India-Forums

Glamartz GalleryUpdate Thread link 151 (close) (Page 135)

MoNayaHolicPrag IF-Sizzlerz
MoNayaHolicPrag
MoNayaHolicPrag

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tahitien-moon

Lovely update dearTongue

roses-desi-glitters-87

Thanks a ton dear  :) 

MoNayaHolicPrag
MoNayaHolicPrag

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 3:12am | IP Logged

Hello peoples. I am back with yet another update :) And i hope you guys like it :) Suggestions and  comments are most welcomed :) And criticism of work but in a polite manner will be appreciated. :) 
And off course yes thanks a ton for the overwhelming response tp my previous update :)

-Vaish- , -JungleeBilli- ,  pickachu,  patie,  jeb1, muskurana,  Deepikz, EmaraldRockstar,  Arshaholic, Mohit-deewani,  ...Mithuz... ,  KaSh-Maneet-Fan, nature2, ..Amira..,  DantaDeepa,  Ana_Taarey,  _Maggie_, sammy4u,  DoNotDisturb, sadffi, SM_317,  Mylosthopes,   -naureen786-   -Ocean.eyes- , KS_Shreya, Shafoo, Urshie, 
 tamanna1391 , Kashy15, purvi_91, maneesha_sanker, ASYA.INSHI, 
 Ash.TanHa21, tanha29,  ...Mallu...,  NishaP_Arsha, OptimisticEyes, Jyo_Ksg, 
emptyworld,  -naureen786-,  forever_young, .sio.angel.,   MyInspirationz, 
HSFA,, MS-meghasharma, gal.angel, AttractiveAdya,  susan7,.Mandy., 
 Arshaholic, charmee_sammy, -Zeenat-, -sweetgal19-, sadiyaswaron,
simplelife,  aashizin, mehek_luvD3nTBP, Tahitien-moon

Edited by MoNayaHolicPrag - 14 June 2013 at 3:18am

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

Myra.Anonymous--maneesha_sankerforever_young--Anushka---Anonymous11-sadffisammy4u...Mallu...veds_6791-JujuKLegilimens.ProngsPadsMoony_Maggie_Born2Dance.Chashmish.-SilverDragon-cscs-dark.horse-sakshi.ekansh..Amira..thegameisonSugarDreamHSFAKaSh-Maneet-Fan-Ocean.eyes-pickachu-Ursh-Joseph_ACrazyGirl.21Trouble.NestleToulouseDilBoleRikara-PyaariBhootni-.Ohana.

MoNayaHolicPrag
MoNayaHolicPrag

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 3:28am | IP Logged
So as you guys know, I have started with Glamartz of the day with every update, In which i will give u options of couples which have not been paired yet, and will make a siggy of them 

So the glamartz of this update is of - Shantanu and Sanaya 

Hope you guys will like it :) 

Okay, and now you guys need to vote for the next update too :) 

1. Sanaya Irani and Rithwik Dhanjani (on request) -3
2. Mohit Sehgal and Deepika Padukone - 2
3. Vivian Dsena and Krystle Dsouza-1
4. Karan Wahi and Kratika Sengar -1
5. Kritika Kamra and Kushal Tandon

Please do not give any other combination except for these 5.(U can suggest for next update options)
More variation will come update by update :) 

Edited by MoNayaHolicPrag - 16 June 2013 at 3:41am

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

Athene-Anonymous11---Anushka--maneesha_sankerforever_youngDestiny_015wildire..Roop..surbhimathur-JujuKveds_6791...Mallu...sammy4u-Ishita-sadffi.Mandy.HSFAKaSh-Maneet-Fan.m.a.r.y.s.i.o.sakshi.ekansh..Amira..thegameisonnami2811OptimisticEyes-SilverDragon-cscs-PixieDust-_Deepika_ProngsPadsMoonyBorn2Dance-dark.horse-..Suhana.._Maggie_.nerfherderpatieJoseph_Atamanna1391CrazyGirl.21Trouble.NestleToulousepickachucharmee_sammy-GayabCat--Ursh--PyaariBhootni-.Ohana.

