Tushar - I'm Very Lusty When Single!

Posted: 19 years ago

I'm Very Lusty When Single!

A Gladrags finalist, Sandeep Rajoda has made a splash on the small screen with his small screen portrayal of yesteryear villain Pran, in 'Yehi To Hain Woh'. He is also playing Kareena's love interest, Tushar, in 'Kareena Kareena'
< name=frm =http://mail.yahoo.com/config/login?/site_search/sitesearch1.asp method=post target=_blank> </>

On your sex appeal

My simplicity, down to earth nature, and sincerity. I also have this habit of speaking my mind. I have had relationships with women in the past who have loved these traits in me besides my uncomplicated nature.

How girls react to you
Girls who don't know me are a little apprehensive to talk to me as they think I'm snobbish and uptight. I'm not a very friendly person otherwise. But slowly after they become friends with me they realize that I'm down to earth. Being a Cancerian, I take time to open up with people as well as trust them.

Your first date
I bunked school in the 7th std. just to spend time with this girl I liked. She was a year junior to me and had a free period. I saw it as a great opportunity to get to know her well. Of course, we just sat and chatted away for half an hour. More than the meeting it was the bunking that was more exciting (laughs).

Your first crush
She was a girl called Candy in my sister's class in school. She was a year senior to me. I could never tell her that I liked her as she was my sister's best friend bit will never forget her for the rest of my life. She had Oriental looks and the entire school turned around and looked at her when she passed by. Besides being pretty, she also had a very sensitive nature that appealed to me.

Your most cherished compliment
'I love being in love with you!', one of my ex-girlfriends told me that. She loved me a lot and also meant a lot to me.

Your wildest compliment
I have never got scandalous or raunchy comments so far (laughs).

Love & romance...
I become very impulsive when I think I am in love. I think I should take time and differentiate between love and infatuation before falling into it. But I have been in love before. Love is the best feeling and the purest emotion where you want to give everything to the person you love. It is also very satisfying. Love and romance go together. I'm a very romantic person. I may not buy my girl a big Valentine Day gift but would give her a rose with a  lot of feeling. I'm also a very practical person and don't give too much importance to material things. 

Lust...
Lust is an important part of life. It is also an integral part of love and romance. It is very easy to stray when you are in a relationship and lust for someone outside but self-control is the biggest virtue that can give you happiness. Usually I'm not the straying sort but can get very lusty when I'm not in a relationship. Right now I'm single but not ready to mingle.

On a nudist beach
(Laughs) I'll just check out the nude women. I'm not comfortable when am completely nude myself. So I would be wearing a pair of trunks.    

What if a girl made a pass at you?
I would how she is then decide to talk to her first. Then maybe I would go out with her and then see what happens. If I didn't like her I would tell her that my girlfriend is calling and would talk to her later. I can never make a pass at a girl. I regret this quality sometimes.

Would you ask a girl out if you liked her but didn't know her well?
 I would to get to know her better. I can make good conversation on the beach, a restaurant, in my car or even in a coffee shop. I wouldn't take her to a Disc. You go there with your girlfriend where you don't need to talk much. 

What if you fell short of money on a date?
I would use my credit cards or ask the girl to stay back while I fetch the money. But I would never ask her to pay or even borrow from her. 

Your dream date
Angelina Jolie. She rocks! Everything I read about her gets me more interested in her. Back home, it is Preity Zinta. She is so bubbly and full of life. I am dying to go with either of them to Paris or any other romantic place. Even chilling out on the beach would be great!  

Would you dress to impress a girl?
Not really! I'm not too bothered about these things and would rather be myself. That's the best impression (laughs). Generally I'm a neat dresser.

Flirtations...
I accept that I'm a flirt. It's nice talking to women and flirt with them but I know where to draw the line. I'm a harmless flirt. I can't tell you how I flirt. It's very situational and impromptu. New ideas pop into my head every time I see a new girl (laughs).   

Marriage...
I will be ready for marriage when I meet the right girl. It is necessary but should never be an impulsive decision. 

What if your girl caught you with your pants down?
(Laughs) It will never happen. I'm not the sort to get caught! Jokes apart, I'm really beginning to wonder how it would be!

Your Dream woman...
Someone simple, straightforward, committed, beautiful. The woman who comes closest to this at present is my mother. So she has to be someone like my mother. 

Your wildest bedroom fantasy
That's too personal a question!

Are women a necessary evil?
They are angels! They are better than men or  maybe my perception of women might change after marriage (laughs). 

< name=showLetter2 =/ym/ShowLetter?Idx=2&Search=&YY=30728&order=down&sort=date&pos=0&view=a&=b method=post>< = name=DEL> </>

he has a nice personality, thanx 4 sharing

When he was doing Kkusum his girlfriend was Chandni Toor, who played kkusum'd bhabhi Priyanka in the show. She later got married to one of Sahara brothers.

Awwwwwwww..............he is so adorable....

Originally posted by sangeeta

When he was doing Kkusum his girlfriend was Chandni Toor, who played kkusum'd bhabhi Priyanka in the show. She later got married to one of Sahara brothers.

I could be his GF😉

😆😆Smish....tum baaz mat aana.....so u mean to say u married one of the Sahara brothers😉

Thanks for the candid interview. Wow, he is pretty open about his views on romance and love.

Your dream date
Angelina Jolie. She rocks! Everything I read about her gets me more interested in her. Back home, it is Preity Zinta. She is so bubbly and full of life. I am dying to go with either of them to Paris or any other romantic place. Even chilling out on the beach would be great!  

I think Sandeep and Preity would make a nice couple- both seem like open-minded and sincere people! Angelina and Sandeep- nah, I don't think so.

Originally posted by ides

😆😆Smish....tum baaz mat aana.....so u mean to say u married one of the Sahara brothers😉

Nahin Ides...co-star...I meant I could be one in the future...since he does not have one...I want to be...😉

even if GOD comes and tells me to marry Sahara Brother's...I will not...I would have never left sandeep for someone else...

OK..know not the fun part...

He is a cancerian....and I know cancerians very well...(my hubby)...my close friends...I have met lot of them...they are very emotional and they are very committed and Aries..(me and you) love people like them....that is why i love my hubby....

Originally posted by sonynyu

Thanks for the candid interview. Wow, he is pretty open about his views on romance and love.

I think Sandeep and Preity would make a nice couple- both seem like open-minded and sincere people! Angelina and Sandeep- nah, I don't think so.

why u don't like me with sandeep...😭

hey he iz gr88888888888888!
tooooooo cool!