Chat Clubs

$DreamRKCCRajeev(RKlicious)Land(invitesOnly9thRK (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 155

BrashCandy

IF-Stunnerz

BrashCandy

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cute.Sadaf

Yeah i'm watChin' sinCe it has been started ... do u watCh ?
Yes love it so muchSmile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "$DreamRKCCRajeev(RKlicious)Land(invitesOnly9thRK (Page 6)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BrashCandy

IF-Stunnerz

BrashCandy

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vampire_girl

any1 here??Embarrassed
Hey how r u?Hug

ashaj

IF-Sizzlerz

ashaj

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
hello guysHug

ashaj

IF-Sizzlerz

ashaj

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Marriage has made heartthrob Rajeev Khandelwal more chilled out than ever before. Back from his honeymoon in Himachal Pradesh, he sounds very much like a man in love when he recommends marriage to everyone.

"Get married, it is a beautiful feeling. Manjiri (my wife) and I went to Himachal Pradesh recently in our customised car, did a lot of trekking and fishing together, discovered new places and had the most wonderful time getting to know each other better," he says.

For his thousands of nubile fans who were heartbroken after he tied the knot, Rajeev says reassuringly, "I might be a married man, but my fans still make my heart beat faster.

I love it when they send me complimentary SMSes. And I will continue to flirt with women and exchange SMSes with them, since they are harmless in nature. The best part is Manjiri is chilled out about them. She knows that I belong to her now and has no insecurities at all."

If his life is on a new high on the personal front, professionally Rajeev has lots to look forward to. Two of his films are set to hit the screens anytime now and the second season of Sach Ka Samna is ready to roll. "In Shaitan, produced by Anurag Kashyap, I play the role of a suspended cop. It is not a conventional Hindi film and has an unusual concept. In my other film, Soundtrack, I am a small-town guy who makes it big as a music director in Mumbai. Soha Ali Khan is my leading lady," Rajeev elaborates.
There are also reports that the former Amdavadi and erstwhile television superstar will now sizzle in a film with Barbara Mori.

Rajeev confesses that he has no clue about this. "I am doing the film, but I don't know who's my co-star. The complete cast is not finalised yet."

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OliveWellington

OliveWellington

IF-Stunnerz

OliveWellington

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Hello every one Hug
hey sexy girl Wink good afternoon

waniya_fatima

IF-Sizzlerz

waniya_fatima

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged

Ahhh again oli got angry with me... honey i was inactive at IF in last 10 days didnt even come here i took off from office as well...

--Neelanjana--

IF-Rockerz

--Neelanjana--

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged
**Hi,gulzz...Tongue
No body tell me about the new CC...ShockedShocked
u guyz have forgotten me!!!
CryCry

waniya_fatima

IF-Sizzlerz

waniya_fatima

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged

i will try keep coming here in between hope ur happy now...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OliveWellington

Post Reply New Post

Go to top