Written update 3rd may last scene added

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Chalhov same here... this is veryyy badd ... n should not be done at all... r they  playin wid CB??...
May be they want to change well this sometime happens in the best of channels. the sound was not there lets see what they do tommorow
Originally posted by chalhov

May be they want to change well this sometime happens in the best of channels. the sound was not there lets see what they do tommorow

Howeva...
hope and wish tomorrow we can see a good part of CB...
Thanks dear for the info.I was thinking that the problem is with my connection.We should write about it on ZEE TV FB wall.
Bonjour! J' attends avec impatience ta traduction! Donc, quand tu resoudrera avec le son, j' en lirai. Je te  remercies en avans pour l'effort! Edited by instcris - 12 years ago
Originally posted by -pratyasha-

Thanks dear for the info.I was thinking that the problem is with my connection.We should write about it on ZEE TV FB wall.

Exactly yaar i also thought dat...
N totaly agree wid u .. Chalhov ,we should atleast ask them for a explanation..
 If i am not wrong i think perhaps they will change the track of Radhika entering as Rohan ,s wife ...Radhika should tell the truth to Maheshwari that they could not take the seven fera because of fire in the mandap , so the marriage is incomplete...As Rohan has to be married before his 23rd birthday and there have to be his wife also  so , Maheshwari will accept this saying that when Rohan gets well then we will do the remaining  rituals , till then you will our CHHoti Bahu , which she already is and enter the house ..Radhika will accept this as she get the chance to be near Decv and convince him ...so where is point of her being the fake wife of Rohan ...Rohan is already in coma ...Dev knows the truth of her not being Rohan ,s wife , so the story can move without Radhika lying and be the chhoti bahu with Dev in the same house...May be this can be the reason of todays episode was mute for some time and then no response ...Creatives , Channels must be getting the feedback about viewers,  reaction about this fake wife also ...Lets see what tomorrow  brings...
Edited by neerjashingla - 12 years ago
Ohh no will they telecast the episode later or tomorrow then~! Thanks Chalhov😉