Pavitra Rishta

pavitra rishta

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

paulsibila

Groupbie

paulsibila

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
varsha is wrong, she always abuse manav for nothing, inspite of that manav have helped varsha so much time he saved her  from ashwin and also he helped her when she aborted her child, he let her stay in her house in that case manav is not wrong in slapping her, she is just selfish i hate varsha from beginning it is necessary she should be corrected.

Edited by paulsibila - 02 May 2011 at 1:54pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "pavitra rishta" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Pooja05

IF-Sizzlerz

Pooja05

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
i agree. varsha is so selfish, first of all in anger she aborted her child and when her MIL kicked her out. Manav was the one who helped her. Manav always stood by her. i know raising hand on a woman is wrong, but we all know manv is not that type of a guy who abuses women. he did in that situation when he saw his wife and his kid was in pain. Even now satish thought of manav wrong. i love satish character as he always sides the truth. I hope writers don't mess up his character.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

edabella

Post Reply New Post

Go to top