Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3IDZ-Tejji ho Ya Lachi-Maan Kare Sabki Kachi

--Magnificent-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Idiots' Tantra Mala

Chamatkar ya Balatkar'idiots ki tantra mala...

We forgot we are Idiots who are supposed to do chamatkar and not balatkaar ...So new improved Tantra Mala includes what is defined as chamakaar and what is defined as balatkaar

Chamatkar:

1. Your POV
2. Symbolism
3. Ripping of promo, precap, episode
4. Deciphering the characters and their characterization.
5. Storyline, plot, future of the story, track or anything that a new character can bring
6. Ideas unique to Idiot Family
7. Songs, Shayari, Verses, Prose that bring newness to the thread related to the family, characters, story or in general entertainment.

Balatkaar:

1. Bashing anyone ' character, actor, member or anyone who has expressed a POV you do not agree with
2. Ripping ' anyone
3. Ignoring ' Anyone

Ikkraar πŸ˜ƒ

Aaal Izzz Weelll as along as we agree to disagree..
Yaar paancho oongliyan barabar nahi hoti'aur muthi mooh par thodi na maarte hain..use to fight depression, oppression, compression, suppression, impression and enjoy the session

Sanskaar:

1. The first three pages are for analysis ONLY as it gets lost in the pages later on. We have received requests for this. 
2. The chat thread would be the previous day's thread. So feel free to express anything and everything there.
3. Once the reserve of spot is done within say the first hour, the thread is then open for discussion and replies. 
4. Anyone who misses the boat on first three pages to analyse the episode, should send a pm to the opener to index the link so that people find it easy to read your take. 
5. The thread will open at 9:00 pm IST

6.We want maximum people to read the analysis and appreciate the effort and time put into watching the episode several time to bring in nuances.

Description of IDIOT:

I - Intelligent

D - Decent

I - Ideal Family

O - Obedient to MaanEet, and to each other

T - Talented People

IDIOTZ PHAMILY VM πŸ˜ƒ

Direct Link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TE5sz3CZd4

Road to Vrushful - Wishful Thinking

IDIOTS Phamily relations

Nihu    - Da one and only NautankiπŸ˜›
Nags    - Shivu's,Munni's & Vrush's Mommy,Nihu's Naaniii
Vrush   - Nihu's Mommaa
Rev     - Vrush's Twini and Lavu's Sister
Muni    - Nihu's Sister,Dhwani's Mom & Lavu's Maasii Jaann
Shivu   - Nag's Beti,Nihu's Maasi,Lavu's Shister & Munni's Saas
Lavu    - Nihu's Beti/Sister,Shivu's Shishter & Munni's Nicey Jaann
Viju     - Nihu's PKB partner,Munni's T&K Sister,Lavu's Parii
Dhwani  - Nihu's Deejey, Lavu's Sister & Munni's daughter
Zz       - Dhwanz's Premi, Shivi's Sister, Munni's Mausi Saas
Dhadkan - Nihu's Shishter and Jaaneman
Jes      - Munni's Sister and Maan Ki deewani and Nihu's Amrish Puriji wale                  BAUJI 

Last but not da least - 
Vinu      - ...Nihu's Piya?!?πŸ˜²πŸ˜† Jo dhadkaye sab ka jiyaπŸ˜‰

any mor complicating relations please inform Muni/Nags/LavzπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†

Idiot Phamily ka Photu:

Edited by Jes75 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vinu Dude's Sexy Spoilers:

No spoiler but entry of Dude:
Message for his Nihu and the famπŸ˜†:

Rota of the Week

Monday - Shivani
Tuesday - Jess
Wednesday - Nags
Thursday - Niha
Friday - Dhwani

Reserved πŸ˜ƒ

Hey aaj toh Maan Sngh Khurana Kitchen ki  khidki se kud ke aayegaa apni Geet ke haath ki bani lassi peene...πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey girls ...i know i'm too late to do this but had to do it anyways ...

