not the lamp 🤢 I mean, the girl was pushing even MY buttons with her whimpering silence. He was asking so nicely na. He kept being patient and then she went all weepity woppity and he lost it *comforts Dutta* Not his fault. Even I wanted to hit something (read: Supriya) just then.

Waise, yeah. Dutta can get a bit violent 😆 *sings* But he keeps me coming back for more...

Oh God. I really do sound like a victim of domestic violence 🤢
alveera_rckz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awesome update but 1 question were iz episode 1 lol
Originally posted by: Elysia

I just want to start by pointing out that I'm not obsessed or addicted 😳 I swear I'm not. The whole countdown thing is just my excitement bubbling over. No big deal. Just excitement. I did not spend my whole day obsessing over the upcoming episode. I have a life *looks anxiously at the writers* I'm not obsessing. Chal jhooti kahi ki !

And what's wrong with a little obsession?  I'm proud of my love for LTL and I don't care what anybody thinks, I'm still gonna countdown before an episode's up. Boo-who. Thats the spirit 😎!

Ignoring my immature behavior, let's move on to DHAN TA NAAAN, Ana's fabulously boring analysis of tonight's episode. Lemme hear you say "WE LOVE ANA'S BORING ANALYSIS OF LTL EPISODES. YAY." I still can't hear you, guys. Disappointing 🥺 Ya my reaction was -----> *screaming in typical 80s Bollywood heroin style* Nahiiin!!

Scene #1-2: I simply loved how protective Dutta was here. Man. That was seriously droolworthy. But then I never really need a reason to drool over him other than, well, him. The whole hero-act he pulled off; catching Naku before she fell, carrying her around to the other side of the car to keep out of sight, putting her in the car, binding her wound and pressing his hand against it... uff, Dutta, SAVE ME PLEASE. I... have a terrible cold and it's killing me. Jaldi aaja *swoons in time for Dutta to catch me* Ooh Ana *bless you* but I wouldnt be sending my Dutta in time to hold you, as I dont want my darling to catch a cold, sorry ! I seriously think you should be confined to your room 😳...And Ana, since you know Dutta so well, have you ever imagined how would Dutta "sneeze"?! 🤣🤣🤣 Do you think he would be drool worthy when he SNEEZES?! 🤣🤣🤣

One of the details that I really loved in this Naku-hurt scene was when he caressed her forehead and had the flashbacks of all the times she's nursed his wounds. Wow. This man has fallen hard for his wife. No kidding. He's a goner  I especially loved it when our sher got all angry with her for getting out of the car and she's just lying there unconscious and he can't even yell at her, because she's vulnerable. Loved how he pulled himself together; his worry for her was heart-warming. The way that he used his kurta to wipe off her blood... uff... somebody get me a fan... Well am using it, but you can take it 😃 ----->

Baji finally arrived and Dutta carried Naku to the other car 😍 See, if she'd been cut on her waist - then how would he have carried her? *wiggles eyebrows* I'm wondering, in such a case, how would he have stopped the blood with that hanky 😲?! 😆

Where were Leela and Suds? What's going on between them? How are they working things out or has their marriage unofficially ended? In LTL2, since Tasha is out, now the focus is on Suds-Leela love story 😍!

Scene #5-6: Loved those moments in which Dutta watched Naku in her sleep. Loved how he rested his brow against hers, wondering how much more pain she could take. I like the fact that he considers her so human. She's perfection personified in his eyes (it's a paradoxical statement, I know), but I like how he's beginning to realize just how vulnerable she is and that she, being human, has limits as to how much pain she can endure. It worries him, because this sudden realization seems to be making him feel more vulnerable as well. If Naku can be harmed, and break... well, it makes him more desperate when it comes to protecting her, doesn't it? Because he can't make it without his strength... and if she breaks... hard to even consider..."... aur kitna dard sahegi tu, Naku...?" This was the best quote in tonight's episode. I just loved the simplicity of it, the worry and desperation and pain those words held. Beautiful. Just imagine the amount of barely restained emotions that Mishal would have shown with this dialogue... 😍 ...Very well said!

Uff... when Naku started talking about not trusting NS, I visibly cringed 😆 🤢 It's not that I don't agree with her. I do. But I just knew that this wasn't the right time or way to drop that bomb in Dutta's lap. His reaction had me wincing and I mentally hissed at Naku to shut up, but of course she kept on blabbering about NS being the bad man. TIMING, Naku, it's all about the TIMING. This was not it 🤢

Dutta yelled at her  GADHA. YOU DON'T GET ANYTHING!

Okay, I admit that even I don't think NS was behind the attack... in fact, I have a strong feeling that we'll be surprised when it comes to the diabetes-stricken oldie. But... I know that he's not entirely trustworthy and so I'm on Naku's side in all this. Dutta NEEDS to listen to her. And he will. Just not while he's in shock of almost having lost her and furious about having lost out on an opportunity to cut off her stabber's head. There's an emotional storm headed Dutta's way and telling him RIGHT NOW that he can't trust the one man he has trusted for years and whom he respects a lot is JUST NOT THE RIGHT WAY to go about things, Naku! TIMING, for crapola's sake. Oh ya, I agree here. It was the wrong time that she ATTACKED! 😆 But actually its not her fault too...because she got up with a jerk at the thought of her "saab" being injured, so she was really scared and terrified at that moment, and in that moment of fear, she blabbered out everything without thinking! If she was more calm, she wouldnt have done it, she would have thought over it and told him in a better manner, as Nakku has a knack of making Dutta understand things. But now, since she has presented it in such a manner, its going to be really difficult for her to convince him !

Thankfully, Naku's stubborn. She won't give up on convincing so easily. Besides, she's good at recognizing people's nature... Dutta will have to believe her eventually.

Right? Obviously yaar 😉!

Precap was 😍 Is it just me or does Dutta have a thing for Naku's hair? 😆 He kept on running his fingers through it in the episode and now again in the precap. Oh ya, the 1st place Dutta would always touch is her hair 😳, even during the SR he does the same thing 😃! Though I would personally prefer him to hold her cheeks 😍. I'm not complaining though, 'cause whenever he touches her hair, I get pleasant shivers down my spine 😳 For a second though, I thought he might start braiding her hair 😆 That would be hilarious 🤣🤣🤣! Btw, do you REALLY think Dutta would know how to braid hair 😆?! Just imagine him struggling with so much of hair in his hands 😆! It would be fun to see Dutta's reaction if Nakku asks him whether he can do it for her 😆, he wouldnt be able to say a NO out of politeness and might just oblige 🤣🤣🤣! And just imagine how the end result would turn out to be 🤣🤣🤣

My comments in BLUE...

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 12 years ago