Sasural Simar Ka

ok as far show is god but kab hoga

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
ok as far  show is good but kab hoga shoaib ka entry  CryCry im gng  mad wat about  u ppl...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ok as far show is god but kab hoga" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AkkiHP

IF-Stunnerz

AkkiHP

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
i feel its too early ,,,first of all Simars character should start connecting ppl.then only male lead can enter...

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
ya  but... see the tittle... its sasural simar ka...ofcourse her sasural gonna play a huge role in this  show.and as far i know here shoaib fans r  waiting for his entry 

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Right now i'm not finding it interesting. May be the real story will start only after Simar enters her sasural.

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 2:51am | IP Logged
ya shubas ..  cv shouldnot drag .with simar home concept yup we ppl understood that simar papa is hitlar etc.. next they should move on to hero's entry her  sasuraal etc

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.