Mythological Masti

Ram - Darbar Images!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Debipriya

Debipriya

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
@ Ashish, We have a separate Thread- 'Bhakti Lounge'  to post various paintings of all the gods and goddesses. You may post these wonderful pic.s there.  Here is the link:

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Urmila11

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ram - Darbar Images!" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jaisiyaram

Groupbie

jaisiyaram

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Debipriya

@ Ashish, We have a separate Thread- 'Bhakti Lounge'  to post various paintings of all the gods and goddesses. You may post these wonderful pic.s there.  Here is the link:

Oh Alright... I wasn't aware of this.. should I delete them from here? or let them like this and post more over there?

Debipriya

Debipriya

Debipriya

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jaisiyaram

Oh Alright... I wasn't aware of this.. should I delete them from here? or let them like this and post more over there?

Yes, you can let them remain here and post the same pics (and more Smile)  also in BL. Later Lola will lock this thread I guess.

jaisiyaram

Groupbie

jaisiyaram

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 9:04pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by jaisiyaram

Yes, you can let them remain here and post the same pics (and more Smile)  also in BL. Later Lola will lock this thread I guess.

Alright.. Thanks

Debipriya

lola610

IF-Rockerz

lola610

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
The pics have been moved to the Bhakti Lounge :)

Debipriya

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.