Kareena Kareena

India-Forums

Kareena Kareena
Kareena Kareena

Tushar - I'm Very Lusty When Single! (Page 2)

anonmember IF-Sizzlerz
anonmember
anonmember

Posted: 20 February 2005 at 7:53pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the candid interview. Wow, he is pretty open about his views on romance and love.

Your dream date
Angelina Jolie. She rocks! Everything I read about her gets me more interested in her. Back home, it is Preity Zinta. She is so bubbly and full of life. I am dying to go with either of them to Paris or any other romantic place. Even chilling out on the beach would be great!  

I think Sandeep and Preity would make a nice couple- both seem like open-minded and sincere people! Angelina and Sandeep- nah, I don't think so.

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 20 February 2005 at 8:18pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ides

LOLLOLSmish....tum baaz mat aana.....so u mean to say u married one of the Sahara brothersWink

Nahin Ides...co-star...I meant I could be one in the future...since he does not have one...I want to be...Wink

even if GOD comes and tells me to marry Sahara Brother's...I will not...I would have never left sandeep for someone else...

OK..know not the fun part...

He is a cancerian....and I know cancerians very well...(my hubby)...my close friends...I have met lot of them...they are very emotional and they are very committed and Aries..(me and you) love people like them....that is why i love my hubby....

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 20 February 2005 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonynyu

Thanks for the candid interview. Wow, he is pretty open about his views on romance and love.

Your dream date
Angelina Jolie. She rocks! Everything I read about her gets me more interested in her. Back home, it is Preity Zinta. She is so bubbly and full of life. I am dying to go with either of them to Paris or any other romantic place. Even chilling out on the beach would be great!  

I think Sandeep and Preity would make a nice couple- both seem like open-minded and sincere people! Angelina and Sandeep- nah, I don't think so.

why u don't like me with sandeep...Cry

Fairuze Senior Member
Fairuze
Fairuze

Posted: 20 February 2005 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
hey he iz gr88888888888888!
tooooooo cool!
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ IF-Sizzlerz
~LiL*PrInCeZ~
~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 21 February 2005 at 11:19am | IP Logged
thanx 4 sharin....................hez so cool n hez really open abt hiz feeling abt love n all.......datz kewl
srkzgurl1231 Senior Member
srkzgurl1231
srkzgurl1231

Posted: 21 February 2005 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
WOW HEZ MAD KOOL!!! hez funny n sweet....i hope he findz the right gurl!!!
anonmember IF-Sizzlerz
anonmember
anonmember

Posted: 21 February 2005 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smisha

Your dream date

LOL I meant in reel life Preity and Sandeep would make a nice couple...In real life, of course you and Sandeep Wink

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 22 February 2005 at 8:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by smisha

Your dream date

LOL I meant in reel life Preity and Sandeep would make a nice couple...In real life, of course you and Sandeep Wink

You are reeeeally sweet sonynyu...Thanks for the compliments....

LOL

Go to top