Glamartz GalleryUpdate Thread link 151 (close) - Page 15

Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by 1gunjan7

OMG!! Wow!! Pragya amazing creations...πŸ‘πŸ‘. awww thnks so much ..Each and every siggys was Magnificent and Marvellous...Excellent work..πŸ‘πŸΌ.. Thnkyou so much for ur encouraging words! really means a lot ! My favourite is Shahid-Sanaya, Mohit-amrita...Poonam-prem-Samrat-gunjan siggys...though each creation is very beautifully made...awww thnks! glad u liked them! Awesome work πŸ‘πŸ‘...Do make more Siggys dear and Thanks 4 pm... Yep i will defo make many more! 

Love Gunjan😊😊...
πŸ˜›
Originally posted by ammykhan

wow nice creations.Loved them all.aww thnks so much Poonam Prem n Sajan one is  awesome,loved it the most .Keep up the good job.Thnkyou Thx 4 the pm.welcome
Originally posted by SajanRox11

AMAZINGGG Update Pragyaaa! ❀️ thnks a ton manji
My favourite was : awww 

AMAZING WORK! ❀️ Thnks again! 

Originally posted by CandYlicious_SG

OMGGG!!!! 😲  *smacks herself for not seeing all this before*  Hahaha! rofl!  OMGG!! Pragzieee these siggies are all sooo beauutifull..!! Aww thnkyou sooo soo much! πŸ˜ 😍  😍  Well m not a BIG fan of Kat but but..!! OMGG!! She is looking DAMN gorgeous with Mohit man..!! Mohit makes everyone look good u see! haha! lolz! πŸ˜Ž 😎  Goshhh u killed me.. 😍Did i ? no! i ahd no intentions really! πŸ˜†

And now to my favvv ones..!! πŸ€ͺ   πŸ€ͺ   ☺️  OMG! Mohit and Amrita..!! 😍 😍 awww!!!!  I simplyyy loveee Amrita yaar and this lady looks STUNNING with Mohit..!! Yep badi hi achgi jodi hai! lolzz! πŸ€ͺ   😍  ☺️ 
And the last one Sajan and ShaMrita..!! 😍 😍 Speechless... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Awiieee!!! thnks soo soo soo much sumi! Thnks a ton for encouraging me so much and appreciating my work! really means a lot! 

Lovelyyy update yaar..!!! πŸ€—   πŸ€—   Mwaaah! Love ya too! muaaahhh 
Originally posted by -MohitzPari-

pragzzz...beautiful😍AWW PARI THNKS A TON!!  just LOVE ittt😍 keep ROCKINGGG Thnks~ 

this is perfect😍

Thnkyou soo much! 
Originally posted by -Meera-

WOWWW Pragz Freaking Awesome Update Awieee  Meeraaa! thnkyou sooo much!!  ...Loved Loved it!! so gorgeous..! Gosh Mohit-Kat one is Sizzling man .Glad u liked it! ..Oh my boy's fav actress is Kat na .Yep! his fav thats why toh i made one.I really hope one day ..his wish of working with Katrina comes true  .Yeah it does turn out true! .Seeing him happy makes us all gaga na awww & loved Shahid-Amrita Siggs as well n Sanz-Shahid sig is gorgeous too Thnkyou soo much! ..Loved the last one ...Poonam-Prem/SaJan ..but but my most FAVOURITE has to be the Mohit-Amrita one .rEALLLY!! Thnksss! .GOsh they Look way too Adorable n Smoking H.O.T. ..Specially our BOY ☺️☺️  Ahh! yeah! drool drool ! its made so that you guys keep drooling lolz! Really loved the colouring n that li'l cute heart in that sig Awww..Keep up the Great work ..muahh! Thnks so much meera for loving my work so much! cant get more than this! thnks for ur support and encouragement! 
πŸ˜ƒ Edited by pragya_luvsajan - 12 years ago
Originally posted by aa123.80

Congo Prags!!! πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— awww thnks so mcuh ishuu!!! 

Aww, thanks sooo much for saying that my siggies inspire you,Yeah you do! you make awesome siggies i simply love them  although I'm still a learner myself! WHAT? liar!!! u dont seem to be one! 
Coming to the creations, you've learned quickly Prags!  Aww thats a compliment now! Now just keep on going and you'll just get better and better! Hopefully better! 
Seeing the sigs at the first page shows you've actually improved sooo much!! Aww this makes me happy now! i have no words to thankyou for ur appreciation! 
And the latest update, is soo nice. And esp the Mohit-Amrita sig, gosh, that actually looks as if the pic is real! Ohhh! really!! ?glad it came put that way! 

Great work, and keep going! All the best!! Love you loads!πŸ€— Yeah will ! thnks a ton again! 
Originally posted by cutekins

stunning update pragz
Thnks!! 
                                                Hey guys! I am here again with my update!
                  I Know updating fast but like after a week or so i will not be able to
        update much due to my exams! so Doing so right now so here is my update..

Credit for text - Jyoti! Thnks a ton! 

DO NOT USE! :)

BY Charmee 

By Nikki 

Edited by pragya_luvsajan - 12 years ago

SajanRox11- PG 23 
                                                        SGian4ever- PG 26
Edited by pragya_luvsajan - 12 years ago