Glamartz GalleryUpdate Thread link 151 (close) - Page 36

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by ..-Jia-..

Pragz!!! First of all I know I am 40+ pages late but congratulations on your shop/gallery.AWW thnkyou soo soo much! no probs better late than never haina! May you open many many more hun! awwwiiee thnks!  Coming to your creations ... WOW. You make some great stuff hun and from all your creations, you have improved a lot.Thnks really means a lot to me! well this is just the start hope i do better than this! I love all the merged siggys. And I love the Shamrita and SaJan siggy. Both couples are innocent, adorable, pure ... amazing.
Awww thnkyou sooo sooo much! i am glad to know that you loved them! 
Simply gorgeous hun! Keep it up! <33And do PM me whenever you update. I think I am on your buddy list, if not then we will add each other 😊  will surely pm you! and i have sent you the buddy request :) thnks for your precious comment! it is a pleasure knowing you! 
Originally posted by SwaNia_1

What a lovely siggies prags ..πŸ€—...just loved it .πŸ‘πŸΌ...n@ Joseph... its amazing dear ...πŸ‘
Thnkyou soo soo much!
Originally posted by -Zeenat-

Hey Amazing Update Pragya!!! All the Siggys are Awsum!! The Anushka one is Beautiful! The Sanaya ones are Simply Gorgeouss!!!<33

Especially this onee ---

Mannn, This one is SOO ADORABLEEE!!!!<33 Saveddd!  Thnxx for the PM & PLS Update SOON!
Thnkyou sooo soo much! i am so glad that youve loved all these siggies! your heart warming comments really mean a lot! thnks for the encouragement! and i am updating really soon! 
Originally posted by --blossom--

Awesome update pragz:)
thnks!
Originally posted by ..Mehak..

superb work!
thnks!
Originally posted by CandYlicious_SG

OMGG!!! πŸ‘ πŸ˜   πŸ€ͺ   β˜ΊοΈ   All the siggies are OUTSTANDING pragziee..!!!! πŸ€—      πŸ€—   Loved them all.!!! Esp SaJan ones..!! πŸ˜   πŸ˜ β€οΈ  Goshh i miss them soo much..!!   Keep making more on them jaana..!! mwaaah! Keep ROCKING like this..! 😎
awww thnkyou soo soo mcuh sumi means a lot to me! i am so glad to see that you loved the craetions! will keep making more thnks a ton for the appreciating words! 
hey pragz awesome work sweety loved it to the core πŸ€—awesome hon seriously u did amazing job πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘and so sorry for late reply hon i was out of town and thanks for pm can't wait for next update loved it to the core hon πŸ€—
Originally posted by aashizin

hey pragz awesome work sweety loved it to the core πŸ€—awesome hon seriously u did amazing job πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘and so sorry for late reply hon i was out of town and thanks for pm can't wait for next update loved it to the core hon πŸ€—
hey aashi thnkyou soo soo much! its okay i know u were out of town hopefully u enjoyed ur trip! and thnks for ur sweet comment! 

Hello guys i am back with another update well almost after a week! but have been busy! so my updates will be a bit late ! well hope u like this update of mine

Bollywood 

Srk- Kajol

With Different colouring

Preity Zinta (one of my very fav actresses)

Bollywood With Tellywood

Mohit- Preity β€οΈ

Tellywood

Sanaya Irani

Dedicated the coming up siggies to friends- so please donot use

made for pari as she started her new shop

Okay and this one if for a very very special friend of mine! i was planning to make a siggy for her from a long long time! ab jakar time mila so made this! there is a special reason for dedicating and making this particular siggy for her! and i am sure once she has a look at it she will understand! well i have put in a lot of effort to make this siggy and i hope its turned up nice!
Message for Jyoti- Come out of that not a very good mood zone and start blushing! i think the theme is enough to make u blush! haha! 
this one is for you IP!! (yaani my irritated personality)πŸ˜›

By joseph 

@Radhika i will give your req by next update sorry have been a bit busy!

RadhikaBhushan
                                                  SajanRox
Edited by pragya_luvsajan - 12 years ago