The epi was real good ...must say the Cvs are  doing a good job ,,,finally this feels like our GHSP ...all the actors doing a fabulous job and  it truly shows ...πŸ˜ƒ 

kitchen ka woh Maaneet  ka scene ,,,,hai total jaan leva ...what i loved was the way he came in from the window and later went out the same way πŸ˜†  Loved the way he was doing ishaaras to Geet to make Lacchi go away from there somehow...Geet made lassi for him and loved that moment of making the lassi special sweet ...😳

ek baat toh hai yeh double role mein Maan is appearing even more hotter than before ... β˜ΊοΈ  Carpenter Maan ke kya kehne ...i feel like starting wid the Kash mein  ...(  girls i know u get the drift πŸ˜³ ) the cvs know now that a shitless Maan is bound to grab all required attention and that to in the right places πŸ€£ and  man is Maan getting naughtier by the day  ...and looking for various ways to  grab hold of  geet ...πŸ˜† also he is more mastikhor these days ...that Karwa chauth wala scene where they are arguing that se shud keep the vrath ...she tells u keep quiet or else mujhse bura koi nahi ...and the way he just stills ...Oh God i cudnt stop laughing at his expression then ...itna innocent lag raha tha which he really isnt ...πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ

Dev aur Nandini ki kahani shuru ho gayi and Dev ki anhkon mein woh halki se admiration ki jhalak was cute ...Samir really looked cute then ...

Dono bhaiyon ki bonding bhi achhi lagi ...even if he did help his brother out MSK still shows who's boss πŸ˜† ...

Maasi and Tejji seem to be impressed wid MSK (Dev) and i wonder how it wud be revealed that Balwantay ( hai mein mar jawan ...😳 ) is the real MSK ...

Lucky and Mammay  πŸ˜ƒ so gotten used to then ...inke baghair ab episode imagine nahi kar sakte ...

well then lets see how  MSK does what he promised for Karwa Chauth ...

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Chori se koi aayega Kitchen mein, apni Mishty se milne...

Welcome back Alwa mera Jalwa...

@ Nihu - One glass ganne ka juice for me..

@ Mr. LVraaz - Thanks to you and your team for giving such punishment to Dev... Deffinitely what he had done it's not forgiveable...But it's not necessary that always send someone jail or hangs for a life is right punishment...Sometime one person need to know that life is not for fun or make fun...I am happy that our Creative thinks differently, and wanna prove that " Khuda ki laathi be-awaaz hai pur kamzor nahin"...I want all mens like Dev to learn the lesson that womens life is not priceless. I want them to learn that they cant play with someones life like that...Mujhey Dev ki ek pal ki nahin hur din ki sazza chahiye...Anyways what use to show that Maan lessened his punishment..It would be great that he would do his work by himself and Maan would guide him...How long he will feed him? Then he will never learn and will do same mistake, and take easy ways to reach his goal...And ruin any girl's life like he did last time..I can directly convey this to Gautam but i want you to convey my message to your team...Thanks for giving such message...Our CV's are different, and thats i always like about them...I loved the idea how Maan cleaned the room to clean his own name, but still it would be great if Dev would do it...

-----------------------------------------

Episode was tooo good, seriously, MaanEet romance in Kitchen, Hot Carpenter Maan Singh Khurana...Nandini and Dev scene, MSK and lucky scene, all were too good...SInce MSK started playing 2 roles, he became more naughty, Kab Maan hai kab Balwant kuch pata nahin..Uff tooo complicated, but yes in both roles, he loves Geet crazily...

Hai hai hai Kitchen scene was classy today, back hugs, jaan lewa, abb toh roz ka ek back hug...kya baat hai...and wifey is equally sharing, too cute...Their comic timings are too good...Loved it how he wanna hold Lachi neck lolz...Finally they kicked Lachi out from the Kitchen and continued their romance...

Dev started attracting Nandini😲, oye dil phaink aashique, your wife is in hospital😑...Anyways cute scene...Loved how our hot hot Maan was carpentering ufff too hot to handle na😍...Love both brother scene, but seems lil ott, cause Maan never talked with Dev like that, anyways it was nice to see brothers relation...both brother fooling Geet family lolz...

My most favorite scene, when MSK looked at Lucky angrily, Lucky tried to cooled down him, but then he shut his own mouthπŸ˜†..I always love Maan & Lucky scene, where Maan gives him 1 look, and left him speecless...

Geet wanna fast for Maan, let see how Maan will break his fastπŸ˜‰...

Sorry girls, i am very sleepy, can't write much, so plz have fun with short take😳...

Muniza
Edited by muniza75 - 12 years ago
mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ola phams,
hey Al...good to c ya,

Hey Ash, jaldi teri dhaansu hilarious post likh!!

Jeswa...waddup girlfriend...didja read my update, yet?? btw, kachi n kachchi?? sound odd?? or am I the only dirty mind around?πŸ˜†

Nagz...post already...hurry

Lavz -waah waah

Nihu...me likey ur post and so agree with it!!
Muni...thaara post kidhar che?

