India-Forums

Glamartz GalleryUpdate Thread link 151 (close) (Page 19)

MoNayaHolicPrag IF-Sizzlerz
MoNayaHolicPrag
MoNayaHolicPrag

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by 1gunjan7

OMG!! Wow!! Pragya amazing creations...ClapClap. awww thnks so much ..Each and every siggys was Magnificent and Marvellous...Excellent work..Thumbs Up.. Thnkyou so much for ur encouraging words! really means a lot ! My favourite is Shahid-Sanaya, Mohit-amrita...Poonam-prem-Samrat-gunjan siggys...though each creation is very beautifully made...awww thnks! glad u liked them! Awesome work ClapClap...Do make more Siggys dear and Thanks 4 pm... Yep i will defo make many more! 

Love GunjanSmileSmile...
Tongue

MoNayaHolicPrag
MoNayaHolicPrag

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ammykhan

wow nice creations.Loved them all.aww thnks so much Poonam Prem n Sajan one is  awesome,loved it the most .Keep up the good job.Thnkyou Thx 4 the pm.welcome
MoNayaHolicPrag
MoNayaHolicPrag

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SajanRox11

AMAZINGGG Update Pragyaaa! Heart thnks a ton manji
My favourite was : awww 

AMAZING WORK! Heart Thnks again! 

MoNayaHolicPrag
MoNayaHolicPrag

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CandYlicious_SG

Originally posted by pragya_luvsajan

OMGGG!!!! Shocked  *smacks herself for not seeing all this before* Ouch Hahaha! rofl!  OMGG!! Pragzieee these siggies are all sooo beauutifull..!! Aww thnkyou sooo soo much! Day Dreaming Day Dreaming  Day Dreaming  Well m not a BIG fan of Kat but but..!! OMGG!! She is looking DAMN gorgeous with Mohit man..!! Mohit makes everyone look good u see! haha! lolz! Cool Cool  Goshhh u killed me.. Day DreamingDid i ? no! i ahd no intentions really! LOL

And now to my favvv ones..!! Silly   Silly   Blushing  OMG! Mohit and Amrita..!! Day Dreaming Day Dreaming awww!!!!  I simplyyy loveee Amrita yaar and this lady looks STUNNING with Mohit..!! Yep badi hi achgi jodi hai! lolzz! Silly   Day Dreaming  Blushing 
And the last one Sajan and ShaMrita..!! Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Speechless... Clap Clap Awiieee!!! thnks soo soo soo much sumi! Thnks a ton for encouraging me so much and appreciating my work! really means a lot! 

Lovelyyy update yaar..!!! Hug   Hug   Mwaaah! Love ya too! muaaahhh 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CandYlicious_S

MoNayaHolicPrag
MoNayaHolicPrag

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MohitzPari-

pragzzz...beautifulDay DreamingAWW PARI THNKS A TON!!  just LOVE itttDay Dreaming keep ROCKINGGG Thnks~ 

this is perfectDay Dreaming

Thnkyou soo much! 
MoNayaHolicPrag
MoNayaHolicPrag

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Meera-

WOWWW Pragz Freaking Awesome Update Awieee  Meeraaa! thnkyou sooo much!!  ...Loved Loved it!! so gorgeous..! Gosh Mohit-Kat one is Sizzling man .Glad u liked it! ..Oh my boy's fav actress is Kat na .Yep! his fav thats why toh i made one.I really hope one day ..his wish of working with Katrina comes true  .Yeah it does turn out true! .Seeing him happy makes us all gaga na awww & loved Shahid-Amrita Siggs as well n Sanz-Shahid sig is gorgeous too Thnkyou soo much! ..Loved the last one ...Poonam-Prem/SaJan ..but but my most FAVOURITE has to be the Mohit-Amrita one .rEALLLY!! Thnksss! .GOsh they Look way too Adorable n Smoking H.O.T. ..Specially our BOY BlushingBlushing  Ahh! yeah! drool drool ! its made so that you guys keep drooling lolz! Really loved the colouring n that li'l cute heart in that sig Awww..Keep up the Great work ..muahh! Thnks so much meera for loving my work so much! cant get more than this! thnks for ur support and encouragement! 
Big smile

Edited by pragya_luvsajan - 13 May 2011 at 11:36pm
MoNayaHolicPrag
MoNayaHolicPrag

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aa123.80

Congo Prags!!! Hug Hug Hug Hug awww thnks so mcuh ishuu!!! 

Aww, thanks sooo much for saying that my siggies inspire you,Yeah you do! you make awesome siggies i simply love them  although I'm still a learner myself! WHAT? liar!!! u dont seem to be one! 
Coming to the creations, you've learned quickly Prags!  Aww thats a compliment now! Now just keep on going and you'll just get better and better! Hopefully better! 
Seeing the sigs at the first page shows you've actually improved sooo much!! Aww this makes me happy now! i have no words to thankyou for ur appreciation! 
And the latest update, is soo nice. And esp the Mohit-Amrita sig, gosh, that actually looks as if the pic is real! Ohhh! really!! ?glad it came put that way! 

Great work, and keep going! All the best!! Love you loads!Hug Yeah will ! thnks a ton again! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aa123.80

MoNayaHolicPrag
MoNayaHolicPrag

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutekins

stunning update pragz
Thnks!! 

Go to top