Glamartz GalleryUpdate Thread link 151 (close) (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 151

MoNayaHolicPrag

IF-Sizzlerz

MoNayaHolicPrag

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MohitzPari-

OMGGG...rE

I hope I can re lol

ok edit haha

AWWW pragzz...thats a complete surprise ShockedShocked Awww pari... when I saw ur PM I was like DancingPartyIt feels so nice to see you so happy pon the opening of my Cg
 I MEAN U R SUCH A SWEETHEART :) 
 CONGO jana!! m really happy to see this!!  make many more gallery like thisHug keep making more and more siggies for us to drool lol!! aww thnks so much and if u are tehre to help me out i will defo make more such galleries

about ur stuff...what should I say...u learnt them so fast:OO  really? i am glad to know that! ;)  and now keep improving like anything. its all bcoz of u teacher ji .u always try something new everytime! lhmm! thats true! i love doing so Love all the siggies janaHug just TOOO GOODDay Dreaming everything is just awesome!! I m seeing them 4th or 5th time today..still I couldn't take my eyes off from itHeart sachiii? O my my iu saw it 5 times? that is indeed a big compliment 

and this is JUSTTTBlushing

This is mine fav tooo :) 
OMGGGDay Dreaming and text is perfect!! its my fav!! ALSO the MS blog ones!! one of ur best ones!!! love everything!! mwahhh..love ya!! and thanks for writing my name up there lol..means so much! I m glad that I was able to do that!  mwahh you deserve you name to be tehre up pari! :) and thanks a ton once again 
love ya muahhh 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Glamartz GalleryUpdate Thread link 151 (close) (Page 4)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MoNayaHolicPrag

IF-Sizzlerz

MoNayaHolicPrag

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SajanRox11

AMAZING Sigs Pragz! I am a FAN of your sigs !! Thanks! and really i mean if u r a fan of my sigies i think it cant get better than this 
Amazingg girl! Heart keep it up! 
I loved EACH AND EVERY MONAYA / SAJAN SIG! ummm thnks Tongue
Gosh! you are a great creator! Superbb!
Loved all teh creationz!
Its very hard to chose favourites in this yaar!
I loved More than half of your Sigs to the core!! Heart thnks thnks thanks a ton will defo make many more 

Do make more!
& add me in ur PM list! will do so :) 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-BlueEyes-

MoNayaHolicPrag

IF-Sizzlerz

MoNayaHolicPrag

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Jyotika-

Congo on your brand new creation gallery Pragzz!!Hug awww jyoti thnks so much  Soo happy for you.. May you have many more!! aww :) 
All the siggs are stunning.. I specially love the monaya blog launch siggs.. the welcoming one too!! each and every sigg is gorgeous sweetheart.. you are improving more and more every passing day, i'm sure you'll be pro very soon!! Keep it up jaana!!HugHug Muahh!! i am glad u find them good and gr8 to know that i am improving :) 

And the banner is also really beautiful made by Nishi!!Thumbs Up
Most of my fav people are up there!!LOL  yeah yeah they are my fav tooo Wink

MoNayaHolicPrag

IF-Sizzlerz

MoNayaHolicPrag

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cute-aly

for this thread

Thankyou soo soo much! all this really means a lot Tongue

MoNayaHolicPrag

IF-Sizzlerz

MoNayaHolicPrag

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sammy4u

nice creations dear...loved it
thnks Tongue

MoNayaHolicPrag

IF-Sizzlerz

MoNayaHolicPrag

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aastha_Mohit-

Congo on ur new gallery jaana...HugHug so happy for u rite nw... may u have many more such galleries dear..HugHug aww aaasthu thnks a ton!! 

all ur siggies r just fab dear.. u r improving day by day..!!! really? seems so good to here that i loved ur monaya blog siggies a lottt nd dis one also:this one seems tro be everyones fav :) 
keep it up dear... muahhhHug Thnks once again Tongue

nd d banner by nishi is also gud 1..Hug

Edited by pragya_luvsajan - 04 May 2011 at 5:25am

MoNayaHolicPrag

IF-Sizzlerz

MoNayaHolicPrag

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashizin

pragz ur own creations gallery Big smileHug congooo sweetheart awww aashi thnks a tonnn i m seriously happy for u gosh its treat to get ur creation gallery Party loved ur each and every creationsHeart i am gald u loved them :)  u always rock with ur wonderful creativity keep rocking sweety and looking forward to ur next update  will surely update once i come back   of ur creations Hugand thanks for pm btw do add me in ur pm list hon Embarrassed will defo add 

MoNayaHolicPrag

IF-Sizzlerz

MoNayaHolicPrag

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samratrocks

cconnggooo praaggss! THNKS
n welcommme bacckkk!  i am gal;d to hear that 
im very haapppy for u!

awesomme creattioonss..luved them alll!
all da best for ur shoppp Thnks 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top