Shivi...haw...class main inattention!! Shame...in my class if a student's not paying attention, she's asked all the questions till she's paying enough attention - toh bol...
  • what date did Maneet 1st meet?
  • What is Maan most used dialogue?Did he use it today? Did Amruta prompt him b4 he said it on screen?
  •  Is Nandini annoying enough or not?Will dev become Lattuuu lattu lattu - like MSk became Lattu over the talkative punjaban?
  • should Jugnu get a chittar parade in the dark too? he'll stop jaasusi frm his shaatir dimaag!!
Hey Dhwans...read ur posts..still hav to reply.

Deniac - ola.Liked ur post...a lo!

where d Zzz at?

So who's missing?plenty, huh?

________________________________________________________________________________

Today's episode was a rocking 10/10! I haven't had so much fun watching an episode in days...the past few days feels like absolute bliss. 

I have to honestly say that my heart was in the 'happiness mode'' all thru those 30 minutes and after. And this happiness mode is what I used to be like during the outhouse walah season. 

❀️The kitchen romance was perfect...it wasn't the intense passion of earlier times, nor did it seem awkward...it was just relaxed loving fun!! Loved DD n GC...awesome ...the entire lacchi segment with the actions and the hints...too good. Now they look like a couple with sweet cute romance! Bhai Mazaa aa gaya!❀️

Dev - the man of the hour ppl...hats off the Samir and a big Happy Birthday too. ahem!
The way he's pulling off this new side of Dev and his plight is beyond praise. Loving his action/reactions/expressions...just loving him. the smartest move after hiring GC n DD was getting him and this entire new cast. It feels like another golden era in the making. 

Whenever I see Maan badalte avtaar..I remember the teeny bit song from hero No.1...that Govinda sang...it's frm 6:31 to 6:39 in this video.

''tere pyaar main kya kya na bana...Geetay
Kabhi carpenter...kabhi Balwanttt''

But seriously humans, Doormaan, Postmaan, Darji, and now carpenter.🀣 🀣Toh bhi the entire segment was sexy n heart stopping!😳 if only Geet had seen him then. SR toh tabhi milta tha! πŸ˜Ž

Loved...Lurrrved the bhai-to-bhai talks...it's how me n my sis would talk! the friendly banter and the masti.  a big bow to you CVs. it's exactly how sibling should take care of each other...one of the best scenes.πŸ‘πŸΌ   the stage thingy was unexpected (for me) and a brilliant stroke of writing. 

Aaj kal Jugnu aur Lucky nahi rehte toh mazaa nahi aata...toh another fun bit with them!

And the cherry on the cake was the last scene...my heart just went AWWW!!!
I'm all eager for tomo. πŸ˜

CVs...agar tum log saamne hotey toh main vadde vadde jhappiyan shappiyan deti. Dil khush ho gaya! πŸ€—πŸ€—

Dev is falling yaar...for Nandini..she with her talks proved she is indeed Geet's sister! I smell trouble..the kind I wanna see.πŸ˜ƒ

Ok today I've finished Bak baking. will b back in a bit...gonna play agony aunt for a bit!
ciao
Edited by mechantefille - 12 years ago
LavZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Haan haan re haan haan...
Baheki baheki baaton mein teri...
Dheere dheere aane lagi...
Jugnu ne mujhse kaha aisa hai yeh tera piya...
Le hi jaayega tera jiya...

Haan, pyaari pyaari baaton pe teri...
Chaandni bhi hasne lagi...
Taare muskuraane lage, hawa gungunaane lagi...
Aasmaan bhi jhoom utha...

Kaise kahoon, kaase kahoon haai ram ram ram ram ram...
Pagla itna na jaane...
Na jaane, na jaane, na jaane jaane jaane haai...
Ish...Ish...😍😍

isshhh😳...well i was rite wasnt i?!πŸ˜‰πŸ€£...

ishhh...maar daala!!😳..dis was my reactn aftr i saw Maans strip tease😲..ooppsss...hmm...well...wateva he was tryin to do 🀣...well da Architect in him was awakend todyπŸ˜›...n tadaaa!!!..der da dumpyard got convertd and der...we got the platfrm fr Karwachauth...
main na yeh soch rahi thi...ki ver did i see dis area befr?!πŸ€”...was i dreamin or did i actually see MJHT ka college central courtyrd?!πŸ˜²πŸ˜• da basket ball court removd n few creepers added along wid Jute curtains,walls painted...n a central stage placed in place...Wohaa...we get a new courtyard fr da Amritsar phamily...πŸ˜‰ i liked da arragnmnt though!πŸ˜›

