Glamartz GalleryUpdate Thread link 151 (close)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 151

Page 1
Page   of 151
Page 2 Page 151

MoNayaHolicPrag

IF-Sizzlerz

MoNayaHolicPrag

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged

Hey Guys! I am making this thread to share my creations! Its just like few months since i have started making siggies! I was thinking of starting a gallery! and MY Friend nishi (nishi_sajan) encouraged me to go ahead!

I am extremely thankful to her for the help she provided. And before anything i want to thank PARI(-MohitzPari-) who helped me out by being my teacher and made me learn how to make siggies! I am glad to learn siggies from her cause she is one of the best creatives i have seen 
Well obviously i was inspired by many people and so i planned to learn how to make siggies so i would say Thankyou to them to.
1. Pari(-MohitzPari-)has to be Tongue
2.Ragz(..Ragzz..)
3.Aani(Aahana86)
4.Ishu (aa123.80)
5.Affy(talkitivetarus)
And many people from the Mjht forum ! I think i have learnt to do this because of MJHT only

Well you guys can request me for siggies! But it might take time. I would try and make b'day siggies or any special ones sooner! 
To request for siggies you will need to provide me with the pictures you want to use and the text you want! 
Please let me know if you want PMs when i update! And add me to buddy list if not added.

Thankyou 
With lots of love 
Pragya!! Tongue

Updates 
Pg 9
Pg 15
Pg 20
Pg 30
Pg 40
Pg 49
Pg 57
Pg 64
Pg 66,67
Pg 72
Pg 79 
Pg 85
Pg 88
Pg 95
Pg 100
Pg 110
Pg120
Pg 135

Edited by MoNayaHolicPrag - 06 August 2013 at 9:12am

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

SGian4everHiza_KaJenArshiKomal_ChaudharySunnipwincessxMohitsLeenaSwaNia_11gunjan7supreet.....Mitali...princess_saracute-alyAnjali_12Iloveroka_Monu_anne156--softyy--maneesha_sankersurbhimathurx..Anki..xPinkSugars-Aastha_Mohit-Meera1101sammy4u-desiresoul-AasthahereAnotherAdmirerCoolioqueen..Amira..XSilentWishesX..-Ayesshhaa-..CandYlicious_S--sanchita--Joseph_Aaish_punkFaria.-.Aphrodite.--Jyotika-_Maggie_aashizincharmee_sammyZari_KhanSanzPaRudholic..-Jia-..ZumSrK.BrashCandy-Ocean.eyes-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Glamartz GalleryUpdate Thread link 151 (close)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MoNayaHolicPrag

IF-Sizzlerz

MoNayaHolicPrag

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Some of my previous works
This was my first one 
the image
the image

the image

Edited by pragya_luvsajan - 03 May 2011 at 8:26am

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

SGian4everSunnipwincessxMohitsLeenaKomal_Chaudharyprincess_sara1gunjan7supreet..prachi06SwaNia_1...Mitali...cute-alyAnjali_12_Monu_Meera1101sammy4uPinkSugars-Aastha_Mohit-...Mallu...-desiresoul-XSilentWishesX..-Ayesshhaa-..fendCandYlicious_S..Amira..-Jyotika-Joseph_Aaish_punkaa123.80-.Aphrodite.-Faria.Samraat_92ZumSrK.BrashCandyaashizinZari_Khancharmee_sammy-Ocean.eyes-Nadz_YuNalover

MoNayaHolicPrag

IF-Sizzlerz

MoNayaHolicPrag

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged

Image    Image  Image  Image  

Image  Image  Image Image  Image  

Image  Image

Image   Image  

Image  Image  Image  Image

Image   Image

Phew Thats all for now Tongue

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

SGian4everSunnipwincessxMohitsLeenaKomal_Chaudharyammykhananne156Anjali_12_Monu_cute-aly1gunjan7supreet..SwaNia_1prachi06...Mitali......Mallu...surbhimathur-desiresoul-PinkSugars-Aastha_Mohit-sammy4uMeera1101Faria.aish_punkCandYlicious_S..-Ayesshhaa-..fend-BlueEyes-..Amira..XSilentWishesX-Jyotika-aashizincharmee_sammyZari_Khan-Ocean.eyes-ZumSrK...-Jia-..Samraat_92Nadz_YuNalover

.MohitzPari.

IF-Sizzlerz

.MohitzPari.

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
OMGGG...rE

I hope I can re lol

ok edit haha

AWWW pragzz...thats a complete surprise ShockedShocked when I saw ur PM I was like DancingParty
 CONGO jana!! m really happy to see this!!  make many more gallery like thisHug keep making more and more siggies for us to drool lol!!

about ur stuff...what should I say...u learnt them so fast:OO and now keep improving like anything..u always try something new everytime! love all the siggies janaHug just TOOO GOODDay Dreaming everything is just awesome!! I m seeing them 4th or 5th time today..still I couldn't take my eyes off from itHeart

and this is JUSTTTBlushing

OMGGGDay Dreaming and text is perfect!! its my fav!! ALSO the MS blog ones!! one of ur best ones!!! love everything!! mwahhh..love ya!! and thanks for writing my name up there lol..means so much! I m glad that I was able to do that!  mwahh

Edited by -MohitzPari- - 03 May 2011 at 9:01am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Akriti-MoNayaHolicPragXSilentWishesXZumSrK.

MoNayaHolicPrag

IF-Sizzlerz

MoNayaHolicPrag

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MohitzPari-

OMGGG...rE

I hope I can re lol
ROFL u r so swwweeett na! will be waiting ! Tongue Muahhh 

-BlueEyes-

IF-Sizzlerz

-BlueEyes-

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
AMAZING Sigs Pragz! I am a FAN of your sigs !!
Amazingg girl! Heart keep it up!
I loved EACH AND EVERY MONAYA / SAJAN SIG!
Gosh! you are a great creator! Superbb!
Loved all teh creationz!
Its very hard to chose favourites in this yaar!
I loved More than half of your Sigs to the core!! Heart

Do make more!
& add me in ur PM list!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MoNayaHolicPrag

-Jyotika-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Jyotika-

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Congo on your brand new creation gallery Pragzz!!Hug Soo happy for you.. May you have many more!!
All the siggs are stunning.. I specially love the monaya blog launch siggs.. the welcoming one too!! each and every sigg is gorgeous sweetheart.. you are improving more and more every passing day, i'm sure you'll be pro very soon!! Keep it up jaana!!HugHug Muahh!!

And the banner is also really beautiful made by Nishi!!Thumbs Up
Most of my fav people are up there!!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MoNayaHolicPrag

cute-aly

IF-Dazzler

cute-aly

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged

for this thread

Edited by cute-aly - 03 May 2011 at 9:29am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

...Mitali...aashizin