Glamartz GalleryUpdate Thread link 151 (close)

Posted: 12 years ago

Hey Guys! I am making this thread to share my creations! Its just like few months since i have started making siggies! I was thinking of starting a gallery! and MY Friend nishi (nishi_sajan) encouraged me to go ahead!

I am extremely thankful to her for the help she provided. And before anything i want to thank PARI(-MohitzPari-) who helped me out by being my teacher and made me learn how to make siggies! I am glad to learn siggies from her cause she is one of the best creatives i have seen 
Well obviously i was inspired by many people and so i planned to learn how to make siggies so i would say Thankyou to them to.
1. Pari(-MohitzPari-)has to be ๐Ÿ˜›
2.Ragz(..Ragzz..)
3.Aani(Aahana86)
4.Ishu (aa123.80)
5.Affy(talkitivetarus)
And many people from the Mjht forum ! I think i have learnt to do this because of MJHT only

Well you guys can request me for siggies! But it might take time. I would try and make b'day siggies or any special ones sooner! 
To request for siggies you will need to provide me with the pictures you want to use and the text you want! 
Please let me know if you want PMs when i update! And add me to buddy list if not added.

Thankyou 
With lots of love 
Pragya!! ๐Ÿ˜›

Updates 
Pg 9
Pg 15
Pg 20
Pg 30
Pg 40
Pg 49
Pg 57
Pg 64
Pg 66,67
Pg 72
Pg 79 
Pg 85
Pg 88
Pg 95
Pg 100
Pg 110
Pg120
Pg 135
Edited by MoNayaHolicPrag - 10 years ago
Some of my previous works
This was my first one 

Edited by pragya_luvsajan - 12 years ago

Phew Thats all for now ๐Ÿ˜›

OMGGG...rE

I hope I can re lol

ok edit haha

AWWW pragzz...thats a complete surprise ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ when I saw ur PM I was like ๐Ÿฅณ
 CONGO jana!! m really happy to see this!!  make many more gallery like this๐Ÿค— keep making more and more siggies for us to drool lol!!

about ur stuff...what should I say...u learnt them so fast:OO and now keep improving like anything..u always try something new everytime! love all the siggies jana๐Ÿค— just TOOO GOOD๐Ÿ˜ everything is just awesome!! I m seeing them 4th or 5th time today..still I couldn't take my eyes off from itโค๏ธ

and this is JUSTTTโ˜บ๏ธ

OMGGG๐Ÿ˜ and text is perfect!! its my fav!! ALSO the MS blog ones!! one of ur best ones!!! love everything!! mwahhh..love ya!! and thanks for writing my name up there lol..means so much! I m glad that I was able to do that!  mwahh
Edited by -MohitzPari- - 12 years ago
Originally posted by -MohitzPari-

OMGGG...rE

I hope I can re lol
๐Ÿคฃ u r so swwweeett na! will be waiting ! ๐Ÿ˜› Muahhh 
AMAZING Sigs Pragz! I am a FAN of your sigs !!
Amazingg girl! โค๏ธ keep it up!
I loved EACH AND EVERY MONAYA / SAJAN SIG!
Gosh! you are a great creator! Superbb!
Loved all teh creationz!
Its very hard to chose favourites in this yaar!
I loved More than half of your Sigs to the core!! โค๏ธ

Do make more!
& add me in ur PM list!
Congo on your brand new creation gallery Pragzz!!๐Ÿค— Soo happy for you.. May you have many more!!
All the siggs are stunning.. I specially love the monaya blog launch siggs.. the welcoming one too!! each and every sigg is gorgeous sweetheart.. you are improving more and more every passing day, i'm sure you'll be pro very soon!! Keep it up jaana!!๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— Muahh!!

And the banner is also really beautiful made by Nishi!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Most of my fav people are up there!!๐Ÿ˜†

for this thread

Edited by cute-aly - 12 years ago
Congratzzz pragzieee for your gallery..!! ๐Ÿฅณ    ๐Ÿฅณ   And i am sure that you are gonna ROCK this gallery just how your creations brings life and ROCKS the MJHT CG.!! ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜  You know m in love with your creations..! โ˜บ๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜ 

BEST OF LUCKK..!! ๐Ÿค—    ๐Ÿค—
๐Ÿค— Edited by CandYlicious_SG - 12 years ago
nice creations dear...loved it