Maaneet kitchen Romance LOVELY...😳
DD and her expression - tooo cute! especially ven she said  - "You Driver" πŸ€£till sum tym bck it was Maan who usd to say "Chup...Bilkul Chup" aur shaadi ke baad sab badal gaya πŸ˜†...Maan Singh Khurana da sher is a chuha in frnt of Geet...jisse files aur meetings ke alawa aur kuch nahi aatha tha...woh ab shayar ban gaya!!πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

Maan helpin Dev lookd lik a thanksgivin act fr wateva hardships Dev is goin thru only fr Maaneet...πŸ˜›
SS rockd da show tody πŸ‘...each and every expression ver jst worth watchin😊...aftr sajana fr AA we hava new bckgrnd score fr DNπŸ˜›...hmm...dey do luk good togthr! πŸ˜‰

For a change today Maan - Dev tody lookd lik brothers!😊...Maans expression change and Devs reactn aftr Dev askd Maan to say sorry ver seriously worth watchinπŸ˜†..."sorry?" wats dat?! der is no such word in MSK's dictnaryπŸ˜‰...fr Geet derz a special edition wala dictnary!🀣

Yipeee...after SOO LONG I got to hear  - "Chup...Bilkul chup"😳😳 😍... Thanks Jeejuu πŸ€—...Nice scene...πŸ˜‰

So Maan to keep vrath fr Geet!!😍 how romantic!!😳 rembr Armaan keepin Vrath fr Ridhimma😍...it wd mean soo much fr Geet...waitin fr da KC wala sequnz!!πŸ˜‰

Loads of Luv,
Lavzz...
Edited by LavZ - 12 years ago
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

OH HEEELLLOOO IDIOTS πŸ€— 

aaj phir Jeene ki tamanna hai... πŸ˜ƒ

aaj phir marne ka irada hai...🀒

kitchen mein romance karne ka wada hai...❀️

kya aaj banegi apni baat?πŸ˜•

puri hogi hamari wish?😳

Karenge Maneet kiss?😲

jaan ne ke liye - likhte rahiye, india forums ke 3 idiots ke thread par, har din, har pal, 24 hrs a day!!! LIVE NEWS on MANEEET!! πŸ˜›

Ohhh aaj to khushiyon ka din aaya hai, hamari Alwa aa gayiii πŸ€—
Boyfriend - mera maahi kab aayega? KAB??? Uske laptop ki toh main🀬)

AAJA VE MAAHI TERA RASTA HOON DEKH DIYA...

------------------------------------------------------------

DEEJAY'S PEEJAY CORNER:

Kiss is not the answer. Kiss is the question. "Yes" is the answer!!!

Notice to all my Peejay haters: Sorry mere jokes ki ghatiyaness kabhi end nahi hogi. mujhe lagta hai yeh corner bahot hi jald obsolete hone wala hai πŸ€£

πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

Pleadings to CVs waali link ab bekaar aur purani ho gayi hai... yeh lijiye meri thodi kahaniya padiye πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

EK NAYI SHURUAAT, FINALLY SUHAAG RAAT:

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1666101

A TRANQUIL STORM:

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1667757

enjoy!!!

MAAN AUR GEET KI KAHAANI - AAJ IS GAANE KI ZUBAANI

OH GOD KUDIYON - KOI MERE GAANE SUNTE BHI HAI YA NAHI! OH WELL... DOORDHWANI RADIO SE DEEJAY DHANNO KA FARZ HAI! KOI SUNE YA NA SUNE... BAJANA TO BANTA HI HAI BOSSS! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNw5QtfbdsI[/YOUTUBE]

ho tumse door rehke
hooo tumse door rehke
humne jaana pyar kya hai
dil ne maana yaar kya hai

dooriyan kisliye mil gaye hai jo hum
ab toh hone do armaan pure sanam
waqt aane pe meet jaayengi dooriyan
jab na hongi zamaane ke majbooriyan

TODAY'S TAKE

uff kya episode tha... meri bolti bandh ho chuki hai... lekin mummy ki tarah episode ke take mein hazaar rang bharne ko bhi jee karta hai!!! 

waise ek baat bataani thi aap sab ko - yaaro I know it's not real, but I am sooo attracted to maan's intelligence... aaj romantic scenes ne jitne jitters nahi diye, utne goosebumps mujhe maan ke shaatir dimag ne de diye... I just love when it's shown how he uses his sharp brain to solve problems... I think it's sooo sexy!!!!

