Kabir: Farid :: Lubna: Natasha - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by shreya-

Yup, An. I agree..the episode was wasted in Farid and his new interest's scenes unnecessarily. 😳 And I don't get the purpose of stretching it  further if all this was planted by his MIL. 

They want to show Farid completely shattered.. Most probably they will show him addicted to drugs and his gf leaving him.. he will be all alone.. all done under Rihanna instructions as promised by her to her daughter. Her revenge for not taking care of her daughter.
Originally posted by sweta01

They want to show Farid completely shattered.. Most probably they will show him addicted to drugs and his gf leaving him.. he will be all alone.. all done under Rihanna instructions as promised by her to her daughter. Her revenge for not taking care of her daughter.

Yeah Sweta.. but so much footage to Farid and his destruction was not needed at this stage when there are hardly 9 episodes to wind up with. ðŸ˜Š 
i second Shreya...too much time has been wasted on Farid and Rihanna. It's getting monotonous and boring. If they wanted to show Farid completely wasted and alone...they could have done so in less episodes and paid more attention to HELLO! ARM-Vicky and Kabir-Zulekha and ARM-Kabir.
Hopefully they will put an end to Farid and Rihanna by monday.
Originally posted by shreya-

Yeah Sweta.. but so much footage to Farid and his destruction was not needed at this stage when there are hardly 9 episodes to wind up with. ðŸ˜Š 

Yes, agreed that it is waste of footage, better things can be shown. 😊

I miss Kismat on Fridays... 😕
Seriously Rihanna, Farid and Tamanna are the most annoying characters on the show and they seem to get more screen time than the likeable characters such as Lubna and Natasha. Honestly I want these 3 gone. Funny thing is they are the antagonists but they aren't good enough to be the type of characters you love to hate, they are the type of characters who are just irritating and you roll your eyes every time they come on screen.

These days ARM and Sapna are barely shown for 2 minutes and it's those few minutes which keep me satisfied. Other than these two it's Jayant who makes me happy - the guy has played his role wonderfully, so entertaining, so lovable. Kabir has gotten on my nerves too now just because of the way he has been behaving, the old spark disappeared long ago, the one that might have made him the most beloved on the show. I am on team ARM.
If the serial is ending this week then I've my doubts how will they compile the whole story in the given time. Looking at the current track, I am hoping for season 2. They are for no reasons wasting time on Rihanna and Farid + Vish Uncle? not getting what director wants to summarize with the supporting tracks. Lets see.
Eh...i guess we'll just have to wait and watch Mona. But i think they will put an end to Farid **foolish** khan and his scheming MIL track by monday or tuesday.😳

@Sue (Right? canuck)--- So ummm Kavi mentioned that he's doing last 6 episodes in Kismat? If that's true  and if he's the one playing Vicky, then Vicky's character might enter Wednesday or so...caz from that day on, it will be six concluding episodes of the show. but then again, can't tell for sure.😆
Originally posted by Ramy25

Eh...i guess we'll just have to wait and watch Mona. But i think they will put an end to Farid **foolish** khan and his scheming MIL track by monday or tuesday.😳

@Sue (Right? canuck)--- So ummm Kavi mentioned that he's doing last 6 episodes in Kismat? If that's true  and if he's the one playing Vicky, then Vicky's character might enter Wednesday or so...caz from that day on, it will be six concluding episodes of the show. but then again, can't tell for sure.😆

Hey, lol you can just call me Umz !  Why is Rihanna still around? The woman is pure evil, I mean she resorted to killing Farid and that is just lowww, its disgusting. Although  I am glad to be rid of him but still.