Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

I totallu agree with u  two👍🏼...Thank God at least i found someone who thinks like me👏...iam common...i agree that this show is based on Phoolan Devi;s life and so on😕...but plzzz in the film she was shown like normal child🤢 who cried wen hurt was confused and angry😡 too not like a superheroine😡.🤢..Jannat is an extremly good actrees👏 but plsss let her character be  be a kid 😡and not some god send saviour😡...Children off her age would not even understand the meaning of a bindi properly😡...let aside sindoor and other worldly things😡 and Colors ...God i wanna hit the Channel head with something😡 🤬...just to raise the TRP's🤢 they show all thier leading ladies as door mats🤢...abused and used by all and still she stays the mahaan devi🤢...sati savitri.🤢...B2#$dy🤬 ...all ur above references of serials are exact and perfect 👏to show that on the name of giving damned social msgs🤢 ...Colors channel conveniently passes violence , abuse, rape, mental torture as "Hum iss serial ke Zariye auraton par hpo rahe atyachaar ka purzor virodh karte hain"...W*F🤢😡....They should be ashamed of themselves🤢...Anandi🤢...Ichcha🤢...Bindiya🤢...Surbhi.😡...all are abused...either mentally or physically...tortured and still they live as Saintss.🤢...they are degrading the status of women😡...putting ideas inm ppl's heads...😡...Ekta' Kapoor were better than these 😆at lest thr the women retaliated😕...became angry after the limit crossed😊...they taught lessons to those who wronged them😡...Parvati and Tulsi were strong women.no matter how idiotic the shows were😡..they had self respect.😡..yes due to the chewing gum like streching these shows and characters became irritating🤢 but still they behaved like humans😛...they cried😭...screamed😡...loved.😳...were jealous😡..possesive and rebellious 👏as well not like these COLOrs heroines.🤢..boneless spineless creatures.🤢..born to jhelo torture and be paon ki juti. 🤢😡

Lovely post . i completely agree with you . Still what i try to say is Phulwa is still tolerable .and she is still human than others .( I mean other leads of colors)
tvsucks thumbnail
nothing like this happened to pholin dv ,she was sold to older man trice her age in return for bycycle and goats..here its all masala added ,logon ko buddhu bana rahe hain pholin ke naam pe..
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Miketa

You are calling this disgrace than what about those people who have gone through this... its sort of message for viewer and its important people realize the meaning of the old tradition should be neglect when it comes to girls... 

I agree ... I think its a beautiful portrayal of a woman's life and the transitions that follow ... its about learning to deal with life when uve beeen served.. rather than whine and complain ... Phulwa is a tale of a VERY brave woman ... dont like t, dont watch it
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ tvsucks .if director of show fooling viewers why those and u wasting time over it ? I feel that u all should leave watching it now. Btw how can u say that its related to phoolan devi ? Several times i noticed one line written - this show does not belong to any char and place. If btw director fooling us i am happy even with that because story is so good does not have any filthy track which could not be seen with family member . These days almost all shows on tv are humiliated for having nasty story where as phulwa is different from those shows .
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I totallu agree with u  two👍🏼...Thank God at least i found someone who thinks like me👏...iam common...i agree that this show is based on Phoolan Devi;s life and so on😕...but plzzz in the film she was shown like normal child🤢 who cried wen hurt was confused and angry😡 too not like a superheroine😡.🤢..Jannat is an extremly good actrees👏 but plsss let her character be  be a kid 😡and not some god send saviour😡...Children off her age would not even understand the meaning of a bindi properly😡...let aside sindoor and other worldly things😡 and Colors ...God i wanna hit the Channel head with something😡 🤬...just to raise the TRP's🤢 they show all thier leading ladies as door mats🤢...abused and used by all and still she stays the mahaan devi🤢...sati savitri.🤢...B2#$dy🤬 ...all ur above references of serials are exact and perfect 👏to show that on the name of giving damned social msgs🤢 ...Colors channel conveniently passes violence , abuse, rape, mental torture as "Hum iss serial ke Zariye auraton par hpo rahe atyachaar ka purzor virodh karte hain"...W*F🤢😡....They should be ashamed of themselves🤢...Anandi🤢...Ichcha🤢...Bindiya🤢...Surbhi.😡...all are abused...either mentally or physically...tortured and still they live as Saintss.🤢...they are degrading the status of women😡...putting ideas inm ppl's heads...😡...Ekta' Kapoor were better than these 😆at lest thr the women retaliated😕...became angry after the limit crossed😊...they taught lessons to those who wronged them😡...Parvati and Tulsi were strong women.no matter how idiotic the shows were😡..they had self respect.😡..yes due to the chewing gum like streching these shows and characters became irritating🤢 but still they behaved like humans😛...they cried😭...screamed😡...loved.😳...were jealous😡..possesive and rebellious 👏as well not like these COLOrs heroines.🤢..boneless spineless creatures.🤢..born to jhelo torture and be paon ki juti. 🤢😡

ok u can go and watch those utter nonsense illogical craps served by Ekta...ur post clearly shows that u r a COLORS chanel hater...pls just leave this forum...how on earth u can use such words for any person...do u have any guts to even act on screen...huh.Tulsis parvatis were dumb doormats.ni reality was shown...have u ever seen a girl marrying 3 4 times having 10 children...??...such garbage is not shown now...
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Akki , u said very well. I am big fan of ekta shows even though i hate watching crap tracks which she showed in her previous shows but even with those filthy tracks her shows were much popular in their times . Btw i found ekta shows better than those of star one.
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
In my opinion shows which could be watched with family member are good shows on tv . I m sure in this case colors shows are better ,none of those has filthy story.
live 4 smriti thumbnail
Originally posted by: akki-theGreat

ok u can go and watch those utter nonsense illogical craps served by Ekta...hello i agree ekta's shows are crap only in recent times..but before starting years her shows said  god things for example in kyunki  tulsi fight for her rights in her susural...she is very brave ..pratical ..nt like ichha who always like mahan ...😡also her saas savita also turned good and realised by her mistake ...mentioned that kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi..,all viewrs were so happy for thats five yrs...trp is the proved also it created record in histry...at the same time i agree it went some crap story so it ended but after 8yrs ..but compare ur colours all thier new shows r worst..for example all recent shows all nt gain big trp like kyunki...thats the proof...ur post clearly shows that u r a COLORS chanel hater...ofcurse am ...coz they always on the negative side...their shows a very negative side...,pls just leave this forum...note this topic match for my thoughts thats why am cm here...how on earth u can use such words for any person...i mentioned only characters not perosnaly attack by anyone...do u have any guts to even act on screen...huh.Tulsis parvatis were dumb doormats.ni reality was shown...but so many times they fight for thier rights ...high trp is the proof...have u ever seen a girl marrying 3 4 times having 10 children...??.yes even kyunki fans to agree that points thts y the show ended...kyunki viewrs also agreed thats....but isuch garbage is not shown now..see rishton se badi pratha ..😡🤢its also worst then ekta's crap...

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
watever...but COLORS shows r near reality...theser things r happening in villages...they have to show it...and if they were so so wrong then y the hell other channels started copying COLORS???...and during Kyunki days there was no competition...so it had 20+trps...i bet if u start thet show again no one will watch...u look like a PA of Keketa kapoor...neways for me COLORS CHANNEL is d best...hats off to them...
laduprav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i agree with akki, u are correct, colors show what happen in reality.
i love to watch phulwa  bcoz of janat & angad exelent role &  phulwa story show the reality.
but i dont want to see at all the whole reality of phulandevi as it was very bad.
we all wish phulwa will never phase as phulan in raelity.