Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna
Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

|| PMMKA Episode Discussion Thread || (Page 4)

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darshana23

Errrmmm... actually I expected more reaction from Niru's end too... But i will wait to see it before jumping on any conclusion...

I don't want CVs to come up with non-sense news of she is pregnant so soon... Angry
yes diii... even i expected her to scream etc etc... but i guess they plan to show her as a zombie... & Sarja would have a pretty tough time getting her out of that as he would hide all his pain & hurt... i guess these things will make Sarja-Niru share an emotional bond of friendship...

I really hope not... it would be better if they concentrate on Sarja,Sarja's family & Niru's emotional sequence rather than jumping to her pregnancy...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04darshana23

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujji0609

yes diii... even i expected her to scream etc etc... but i guess they plan to show her as a zombie... & Sarja would have a pretty tough time getting her out of that as he would hide all his pain & hurt... i guess these things will make Sarja-Niru share an emotional bond of friendship...

I really hope not... it would be better if they concentrate on Sarja,Sarja's family & Niru's emotional sequence rather than jumping to her pregnancy...

Even I want same and thats why I wanted promo of family reaction over this incident

Juna04sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darshana23

Originally posted by sujji0609

Even I want same and thats why I wanted promo of family reaction over this incident
hmmm agree as that would give us a idea how Family is going to react... actually i was reading the article of Chandu bumped off...

"With the death of Chandu, the story will get into its next phase which will focus on the terrible loss that the family of Chandu and Nirupama  have experienced. The story will take a new turn with a dying Chandu taking a promise from Sarje that he will take care of Niru all his life".

"with Niru getting shattered completely, the story will slowly take a new turn with Sarje and Niru developing an emotional bond."

in all these parts nowhere there is a mention of Sarja being hated by his family or they'll show their wrath on him... i'm still doubtful whether family will get to know about Albela shooting at Chandu...

Diii... have to go now... will see you later... take care...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Darshu are u still here?  Sujji seems online although she said she has to leave...
Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Somehow I dont think Susheela and Sonali will stay angry with Sarja bec they have lost one loved member of the family and Chandu had left Susheela in anger so she would not like to again be angry with her other living son and spoil their relationship...

Maruti also may not be very harsh on Sarja -  a great loss in the family usually brings them together in their loss

sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Juna04

Darshu are u still here?  Sujji seems online although she said she has to leave...
i signed off that time after writing my commentJuna dii...Smile
Lekha.Mayur4eva IF-Dazzler
Lekha.Mayur4eva
Lekha.Mayur4eva

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged
anyone here?
yday's episode just made me cryCryCry

sujji0609

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lekha.Mayur4eva

anyone here?
yday's episode just made me cryCryCry

same here Cry

Lekha.Mayur4evasujji0609

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index