Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer
Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

May 3rd, 2011 Written Update (Page 3)

ch0c0lates IF-Dazzler

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.

bhavni88 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged

I think we can all notice the subtle changes in guddu..he was listening very calmly b4 the fight started..b4 he would have started the fight right away..

also he also refers to R as K&J's bhabhi..b4 he always told them off..

also after the fight..he knew he had messed up..he was thinking about what just happened and I feel that he was more angry with himself..

wouldn't it be good if R calls guddu on her new phone to thank him...for her gift..Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveGuddu Goldie

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Wafah...thank you for the update...
I sneek in 5 minutes so I can read your update...these days at work ...No Bhagonwali time...I wonder what I did to deserve thisCry.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EcliPSe_2010 Goldie

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
I am actually glad the CV's took this turn in the story, I don't consider it a setback.  I don't want G to change much, he should remain the way he is to a certain extent.  His main culprit is his anger.  He just needs to manage his anger like R said.  The point I am trying to make is that these two are two different ppl, they might share their love for their respective Ammas.  But they are two different ppl from two different backgrounds.  
One is street smart, perhaps learned early about the hard, gritty side of life, the other has been a slavelike life sheltered inside a house.  If one changes then the other has to change also, bcause lets face it, R is not perfect either, she will tolerate her M&M's evil behavior towards her, but not raise an issue about that.  SO, i feel both of them need to change, not just one.   
Maybe G's wants are different, maybe he doesn't really want the IM center.  He was just happy with his carrom club, R really needs to consider that her husband is human like he told her, and he has feelings...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shanak.hotEtna_DiagardesOmaRamdassbee5Infofanshamil Goldie

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update wafah
Guddu takes two steos forward and takes four steps backward. Why???
well tehre is still a few days left so let's see how it goes...and kalsan deos sound like a scary place...LOL...
gauranitai Goldie

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update
shivamala IF-Dazzler

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Very good episode. Up date is good. Keep it coming.
OmaRamdass IF-Rockerz

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
oooh episode sounds good - waiting for it to show at 9.00pm here and will comment after.

ok i finally watched it. This episode was an eye opener for Runjhun and her evil aunts and uncles. They all realized that Guddu's Anger is his weak spot. Hmm they really have a saying that your deeds come back to haunt you no matter how much you try to change.
I actually felt sorry for Guddu as after the fight and he realized what he had done- i thought he was gonna cry - his expression was like "man what have i done".
Then Runjhun opened her mouth and he lashed out in anger again Dead. I think he was hoping that Runjhun wouldn't think bad about him and that she would support him and tell him everything is ok. He was actually begging for some compassion and understanding from her for him and him only. At that moment he didnt want to hear about anyone else- not Amma or His Father or the people around.
On a lighter note - My boy Jaboo has some serious lyrics LOL and jabevi's scene today lighten up the mood in what was otherwise a very tense episode.

Edited by kittykisser - 03 May 2011 at 7:56pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index