Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: neerjashingla

If i am not wrong i think perhaps they will change the track of Radhika entering as Rohan ,s wife ...Radhika should tell the truth to Maheshwari that they could not take the seven fera because of fire in the mandap , so the marriage is incomplete...As Rohan has to be married before his 23rd birthday and there have to be his wife also  so , Maheshwari will accept this saying that when Rohan gets well then we will do the are rituals , till then you will our CHHoti Bahu , which she already is and enter the house ...Rohan is already in coma ...Dev knows the truth of her not being Rohan ,s wife , so the story can move without Radhika lying and be the chhoti bahu with Dev in the same house...May be this can be the reason of todays episode was mute for some time and then no response ...Creatives , Channels must be getting the feedback about viewers,  reaction about this fake wife also ...Lets see what tomorrow  brings...

I also thinking the same thing and hope and wish they will change the fake wife track...A ray of Hope.😍..wow...I will dance if they change the fake wife track and Radh will go away and start a new life orr some another track come...sooo I also want to stop the fake wife track and do a good thing...for the best for AvIna and best for CB2...😊
Edited by anu17 - 12 years ago
SushSathisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: RADEV1000

Exactly yaar i also thought dat...
N totaly agree wid u .. Chalhov ,we should atleast ask them for a explanation..

Mee too I also agree with you
chammak_challo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I think the tech problem was from tht day when the fire broke out on the sets😕
netola thumbnail

Originally posted by: mirchi_tirchi

Same as the Cvs Brains shutting off  !!
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mirchi_tirchi

noo yaar fire happen the day that they try to do that maha pepi fire incident...Rohen also there in fire happen...I don't think this is the case...😕
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 What i meant was , she is not married to Roham and if she tells the truth  to Maheshwari about not  7th  fera being completed  because of marriage ...How she understand Dev ,s obligations and because of that his helplessness ...His situation in the house ...If she does not enter the house how she will know about all this and it will give both of them understand each other ...Because of her telling the truth about in complete marriage , without sindoor , Mangalsutra , she is not supposed to be married to Rohan ...But Maheshwari for her own selfish reasons will bring Radhika in the house ...If she goes away then she is gone forever , not a chance of her meeting Dev ...Can not blame Dev fully specially now after the accident when Rohan just escaped death, his mother who is totally shattered...thinks that it all happened because of Radhika...At this time your family comes first whether you are not their real son, but brought  up with them ...So catch 22 situation ...If Dj,s use their creative mind turn this in to good drama  , not busy picking up the tracks from CB1...Need some thing fresh , originality to make us hooked to CB2...Avinash Rubina can not take the show alone , needs story with characters ...Should do justice to their talent not to repeat the past mistakes 
Nika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot chalhov! Great job!
Radev_AvinaFan thumbnail
this is all happeing only  with cb why ? why not other shows of zee ( tech problem )

Edited by Radev_AvinaFan - 12 years ago
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So will they show 2 episodes tomorrow 😕  Just hope they give an explanation. I agree it can happen anytime. Has happen in mine country too, that some shows haven't been shown totally because of  technical problems. But they always tell the reason!
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
In the early Doordarshan days we used to get rukavat ke liye Khad hai(sorry for the interuption) but with the private channels no such thing