Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Yeah i'm watChin' sinCe it has been started ... do u watCh ?
pluviophile. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cute.Sadaf

Yeah i'm watChin' sinCe it has been started ... do u watCh ?

Yes love it so much😊
pluviophile. thumbnail
Hey how r u?πŸ€—
ashaj thumbnail
Marriage has made heartthrob Rajeev Khandelwal more chilled out than ever before. Back from his honeymoon in Himachal Pradesh, he sounds very much like a man in love when he recommends marriage to everyone.

"Get married, it is a beautiful feeling. Manjiri (my wife) and I went to Himachal Pradesh recently in our customised car, did a lot of trekking and fishing together, discovered new places and had the most wonderful time getting to know each other better," he says.

For his thousands of nubile fans who were heartbroken after he tied the knot, Rajeev says reassuringly, "I might be a married man, but my fans still make my heart beat faster.

I love it when they send me complimentary SMSes. And I will continue to flirt with women and exchange SMSes with them, since they are harmless in nature. The best part is Manjiri is chilled out about them. She knows that I belong to her now and has no insecurities at all."

If his life is on a new high on the personal front, professionally Rajeev has lots to look forward to. Two of his films are set to hit the screens anytime now and the second season of Sach Ka Samna is ready to roll. "In Shaitan, produced by Anurag Kashyap, I play the role of a suspended cop. It is not a conventional Hindi film and has an unusual concept. In my other film, Soundtrack, I am a small-town guy who makes it big as a music director in Mumbai. Soha Ali Khan is my leading lady," Rajeev elaborates.
There are also reports that the former Amdavadi and erstwhile television superstar will now sizzle in a film with Barbara Mori.

Rajeev confesses that he has no clue about this. "I am doing the film, but I don't know who's my co-star. The complete cast is not finalised yet."
Illumination thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hello every one πŸ€—
hey sexy girl πŸ˜‰ good afternoon
waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Ahhh again oli got angry with me... honey i was inactive at IF in last 10 days didnt even come here i took off from office as well...

--Neelanjana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
**Hi,gulzz...πŸ˜›
No body tell me about the new CC...😲😲
u guyz have forgotten me!!!
😭😭
waniya_fatima thumbnail

i will try keep coming here in between hope ur happy now...

Illumination thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: waniya_fatima

i will try keep coming here in between hope ur happy now...

OMGGG!πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜› fatima  are u  here πŸ˜› i am sooo happy to seee u in here

yipeee fatima is back after long πŸ₯³welcome back fatima  in 9th RK  CC πŸ€— its  have been longtime  u meet again πŸ˜›πŸ˜† thank  god u  do not forgot me ..i want to u will come in here  regular  if possible so 😊

fatima is back Scrapsway - Welcome Friend
waniya_fatima thumbnail
awww yeah jana am back i wasnt here thats why didnt come to ur CC... but o my my u guyz r going too good have reached to 9th CC... good job oli...