Dev ki toh zabardast band baji aaj... lekin bro ne bacha liya πŸ˜†

Dev/Nandini gutur gutur aaj se shuru... chalo aage aage dekhte hai hota hai kya!!!

kya biji aur teji ko pata chalega ki yeh kaam maan ka hai dev ka nahi? 

by the way - kitni baar maine apne aap se bola hai ki bhale hi lunch time pe episode dekhoon, lekin DO NOT EAT or DRINK while watching GEET!! Lekin main kabhi khud ki sunti hi nahi... aur saara khana baahar aata hai, kabhi comedy scene me to kabhi romantic drooling scene me to kabhi senti drama scene mein... Main apne aap ki sab se badhi dushman hoon πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Baaki ka full take later... πŸ˜›

Edited by dtri - 12 years ago
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

πŸ˜›SistersOnly 3 characters analyzed.

πŸ˜†Its just been a week, that flashed past like hot brew, stirring all that came in its way...So did this fabulous, power-packed Maan Singh Khurana...

Our loving, faithful, dependable driver - Balwant Singh ji...  He has become such an integral part of Maasiji's life; now Geet and his kid brothers life's too.  If the home functioned efficiently, if their day-to-day existence ticked along like clockwork, a lot of that domestic efficiency and peaceful co-existence was because of that diver balwantji. 

And now it seems no matter who bullied the muscle man Balwantji, who ever has mercilessly ridden him down to low level scumbag or vulnerable driverji, this driver is willing to walk to the end of the earth to take the load off his kid brother and walk extra painful miles to please his mishti Geet.

This is the hero with his sincere histrionics, at his energetic best, with his uncharacteristic generosity, involved in every ones life in this new home, just to be a part of everyones life for his mishti's sake.  What a commendable meritful life, this Maan Singh Khurana is reaping.πŸ‘πŸΌ.  

Lucky He needs to learn a lot about powerblasting his physique to acquire powerπŸ˜†.

Constant change is important if he expects to continuously improve. He has to shock his body and keep his muscles from becoming immune to any specific training schedule. Train on different days and use different routines, but this poor fool seems to rise up and down to cheat himselfπŸ˜†  Dream away Lucky, you ain't gonna get Maan Singh Khurana's musclesπŸ˜•.

Dev you rock - why??  Because he knows his change is because of his own confessive heart, his changed being, and his big brothers love, care and concern for him.  Only that he has to take his consequences of his past actions honorably.  And I am assured, the CVs will make him do just that.πŸ‘  Get life's beating with a heart full of repentence.  And he will ultimately make his brother proud...the CVs can then do what they want with him..

Cheers.
Edited by lovetheserial - 12 years ago
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Accha ji ... using all the elements that would make you fall in love with the show huh ...
Maan jumping khidki to meet Geet...
Maan wanting to have Lassi that only Geet would make ... teasing her...Geet covering up in front of Lacchi ..

Accha yeh batao .. why did Maan Singh become Loha Singh? Woh scene bas uske muscles ko show off karne ke liye insert kiya gaya tha na.. it was more like a strip club scene...

step 1: turban goes off...
Step 2: shirt goes off..
step 3: vest goes off..
step 4: control people ... phamily show hai .. issi liye nahi dikhaya ...

End result... Kabaad khaana bana MJHT ka quadrangle πŸ€£ aur free main mila ek stage muft muft muft.. with three seedi's ... seedi chadailey ...!!!

And then came the i scene i liked.. the brothers bonding ... you know wad, you may hate your sibling from the bottom of your heart, but at the end of the day he is your brother .. and it did show.. Maan is grateful Dev is doing this for him and he is being the supportive older brother .. the whole sorry bit was very smartly inserted to give a "yes yes .. we remember, these are the elements that make me MSK" factor ...

Last scene however caught my attention the most ... it smoothely transitioned from a fun scene where Maan teases her about a driver breaking a ghar ki bahu ka fast... to a scene where she talks about the importance of the fast in her life at this moment..
precap sounds interesting ..!!

i like .. i like ..

chand ko dekhoo
haath main jodu
karwa chauth ka 
vrath main todu ...

tere haath se peekar pani
daasi se ban jaun rani
aaj ke rat toh driverr bhi
MSK ban jaye re ...