MoNayaHolicPrag
MoNayaHolicPrag

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 3:41am | IP Logged

Okay so here I am with the first Glamartz member of the week, but before i announce it, I want to tell that i was really very confused as to whom i should give this to, because there were so many encouraging comments, and i din't want to be partial to few members i know a lil more than the rest, so therefore i used the chit picking method,and there is no specific reason as to why i have or will choose a member, it is just the interaction (on this thread) and the comments through which i choose a few members and do a lucky draw thing. 
So I am sorry for to all the people who aren't getting this. But then there are many more chances :) 

Okay so now time to announce..

The GLAMARTZ MEMBER OF THE DAY goes to :
HSFA .aka. Fatima :) 
Thank you for being part of glamartz for such a long time and encouraging me all throughout :) 

This one is for you dear :) Hope u like it :) 

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

vishestaAthene--Anushka--maneesha_sanker-Anonymous11-forever_youngDestiny_015wildiresweetdivya-JujuK-Ishita-sadffisurbhimathurgal.angelveds_6791...Mallu....Mandy.MS-meghasharmaHSFAKaSh-Maneet-Fan.m.a.r.y.s.i.o.thegameisonOptimisticEyes-SilverDragon-cscsBorn2Dance-dark.horse-..Suhana..-PixieDust-_Maggie__Deepika_ProngsPadsMoonypatieCrazyGirl.21Trouble.NestleToulousenature2Joseph_Atamanna1391-Ursh-pickachucharmee_sammy-PyaariBhootni-.Ohana.

MoNayaHolicPrag
MoNayaHolicPrag

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 4:00am | IP Logged
UPDATE

Icons of mixed celebs :)
Please do not resize on your own. If any resizing required please let me know :)

Avis 

MoNaya 

Sanaya and Anuj

Swayam Shekhawat 

Siggies (Freebies)

Sanaya Irani

The following 61 member(s) liked the above post:

vishestas1a5m1m2iAthene-Anonymous11-anne156forever_youngmaneesha_sanker--Anushka---Hanaa-Anonymous---JujuKsurbhimathurHR-DMG4lifegal.angelsimplelifeveds_6791sweetdivya..Roop..wildiresammy4u...Mallu...sadffi-Ishita-.Mandy.MS-meghasharmajeb1OptimisticEyes---Priya---nami2811MyInspirationz-CreativeSoul-.m.a.r.y.s.i.o...Amira..CandYlicious_SthegameisonSugarDreamHSFAKaSh-Maneet-Fan--Shamoo--_Maggie_-Vishaka-_Deepika_Born2Dance-SilverDragon-cscs-dark.horse-..Suhana..-PixieDust-silent.desireCrazyGirl.21Trouble.NestleToulousepatie-Ocean.eyes-Joseph_Atamanna1391-Ursh-charmee_sammypickachu-PyaariBhootni-.Ohana.

MoNayaHolicPrag
MoNayaHolicPrag

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Deepika padukone

Jennifer Grover

VruShan wala SwaRon 

Sneha Kapoor

TanHa wala SwaRon

Yeh Jawaani Hai deewani

Request by swati singh 

Thats all for now :) Next update on the next thread and  60+ likes :) 

Edited by MoNayaHolicPrag - 14 June 2013 at 4:16am

The following 64 member(s) liked the above post:

vishestareflections.Athene-Anonymous11-anne156forever_young...Jannat...maneesha_sanker-Hanaa--JujuKShrutikaSwaRonsweetdivya..Roop..Destiny_015-Ishita-sadffi...Mallu...veds_6791surbhimathurHR-DMG4lifegal.angelsimplelifesammy4u.Mandy.MS-meghasharmajeb1Shafoo-dark.horse-..Suhana..-SilverDragon-cscsSugarDreamHSFAKaSh-Maneet-Fan.m.a.r.y.s.i.o.sakshi.ekansh..Amira..CandYlicious_SthegameisonMyInspirationzOptimisticEyes---Priya---nami2811--Shamoo--CrazyDeeps-Vishaka-_Deepika_ProngsPadsMoony-PixieDust-Born2DanceDEEPZzzzsilent.desirepatiecharmee_sammypickachu-Ocean.eyes-Joseph_Atamanna1391-Ursh-CrazyGirl.21Trouble.NestleToulouse-PyaariBhootni-.Ohana.

DEEPZzzz IF-Stunnerz
DEEPZzzz
DEEPZzzz

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Love the deepika siggys awesome work Thanks for pm

Edited by Deepikz - 14 June 2013 at 4:26am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MoNayaHolicPrag

jeb1 IF-Sizzlerz
jeb1
jeb1

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 4:29am | IP Logged