Adaalat
Adaalat

India-Forums

DOTW - Character Analysis Thread (Page 2)

_YuviFanatic_ IF-Stunnerz
_YuviFanatic_
_YuviFanatic_

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Actually I had given Maya 6/10. Jhilmil isn't present in each episode otherwise I'd have given him 10/10. He reminds me of Freddy.
ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Ok here's my analysis : 

KD: No words for him.. Ronit as KD is just too good.. just the right mannerisms, the style, the nonchalance, the charm.. and a heart of gold.. loving him as KD to the core! 10/10

Teena as Maya : When I first saw her, I thought she was a great choice for Maya because her and RR look great together and her dialogue delivery ain't that bad as well.. I just wish she could get more of her expressions correct.. and yes, would love to see some KD-Maya scenes soon! :D 6/10

Mrs.Billymoria : perfect casting for this role! :D Parsi speaking lovable woman that she is.. heheheheheh 8/10

Jhilmil : He's a regular film actor.. great that he's in the show! 8/10

Ajay Nain as the cop Dave : Hehehhehe wish he showed more expressions but he's awesome too! 7/10

Sayantani as Pranali : She's a super actor.. and I give her more marks than Teena! 7/10

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AyeshaRR_YuviFanatic_

_YuviFanatic_
_YuviFanatic_

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Dave is amazing too and his expressions are too good when he gets irritated by KD or something like that.
ats2 Newbie
ats2
ats2

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Ronit as KD- 10/10  is an excellent actor no words to describe him
Maya-8/10 Nice actress but gets to boring at times
Pranali-9/10  was excellent in the 2hrs special episode otherwise she is ok
Dave-9/10 his scenes with KD are exciting and some are also funny
Mrs Billimoria and Jhilmil-add the comic element to the show 7/10 as they are not shown much

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AyeshaRR

_YuviFanatic_
_YuviFanatic_

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 4:10am | IP Logged
@ats2 - Glad to see your post, welcome to Adaalat ForumSmile
HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
 ronit roy as kd pathak . full of   so many charactersticts , its difficult to describe him in some lines , unprecedented and dignified lawyer he is , love the way he grins in every situation and solve the all cases sagaciously  and  every week he captivates  viewers by his acting and his exquisite look... 10\10

tina chaudhary ,. i never liked her from begining  and dont yet like her for so many reasons . dont  wanna write anything about her ... 5\10

sayantani _
. love her even when  she became part of adaalat . looks   pretty and gives her best to win cases but unfortunately  she gets offered those cases which are related to criminal so gets defeated by kd .  one thing about her seems she hv good chem with kd in show . ... 8\10

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AyeshaRR_YuviFanatic_

_YuviFanatic_
_YuviFanatic_

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Good to see these posts.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
thank u..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Adaalat Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index