Ghar aa ja MSK
Tujhe Geet bulaye re...

jo dekha woh accha laga ... i enjoyed the episode !! waise tell me is Lacchi going to fast for ex-driver boyfriend? and will Teji and his dear Pammi have a moment during the KC? 

Waise .. Happy Birthday Sameer Sharma !!

Edited by -honeydew- - 12 years ago
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Dev the demon ki to Teji and Lucky band bajayenge... hahahaha... Maan ki rasleela ka harjana dev bharega... maan kar to rasleela...dev kare to character dheela???? 🀣🀣🀣...
SS was so funny with chak de ji... 🀣🀣🀣...

khidki se chori chupke ballu ne maari entry ji kitchen mein...
Maan chahata hai chipka chipki... n banata hai paani ka bahana... aur fir lassi ka samaan dekh mr shayar lassi ki farmayish kar baithe... aur woh bhi shayarana andaaz mein ...

Lacchi ki entry... hahahaha... maan bechara... ooopsss...showie balwant singh... ballu ki to lachhi ke saamne kuch nahi chalti... lachhi to kaam karne ke liye hell bent hai... mushkil see geet use bhagati hai... it was so funny seeing geet do the same action as maan did... hahahahaha... 🀣🀣🀣🀣

the best maneet scene for me today was geet saying...chup chap khade rahiye... to lassi milegi...chup... i wish she had said...chup...bilkul chup...the signature MSK style...

Maan drinking lassi n saying isme chini kam hai... Geet's reaction... aap to hamesha woh kadvi black coffee peete hain... n instantaneous maan's reply that msk drinks coffeee but ballu drinks only lassi... such a typical romantic scene... making geet drink the lassi to make it sweet... i loved the way maan is getting despo to be with his mishti... all the time hugging her and trying to get a kiss... it was awww seeing him drink the lassi holding her so close to him...

Dev babu ki band baj gayi... 🀣🀣🀣🀣... nandini was cheking him trying to move the kabada... 🀣🀣🀣... dev cudnt move even one inch...

MSK ...haaayeee...haaayeee...he is just too much...just tooo hawt... he is all in one... carpenter, driver, super rich businessman, intelligent, super hawt bodied... ufff... ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

Kya muscles hain yaar... ok Gouri cant think beyond that... hahahaha...Gouri still drooling on the muscles... ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

morning mein dev takes all the credit of maan's hard work... hmm... teji also thinks maan singh khurana has brains... chalo beeji aur teji ki dimaag mein yeh to chamka that MSK bada intelligent hain... πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›

Maan asking Dev to atleast thank him for everything he did... n dev in return askign for a sorry coz of the rumaal???? 😲😲😑😑😑

Dev - 😑😑😑😑😑... do u deserve a sorry from anyone... 😑😑😑...ok ok... i know i know... i have forgiven dev n moved ahead...so i had no prob wid dev and maan playing the ram -lakhan track... lol... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

chalo it was good to see Maan smiling... n faking a sorry...

Dev informing Maan that Karwa chauth is tomorrow... the panic on maan's face was awesome...

Haaayeee... pulling geet ...n signature chup bilkul chup... haaayeee... rabba ...main mar janwa...
Hmmm Geet wanting to keep KC ka fast and maan repriminding her saying fasts for for ppl who eat...not for ppl who eat teen dana of food...lol... offscreen segments mein GC DD ka khane par mazak udata reheta hai... keeps calling her moti in masti...n here on screen saying she eats just 3 dana of food... well well kudi sunane wali thodi na hai... woh to vrat rakhegi...uska pehela karwa chauth ka vrat aur woh bhi maan ke haathon hi khulega... maan in all fun mood saying ghar ka driver aake ghar ki beti ka vrat todega... bechari geet all senti that she will break the fast if only he breaks her fast... maan munda promising her that sab ke saamne geet ka vrat maan hi tudwayega... counter shart in precap... haila...maan bhi vrat rakhega??? such a cutie... but maan wants geet to break his fast by making him eat food ... geet ke haathonse... haaay haaay..shararti maan... bechari geet...first shock that maan keeping fast for her...2nd shock that she has to feed him food infront of all... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i have stopped seeing logic in the serial...so am loving it...
aaj ka episode... expressions by GC and DD...totally rocking... SS was good too... nandini and tomato scene was funny...
am still drooling over the biceps... 😳😳😳😳

i liked the epi...its was fun to watch... πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›

doston... Socha tha...aaj raat ko aap sabse gupshup karungi... par kaam aagaya hai... to jana padega... showie... good night all...
Edited by deniac - 12 years ago