Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Shruti

IF-Stunnerz

-Shruti

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Hello everybody, I'm here with a new topic to discuss. We can exchange our views on characters and their performances.Smile

Ronit Roy- KD Pathak - The best person to suit this role, he has done complete justice to this character and is the best person to suit him. His style and attitude is too good and is a modern lawyer who can get his clients out of the tightest situations and this was proved in case 3 where he rescued Abhijeet sir. His performance is 100% perfect and minblowing. I give him 10/10.Tongue

Tina choudhary- Maya- She is a new face and everybody is aware of her late schedule. Anyway, her performance can be marked average but not bad. She impresses sometimes but I hate her in some scenes. She suits this role and can do better, her voice is also suitable. I give her 7/10. LOL

Sayantani- Pranali- She is a good actress but I don't think she suits in a lawyer's role. Her performance is good and specially in that 2 hr special episode, I liked her. I rate her 7/10.Smile

Jhilmil - We don't get much of him everytime but whenever he is on the screen I expect some comedy scenes. In Qatil Aatma Pahunchi Adaalat he was too good in that Haveli and Courtroom scene. He is a comedian in the show and a fantastic actor. He makes his scenes feel real and I'm unable to stop my laughter. I give him 8/10. Big smile

Niyati - She is missing maximum times so I don't have much to say about her, In the 1st 2 hr spl episode she was able to perform funny scenes. I give her 6/10.Clown

Mrs. Vilomoria - She is there in almost every episode and is unable to pronounce hindi well. She seems to be funny indeed and takes care of KD. I give her 7/10.LOL

Rohini Malik - I can't say much about her as I didn't like her much because of her voice. Her acting was OK.
I give her 6/10. Approve

[These are my views and please don't feel bad for any reason, you all are free to comment and post your own views on the actors. Please try to comment on each and every actor and sorry if I missed someone]

Edited by Shruti_HR - 02 May 2011 at 11:32pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shrutireddygr8

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DOTW - Character Analysis Thread" in Adaalat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Shruti

IF-Stunnerz

-Shruti

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Please do post your views, I'm waiting.

ronitfan

IF-Stunnerz

ronitfan

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Wow.. 

Awesome idea Shruti.. 
:D

Will post my analysis soon..

-Shruti

-Shruti

IF-Stunnerz

-Shruti

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
I want everyone's opinions.
Thanx Sukhi di.

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
 great topic   shruti , yaar little busy with studies these days . would not  be able to post  here .

-Shruti

-Shruti

IF-Stunnerz

-Shruti

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Alright, you all can post whenever you get time.

-Shruti

IF-Stunnerz

-Shruti

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 3:18am | IP Logged

I hope a new lawyer comes who can bag atleast 9/10.

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged
You know something. I agree with you on many of the of the character's analysis, except for Jhilmil, Pranali and Maya.

I would give Jhilmil a 9/10 because almost every time he says something that either helps KD solve the case or gives KD an idea of what he needs to do to solve the case.

For Pranali, I would be a bit more lenient and give her a 8/10 because she is a much better lawyer than Maya. I feel she looks much more like a lawyer and acts like one too. While she does jump to conclusions once in a while, she isn't narrow-minded and sees the bigger picture many times. Like in the 2-hour Gumnaam special, when KD was trying to explain to her that the murderer was someone else, she did see the bigger picture and was almost about ready to accept KD's theory except for the fact that she was his opposition at that point.

I think you're being too nice by giving Maya a 7/10. I would give her 5/10. Her acting is mundane and she says almost the same lines every episode. "Iss baar toh tum paka haaroge KD." and things like that. Also she has the same format of trying to solve the case. She never looks at the bigger picture and if she gets some new evidence against the accused, she doesn't think twice about when and how to present it due to which KD always gives her "check" (chess check, I mean) with each new piece of evidence.

Edited by luv_cid_shreya - 05 May 2011 at 7:43am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.