Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

tulsivirani2012

Goldie

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

karthiyayanielgeeramya90CharmGalSNoshinAlwaysHisJaanRajinilicious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "colors ch showing phulwa's marriage is a disgrace" in Phulwa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SmritiKatha

IF-Rockerz

SmritiKatha

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Hey i agree this should not happen. But this show is based on phoolan devi's life . she was married to a man who was triple her age when she was 11... They have to show that . Anyways they are showing messages below the screen

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnovaAbsolem

MistiofMistz

Coolbie

MistiofMistz

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
You are calling this disgrace than what about those people who have gone through this... its sort of message for viewer and its important people realize the meaning of the old tradition should be neglect when it comes to girls... 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

HIMIYAAnovapriyaptkqAnu_XDAbsolemSaima2010SNoshinSmritiKatha

SmritiKatha

IF-Rockerz

SmritiKatha

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Miketa

You are calling this disgrace than what about those people who have gone through this... its sort of message for viewer and its important people realize the meaning of the old tradition should be neglect when it comes to girls... 

Very well said . Balika Vadhu has never shown that Child marriage is good , They are showing all side of a child marriage . I am really fond of that show on Colors . Now Phulwa is showing a different side .

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

HIMIYAAnovapriyaptkqMistiofMistzSNoshintiny15-AkkiLuvsNBT-

MistiofMistz

Coolbie

MistiofMistz

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Why are girls given the title of burden on their parents after their birth? Afterwards they are called the ghar-ki-lakshmi before and after if they bring prosper? And if they do something for their family - they are title as disgrace? Why?

I am proud of Phulwa for her courage - in proving that girls aren't weak like males... 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AnovapriyaptkqAbsolemSNoshinSmritiKatha

Absolem

Absolem

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged

Why are girls given the title of burden on their parents after their birth? Afterwards they are called the ghar-ki-lakshmi before and after if they bring prosper? And if they do something for their family - they are title as disgrace? Why?

I am proud of Phulwa for her courage - in proving that girls aren't weak like males... 

Exactly. If we can't even see the aspects of child marriage on TV, then what about what actually happened to Phoolan Devi? We can't ignore the reality that it has happened to her...and many other struggles she has gone through along with it. 

Sad thing is that even in today's world, boys are preferred over girls in rural villages. 

AnovapriyaptkqMistiofMistzSmritiKathatiny15

MistiofMistz

Coolbie

MistiofMistz

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Phoenix_3

Exactly. If we can't even see the aspects of child marriage on TV, then what about what actually happened to Phoolan Devi? We can't ignore the reality that it has happened to her...and many other struggles she has gone through along with it. 

Sad thing is that even in today's world, boys are preferred over girls in rural villages. 

That's why question... why girls are usually sentences death after birth in rural villages? Why can't girls have equally standard as boys? If a girl is raped - its her fault not the situation? If we can't watch this on television than think about those who have been through it.. I am proud that - we are lucky to have people who are showing the truth of old tradition in today's generation. I am touch by this show and other show based on this message...  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnovapriyaptkqSmritiKatha

vasundhara78

Groupbie

vasundhara78

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulsivirani

Is there not one person who finds this to be wrong. I mean its even worst then balika vadhu.

anyone here who is supporting colors channel for showing a marriage with a little girl to a elder man is sick in the head. This storyline is digusting, This show should be complained about i mean he may as well be a pedophile, no other country would be allowed to broadcast such a storyline as this, and colors shouldn't support it, this is a cheap tactic of getting trps a the expense of a message to society.

sometimes i am amazed by people and their views.
this show is based on phoolan devi's life and she was married off in a similar manner.
the show is not supporting it ... did u bother to read the lines coming in the bottom?
and whether or not a channel shwos child marriage in the context of story ( not advocating it as a thing to be done ) there wud be peadophiles in the world.

AnovapriyaptkqAnu_XDSmritiKathatiny15

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.